+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work Ally!
    Nala, I have my trigger tonight too & EPU Wednesday. Getting a bit nervous but so looking forward to the next step.
    Best Wishes to all!

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Della77 For This Useful Post:

Nala9000  (01-05-2012)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Great work Ally!
    Nala, I have my trigger tonight too & EPU Wednesday. Getting a bit nervous but so looking forward to the next step.
    Best Wishes to all!

Ooo good luck!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

Della77  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    So I got 8 eggs that will b icsi'd... Is this a good number? I was hoping for more and feeling rather down, I don't know if I'm so emotional bcos I'm petrified that my eggs will stop on day 3 like the usually do...other then being very emotional feeling quite good, just going to take the rest of the day easy
    I heard that was a good number, but not sure. I guess you only need that magic one. Did they adjust your meds from the last cycle you did? does that make a difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    So I got 8 eggs that will b icsi'd... Is this a good number? I was hoping for more and feeling rather down, I don't know if I'm so emotional bcos I'm petrified that my eggs will stop on day 3 like the usually do...other then being very emotional feeling quite good, just going to take the rest of the day easy
    Capri, I think you can feel quite proud of yourself I think 8 is a great number. We were told that quality is more important than quantity (even though more seems nice at the time). At our EPU we got 12 eggs, they ICSI'd 8, 5 fertilised & 3 made it to beautiful 5 day blasts. As they told us, you only need one good one. Hang in there hun, the waiting continues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Great work Ally!
    Best Wishes to all!

Yeah a EPU buddy! Hey I can't remember what the nurse said about the Gonal F, I did it tonight, but is that the last one or tomorrow night is the last one? Will call tomorrow and double check, I was just too shocked that Wed is the day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow what a busy little thread!

I received my schedule last week and start jabbing on 16 May and booked in for EPU on 28 May. Reading other posts on here i am worried that they have booked so far ahead when others on here seem to be scheduled after they see what is happening with u/s .

I am an emotional wreck, there are a few girls at work who are pregnant and sick of hearing, its gonna happen for you. Just wondering what coping strategies others have that are in the same boat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post

I received my schedule last week and start jabbing on 16 May and booked in for EPU on 28 May. Reading other posts on here i am worried that they have booked so far ahead when others on here seem to be scheduled after they see what is happening with u/s .

I am an emotional wreck, there are a few girls at work who are pregnant and sick of hearing, its gonna happen for you. Just wondering what coping strategies others have that are in the same boat?
    To be honest that sounds a little odd!
    From day 3 jabbing they started doing U/S & monitoring me, then when my follicles were the right size they advised me to have the trigger shot! & exactly 48 hours later you have the EPU........
    Everyone is different, & I think each case is different so it's weird you have a schedule penciled in already

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh & the emotions... Well I can't help you there, other than trying to concentrate on the next step.... It's so tuff, I was like that before then I was pregnant & miscarried... Due date was 5 days apart from my bestie so that crushed me.... Babies, babies, babies at work and it kills me so much worse now... I just have good & bad days & I just really try to focus on what I need to....
    Good luck!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Yeah a EPU buddy! Hey I can't remember what the nurse said about the Gonal F, I did it tonight, but is that the last one or tomorrow night is the last one? Will call tomorrow and double check, I was just too shocked that Wed is the day...
    Hey Nala! I know its pretty overwhelming... I'm just glad I got detailed written instructions to go over everything... again & again. I get so nervous when I go in I forget nearly everything.

I had my last Gonal F & Cetrotide this morning, my trigger is Synarel... I'm going crazy worrying that I will stuff up the sniffing... how crazy is that! FS counted 30+ follicles today and said 'lucky we have the synarel trigger option or we would have to cancel'... Boy am I thankful for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post

My FS has "penciled" me in to give me an idea of what the schedule will look like (Ie: last pill today, blood test 2 May, jabbing 150 puregon from 3 May, 7 May starting Orgalutran, blood test 8 May - due to high AMH, scan and blood test approx 10 May, trigger 36 hours prior to EPU....)........ All contingent on bloods and scans I gather! Hoping for an EPU on 14 May. I am a bit unsure about needles (I was told I might have to have something to keep my pogestrone up - luetal medications - for a while - and after transfer... Can anyone shed some light? I am petrified of more needles and have heard the cream is annoying?!) I haven't really got to the bit post emby transfer...

I know what you mean about all the pregnant women around, my boss is on Mat Leave, my senior colleague just had a baby, it is very hard to stay positive - especially when you just don't know what the outcome will be! I have found BH really helpful and try to cope by thinking about why we are doing this... To hopefully bring a much loved and wanted baby into our lives! And at other times I just breathe... oh and emotional over eating is featuring high on the agenda at the moment too!! AARRGGH! Good luck