+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nala9000 with your ultrasouns/blood test, Capri_12 with your EPU, Amps with your US, all those ladies with stuff happening today! This is such a busy place at the moment!! Well done Rae81 on your awesome effort with fertilisation etc, fingers crossed for some more good news today on the progress!!

Well I had a pretty bad weekend. After being told by my FN that I probably wouldn't even have AF and if I did it would be minimal. I have had the worlds heaviest and painful AF that I have ever experienced! To the point I took myself off to the Dr to get a script for panedine forte and that only just took the edge off the pain! I have my blood test tommorow to check my E2 then I can start injecting finally!! My AF has slowed down a bit today and does not feel like I am being cut apart anymore so thats a good thing! The Dr just said think about the end, it will all be worth it when you have what you want, sigh... Why does it have to be so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

I've been over in the April thread, but it's starting to get a little quieter now as our cycles are ending.

This is my first IVF - we had 13 follicles, 10 mature. At egg pick up last week, we only got 5, and sadly only 2 fertilised from that.

Today (!) we are going back to transfer one of our embryos. Then, I'll be in a MAY TWW. Just wanted to stop by & meet some of you all, too.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi everyone!

I've been over in the April thread, but it's starting to get a little quieter now as our cycles are ending.

This is my first IVF - we had 13 follicles, 10 mature. At egg pick up last week, we only got 5, and sadly only 2 fertilised from that.

Today (!) we are going back to transfer one of our embryos. Then, I'll be in a MAY TWW. Just wanted to stop by & meet some of you all, too.
    Oh wow how exciting! Welcome and good luck today! Sticky vibes!!!!

Afm - I'm officially halfway on my weightloss 7.7kgs down 7.3kgs to go!!! I have my appointment end if next week hopefully I can either get the go ahead or at least the go ahead for a promised June start!!!! my June cycle is 6 weeks away that's 1.2kgs a week, I'll do anything to make it happen!!! I've been losing on average 1.5 a week do far although I always do that at the start of a diet then it slows right down! But I'm picturing it!! Me with my baby!!!!!! It's better than chocolate, cake and soft drink put together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello everyone

This is my first round of IVF, although have been doing FSH injections + IUI previously. Been jabbing for 3 days now, and I'm getting a lot of ovary pain - like sharp stabby pains - is that normal?

I used to get it a little when I had FSH injections, but not this bad. I'm guessing it's just because this is a higher dose??

Anyway, tentative date for EPU is May 11th (next Fri), and am jabbing with the FSH and Orgalutran between now and then.

Sorry for the lack of personals - I am just getting to grips with who everyone is and where everyone is up to. Hope all goes well for everyone this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    Oh wow how exciting! Welcome and good luck today! Sticky vibes!!!!

Afm - I'm officially halfway on my weightloss 7.7kgs down 7.3kgs to go!!! I have my appointment end if next week hopefully I can either get the go ahead or at least the go ahead for a promised June start!!!! my June cycle is 6 weeks away that's 1.2kgs a week, I'll do anything to make it happen!!! I've been losing on average 1.5 a week do far although I always do that at the start of a diet then it slows right down! But I'm picturing it!! Me with my baby!!!!!! It's better than chocolate, cake and soft drink put together!!
    Ally that is fantastic!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got 8 eggs that will b icsi'd... Is this a good number? I was hoping for more and feeling rather down, I don't know if I'm so emotional bcos I'm petrified that my eggs will stop on day 3 like the usually do...other then being very emotional feeling quite good, just going to take the rest of the day easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    So I got 8 eggs that will b icsi'd... Is this a good number? I was hoping for more and feeling rather down, I don't know if I'm so emotional bcos I'm petrified that my eggs will stop on day 3 like the usually do...other then being very emotional feeling quite good, just going to take the rest of the day easy
    First off, thanks : D

I'm glad your feeling ok and I hope all your eggs fertilize!! I don't know if that's a good number? Some people get heaps but not made will fertilize some people get a normal amount and all will fertilize. Try to stay positive and worry about the rest when it happens! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    My DH & I have our appointment with FN on 9th May to get all the drugs to start our first cycle of ICSI/IVF... Anxious to get started so I know more about it all!
    Hi AmyEL and welcome, I just picked up my drugs on Friday and am a little anxious about the whole thing! I start jabbing from Wednesday (to be confirmed) nice to know your not alone in the whole journey! I have found this group really helpful and supportive! Good luck for your first cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly Ally, fantastic job! I find it so hard to loose weight but you sound like your doing so well.

Ok guys, U/S today, had 20 follies and they where all looking good. It is veyr strange to be having an ultrasound and writing on a post it the number and sizes of them. Did you guys do that?
    Just got a call from FS and I am having my trigger injection tonight and EPU on Wednesday! OMG! this is happing so very quickly, I was expecting EPU to be on Friday at least! Can't get in touch with DH and sitting here shaking... wow didn't realise the effect this would have on me....
    phaw got to try to calm down a little...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nala9000 View Post
    Firstly Ally, fantastic job! I find it so hard to loose weight but you sound like your doing so well.

Ok guys, U/S today, had 20 follies and they where all looking good. It is veyr strange to be having an ultrasound and writing on a post it the number and sizes of them. Did you guys do that?
    Just got a call from FS and I am having my trigger injection tonight and EPU on Wednesday! OMG! this is happing so very quickly, I was expecting EPU to be on Friday at least! Can't get in touch with DH and sitting here shaking... wow didn't realise the effect this would have on me....
    phaw got to try to calm down a little...
    Thanks

Big breaths eye on the prize your doing great!!!