+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 242 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I know I am only a couple of days into the TWW, not feeling too bad but out of curiosity I thought I would check out the due date if I got a BFP on one of those IVF due date calculators and it came up with my mums birthday (she past away from cancer nearly 6 years ago). I was a bit shocked when I saw it - am hoping it is a good sign for me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redrobin For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (01-07-2012),MARTTC  (02-07-2012),SelM22  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry for your BFN Katiana. Hope you're okay.

Adden that looks like a very positive positive to me - how exciting!!!

Redrobin we are test date twins :-) How lovely that your due date could be your Mum's birthday, that's very special.

I have been really unwell since ET with some awful virus - my DH had to call the doctor out. Blinding headache, non-stop vomiting and the worst part: a raging temp which is putting my embryos at risk :-( I'm so upset to have got this far to have it possibly all wiped out by a damn virus. I was feeling so hopeful too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tootyfruity - oh no!! Sounds like you are having a terrible time. Hope you are feeling better real soon. Hopefully your embies are lil fighters and you have nothing to worry about. Awesome that I have a test date buddy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Katiana! that really sux. Know that we are here for you. I hope you can move on really fast and get that BFP very soon!

tootyfruity - I really hope you feel better soon! I have been in pain, but nothing like that! Gee I hope your temp goes down really fast. Take pain killers if you can, it will help keep you sane (well, as sane as you can be!)
    big healing vibes your way xxx

Im feeling positive but anxious. I look pregnant because of OHSS and ovary enlargement, its really hard to go out cause i have already had people ask if i am pregnant (Which I don't get.. I would never ask someone!!!!) looks like ill be wearing moo moos for a bit longer haha i don't actually wear moo moo's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. Worst I've ever felt in my life, truly. Just praying it passes soon so these little ones have the best chance possible.

Adden I can't believe people would ask you if you were pregnant, that's so rude! I know I'm going to POAS before BT - how many days past EPU did you first get a line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, right!
    I am quite bloated though in the tummy (and i really do look it! Stupid hormones!)
    I really hope you feel better soon, poor thing

I first POAS yesterday, so 2 weeks after EPU, but I took a shot of ovidrel on wednesday of last week (ET)
    I'm still worried its a false positive, but praying its real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sure it's real!

I only had one shot of Ovidrel - 36 hours before EPU - so do you reckon POAS 12 days after EPU would be "safe"?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read it CAN stay with you for up to 14 days. So, I have no idea!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger! With all this technology, why can't they invent something that shortens the TWW to like, oh I don't know - 30 seconds??

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

adden  (30-06-2012),LKeith  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    Oh bugger! With all this technology, why can't they invent something that shortens the TWW to like, oh I don't know - 30 seconds??
    Hahaha I feel the same - the TWW is just torture! I'm going to try not to POAS this time as last cycle I got a BFP right up to BT day (even though I had some bleeding) and then a negative BT. I think everyones body is different though - wish me luck in holding out haha!

Found out today that our last embie didn't make it was only 6 cells on day 3 and 9 cells today - so no frosties again for us! Hoping the lil ones on board are sticky ones as sadly I don't think we will do another cycle for a while. I wish there was a crystal ball that told me how many times I had to try to get lucky!