+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    wow what a busy little thread!

I received my schedule last week and start jabbing on 16 May and booked in for EPU on 28 May. Reading other posts on here i am worried that they have booked so far ahead when others on here seem to be scheduled after they see what is happening with u/s .

I am an emotional wreck, there are a few girls at work who are pregnant and sick of hearing, its gonna happen for you. Just wondering what coping strategies others have that are in the same boat?
    Hi Wishful - I'm exactly the same as you. I got my schedule back in March, for the dates of the pill, when to stop taking, when to start injecting, trigger day, EPU & transfer. All with the understanding that each step is an unknown until I'm actually there. Because I live so far away, today was the first day I've seen the FS since Feb, I had an U/S locally last week with the results sent to the clinic, which they would use to adjust my meds on if they needed to. I have my first blood test on the day of the EPU. Very different to a lot of other ladies, but I have faith that they know what they are doing as they've been doing it for a long time.

My BF is just over 10wks now, and I struggle between being so happy for her and then thinking why can't it be me. The craziest thought I have had though, is after my MC last April, which broke my heart, when a lady at work a few weeks later, annouced she was pregnant 'she stole my baby', how bizarre is that?
    My best coping strategy was actually my BF, and just having someone who would listen to me vent. Once I vented I was OK. Don't bottle up, that is not healthy. Another way I coped, and it may sound so simple, was to go for a walk in the fresh air and just clear my mind. I think I need to walk more to keep my mind healthy even more then my body. It seriously does help.

Best wishes everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies, it makes me feel better that there are so many put there experiencing what we are going through, very comforting, I'm wishing away the time at the moment so we can get started but feel very nervous thinking about what will happen after that, the weirdest thing is I feel butterflies in my right ovary every time I think about the needles... It's strange what you head does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Oh & the emotions... Well I can't help you there, other than trying to concentrate on the next step.... It's so tuff, I was like that before then I was pregnant & miscarried... Due date was 5 days apart from my bestie so that crushed me.... Babies, babies, babies at work and it kills me so much worse now... I just have good & bad days & I just really try to focus on what I need to....
    Good luck!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....
    Hey Marttc! I hear you honey! You start planning the moment you get that BFP... For me, it really hit home when the due date rolls around. This time I was so focused on starting the whole IVF rollercoaster and actively doing something, I have actually stayed sane! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,I haven't posted in a whileBut I have been reading everyone's posts! It's nice to see some familiar names! Afm I am still patiently waiting for AF to arrive so that I can start! Good luck for everyone on epus on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Doh
    Last edited by queenvee; 01-05-2012 at 06:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone lol I just tried to copy the roll call and it didn't work to how it should be lol so I deleted it. When I was copying it I couldn't believe how many people were already in this thread already!!!!!! Today is 1st of may here is to all of us praying that this will be our lucky month !!!!!!!!!!!!!

About me: I got my af Monday which was exactly a week from my epu where they cancelled the rest of my ivf cycle after epu and told me it could take up to the 21st of may to get af so I'm xtatic I got them "earlier" my luteal phase is usually 17 days lol. I will be doing a natural fet apparently so I will be pill popping officially on Wednesday. My fet is scheduled for the 18 may. I can't wait to be pupo!!!!! I'm kind of glad my wpu and et are very separate as I felt that I was not emotionally positive and slightly stressed that the situation would end in a negative pregnancy and I didnt know how I would deal with that. Now I've had time to adjust and recover and I'm seeing things in the positive light again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Can I join in this thread. Just had a failed natural FET. It was my last little embie. I was going to have a couple months break before cycling again but have decided to go straight back again. Currently I am pill popping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dextersmum For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Broomdyke: So glad you are feeling more positive now. All the waiting and uncertainty is what gets me down but so far I'm holding out, getting nervous though, my epu could be this weekend.

Emmylou81: Hope af arrives smartly for you.

Hi to everyone, hope your journeys don't take too long.

afm: Needles don't bother me but I made a mess of my injections today. More bruises. Oh well, I look like a pin cushion anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, wow this thread moves fast. I can't do it from my mobile, but if anyone wants me to add/update them on the rollcall, just let me know where to put you & ill do it when I get home tonight. Thinking of everyone at their different stages. So impressed by Ally's weight loss; you're a real inspiration hun, I know how hard it is & they're impressive numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if i join you ladies? Blood test this morning and currently 12 days in on a nat FET and waiting for ovulation to roll around to defrost our 1 little 5 day blast.

Dexter I AM PROUD OF YOU and fingers crossed...I was only saying this morning to the nurse I am dreading the jabbing next cycle if this cycle is unsuccessful..been a nice cycle other than the nerves of the dreaded defrost.

Good luck ladies at all the stages you are at!

xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (01-05-2012)