+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 242 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden
    You are doing so well .. nearly Monday..
    I no I feel the same, Im the most impatient person in the world at the best of times.
    Well hopefully its a bfp !! Just think nearly there, I have 11 days to go.
    So you are very close.
    Try and do something nice over the weekend, movie dinner, .might make the waiting a bit easier. Xxxsending you sticky vibes.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rafiki For This Useful Post:

adden  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all
    Has been such a long time since I said hi to all, has been a crazy time! I hope all has been going well for all and everyone is staying happy and positive (as can be)
    We had FET yesterday, so now on the dreaded 2ww...... fingers crossed.
    Take care to you all and hope to get thru the mammoth amount of posts in here to find out just how everyone is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well ladies we have official been BFN, we had a chem preg this cycle. so here we wait for next time FET in july. sending babydust to all, and hope not to see too many of u guys in the next month, so bring on the BFP's this month

sending u babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seriously cannot believe how selfish those of you who feel they can't cope with all the pregnancy talk.
    i cant speak for everyone, but my infertility struggle has led me to anti depressant / anti anxiety medication. many a day, night, week i felt like absolute sh!t. damn right i get self involved - and on my bad days i didnt give two hoots about my own family let alone a stranger on the net. even the huggies ads got to me.

i chose when to log on tho. if i dont want to see all the hooha about babies, i dont go to bub hub. but just saying, selfish might not be the right word here.

im all for announcing your bfp's. of course we want to know how our cycle buddies are doing, but talking about the joys of MS when the following post is talking about the horror of AF is a bit much. so by all means stay and offer your support but dont go on about it. and "booted out' is harsh. people been asked to tone down discussions, not log off forever. you cant talk about the joys of pregnancy in one thread and still offer quiet support in another??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    well ladies we have official been BFN, we had a chem preg this cycle. so here we wait for next time FET in july. sending babydust to all, and hope not to see too many of u guys in the next month, so bring on the BFP's this month

sending u babydust
    Sorry Katiana Better luck next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Ovidrel shot 9 days ago.. Don't want to get my hopes up!!
    Awesome Adden!!!! I was always afraid to poas but I think next time I probably will!! Such good news!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

adden  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amysan View Post

im all for announcing your bfp's. of course we want to know how our cycle buddies are doing, but talking about the joys of MS when the following post is talking about the horror of AF is a bit much. so by all means stay and offer your support but dont go on about it. and "booted out' is harsh. people been asked to tone down discussions, not log off forever. you cant talk about the joys of pregnancy in one thread and still offer quiet support in another??
    I think the thing is, most of the people who were talking about BFPs had found out less than a week ago, and (from looking back) I can't see that anyone 'went on about it'. I decided to post in a different thread from now on, because tbh I didn't feel supported by everyone in this thread.

There are lots of very lovely ladies in here, and I wish all of you the best. I know that plenty of people have said they want those with BFPs to stay, and that it was only a few who have said 'pregnancy talk' upset them. BUT I think that the responses of those few did upset me (and potentially a few others).

I completely get where you're coming from with how terrible this journey make you feel. I really really do. But I guess the thing is that those of us who got BFPs this cycle are no different from you, and many of us were feeling all those things a week ago - and still are now. I don't think any of us are skipping along talking about the "joys of pregnancy" (as you put it). I think we're all spending a lot of time crying, terrified, and anxiously analysing everything that we feel/ every test. Just like I imagine you/ anyone else on this thread would.

No one has been posting about the 'joys of pregnancy'. We're all just terrified in case it doesn't stick/ work/ last.

And while I do feel that I want to support all of you, I was very hurt and upset by some of the comments made about us (those with BFPs) - being called selfish/ insensitive, and asked to tone it down and told the protocol was to leave the thread.

I'm sure if any of you got a BFP you wouldn't announce it and then disappear the next day. There are so many hurdles to get through in those first couple of weeks. Sure, no one is going to hang around forever - that would be insensitive - but we are only talking a week or less.

So, I'll keep an eye out to see how everyone is doing, and keep everything crossed for all of you. But - from some people, and by no means all - I'm not feeling the love like I did when I joined this thread, and I'll stick to the other thread where I'm less likely to upset anybody.

Just as a final point - you asked if we could talk about our pregnancies in another thread and offer support in this one. I guess we could. But I still need support too. There is no merry skipping off down the road thinking everything is fine. 8 days ago I hadn't had the pregnancy confirmed by the OB, and all those feelings you mentioned of distress/ anxiety, etc. - they're still there. I feel a bit funny coming in to a thread to support people, when I feel like they don't want to know if I need support too. As I said, I know that isn't everyone, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

I just wanted to explain - that's all - so I'll leave it there.

Keeping everything crossed for all of you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Girl X and all others with BFP's. You ladies have my full support . I think people seem to forget what these forums are about. To share your feelings, your thoughts and fears, to be honest and open in a nonjudgemental environment. To offer support and be supported when needed. We tend to have to go through so much bullsh*t that life, our clinics, family and friends throw at us while we are trying to achieve our ultimate goal of becoming parents. I genuinely love hearing about BFP'S, I'm high-fiving everyone, but that still doesn't stop that part of me from being disappointed that it wasn't me posting the amazing news. I don't post very often but I do follow your stories and I have fingers crosses for us all. Let's hang in there! X

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to troppogirl For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (30-06-2012),MARTTC  (02-07-2012),mrsoptomistic  (30-06-2012),SelM22  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today's test.. 10 days after ovidrel.

I'm sorry all of you are feeling this way. I hope we can support each other as this is not an easy time for anyone
    Love to you all!
    Attached Images

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (02-07-2012),SelM22  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's looking good adden - only a couple of days until it will be confirmed.