+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 242 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A bit of a 'me' post; sorry.

Well girls, we have had a wee bit of good news today. They found DH's other testicle!!! I know this might sound funny to those of you who's DH have two, but for us, with this cancer thing hanging over our head this is huge news! They said that the reason it hasn't been found is that it is just up in the groin, not in the abdomen as undescended testicles often are. It is also of a reasonable size, only one cm smaller than the other one. And it has reasonable blood flow to the area so may well even be producing a few spermies. As we have TESE to retrieve sperm, it could mean that they have another testicle from which to retrieve sperm. He would have to have an op to have it brought down, but they may be able to use it to find sperm. I had a bit of cry in the ultrasound room when they found it, as it was just not in our options that they may find it at all, let alone find one that was reasonably healthy. The other good news we had was that the radiology Dr said, that while cancer is one of his options he thinks the dark spot on the ultrasound may be scar tissue or an infected heomatoma (sp?) from our IVF treatments. So, while we have to wait 2 more weeks to see the urologist we feel that we can relax a bit as it may not be cancer. So, who knows, I may be cycling with all you beautiful gals in June after all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I'd love to be updated! I'm currrently in the TWW - hopefully testing on May 13th - but I'm sure I'll cave a lot earlier than that.
    Thinking of you in the TTW hun I always go crazy, so we're here for you if you need some support...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it seems like I'm out for another month :-( blood test yesterday 12 days in showed it looks like ovulation has already occurred (early) so it means Nat FET cycle waits til next month with earlier testing!

Blood test has confirmed today we were a day or 2 out.. So frustrating - has anyone else experienced a cancelled Nat FET due to ovulation ?

The highs and lows of ivf!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ertgirl
    I'm jabbing now, EPU will be next week will know after US on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eskimo81 it's very exciting that you've decided to take the step to try IVF after TTC for over 3 years. I agree with ertgirl we all go through these emotions it is a very tough time. So many prayers and baby dust go out to all of you gals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you add me to the list please... I am currently sniffing and I start my jabbing tommorow night with 150 of gonal-f.

Thanks Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jeannie1 sorry to hear that your ovulation came early how very frustrating! Happy thoughts until next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Well it seems like I'm out for another month :-( blood test yesterday 12 days in showed it looks like ovulation has already occurred (early) so it means Nat FET cycle waits til next month with earlier testing!

Blood test has confirmed today we were a day or 2 out.. So frustrating - has anyone else experienced a cancelled Nat FET due to ovulation ?

The highs and lows of ivf!

X
    My EPU almost didn't happen... I made them bt me for ovulation, they said there was no need (treating me like a text book) luckily I did, I was showing signs of ovulation! That was a stressful time & due to hopefully have FET this month... Have to call them on CD1 but I'm going to demand bt from CD 4/5.... I refuse to let them miss my O..... We pay too much for this!

It's extremely emotional... I broke down today cause my AF would be due today (if my cycle went back to normal after m/c) & it hasn't arrived... I'm sad!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well picked up the drugs up today from the nurse now feels a bit real we are finally starting our first cycle, for the 1st time in 3.5 years I wish Af would hurry up and arrive so we can start good luck and baby dust to u all this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh marttc see that's why I'm kicking myself because I thought 12 days seems too late but I thought I should leave it to the professionals they know what they are doing! And with all respect they do in 'normal' cycles!

Paid the price a month because of a day :-(

Sorry to hear you sad! Well that makes two of us! Am having a wine that the other ladies aren't enjoying and probably would love so should enjoy it lol

AF seems to never appear when your wanting it - maybe I suggest a wine and AF surprise in the morning :-) fingers crossed xx