+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 242 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Good Morning Ladies

This thread is moving at lightning speed...I've just skimmed through the last 7 pages....I'm sorry to those - Bella, Marttc, Little Sunflowers and anyone else I missed that needs a big hug

I have felt that this forum has been absolutely 100% the reason I was able to get through my TWW - you ladies have been such a great support. This journey is so hard for all of us. Agreed that it is hard to read 'pregnancy' talk BUT we too have been on this hard journey and have tried to provide support and advice just as much as those with BFNs. I am part of another thread with due dates already, but it seems many women are cautious about moving on to a due date thread as we are still so early in the piece (I am only 6 weeks), so we are still going through such a hard and anxious time and need all the support we can get.

Agreed that an 'in-between' group is probably a great idea but I do still love the support in this one as there are so many women - I also feel a bit disappointed and that I've been 'booted out' and I will feel bad about posting any updates on me in case I disappoint anyone

x
    I hate this...I love to hear the success stories from the BFP ladies! Don't feel booted out, we should all be in this together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    before i had my DD i rarely minded hearing about other BFP's even with all the BFNs i had cos it reminded me it can be done, u can get to the elusive BFP. there where some days i didnt want to read it thou but i just skipped it... maybe also if ure going to write about ure PG symptoms and be descriptive, maybe a post warning?? so those who want to read it can and those who dont can skip over it... i dont know.

AFM i poas this morning and its a BFN, waiting for the evil witch to arrive today i guess, so its back to the drawing board for us and a FET #22.
    hope others are having better luck ... BFPs all around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, just a quick update since I'm also posting in the July/August thread. Had the call this morning to confirm results from EPU yesterday. 12 eggs retrieved, 10 mature and 9 fertilised...FX good results continue on Sat. FS wants a 5DT (Monday). Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    before i had my DD i rarely minded hearing about other BFP's even with all the BFNs i had cos it reminded me it can be done, u can get to the elusive BFP. there where some days i didnt want to read it thou but i just skipped it... maybe also if ure going to write about ure PG symptoms and be descriptive, maybe a post warning?? so those who want to read it can and those who dont can skip over it... i dont know.

AFM i poas this morning and its a BFN, waiting for the evil witch to arrive today i guess, so its back to the drawing board for us and a FET #22.
    hope others are having better luck ... BFPs all around.
    Sorry about your poas results, hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Good Morning Ladies

This thread is moving at lightning speed...I've just skimmed through the last 7 pages....I'm sorry to those - Bella, Marttc, Little Sunflowers and anyone else I missed that needs a big hug

I have felt that this forum has been absolutely 100% the reason I was able to get through my TWW - you ladies have been such a great support. This journey is so hard for all of us. Agreed that it is hard to read 'pregnancy' talk BUT we too have been on this hard journey and have tried to provide support and advice just as much as those with BFNs. I am part of another thread with due dates already, but it seems many women are cautious about moving on to a due date thread as we are still so early in the piece (I am only 6 weeks), so we are still going through such a hard and anxious time and need all the support we can get.

Agreed that an 'in-between' group is probably a great idea but I do still love the support in this one as there are so many women - I also feel a bit disappointed and that I've been 'booted out' and I will feel bad about posting any updates on me in case I disappoint anyone

x
    Ok, I am just feeling so AWFUL about all of this but at the same time I never ever said I wanted anyone BOOTED OUT. It's been taken way too far. I like katiana's suggestion - just a little warning perhaps about pregnancy being mentioned? I have seen this in other threads and areas on Bub Hub and always thought it was a nice way of getting around sensitivities. I do LOVE seeing other people getting BFP's - if you guys could have seen my face light up with excitement when I read about your BFP's then you would not be thinking anyone was trying to boot anyone out.

So please, don't sensor yourself but maybe just a little **pregnancy mentioned** so we can skip those bits if we're feeling a bit down?? I hope you don't think I am the world's biggest b!tch...I'm not.

I don't want anyone to leave and this whole thing is just making me feel like crap - I wish I had never said anything

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    katiana - I am so sorry about BFN honey, when is your BT? xx

Rachael - that's an awesome result!! Hopefully all of them make it so you have some frosties xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    You are correct shebelieved and I did actually mention too quite a few pages back.

The general protocol is that when you get your BFP you move over to a "due date" thread and talk as much as you want about your pregnancies. If people want to know how you are going they stalk you there.

It is a little unkind to those who haven't been successful to have to read about it in a TTC thread.

Sorry if this offends but that is the general protocol.
    oMG I have just re logged on to this thread after a 2 weeks absence as I felt booted out by April 78 whey you mentioned it a few weeks ago.

I seriously cannot believe how selfish those of you who feel they can't cope with all the pregnancy talk.

This thread became my life and the support and help I got was unbelievable , I couldn't have got thru my horrendous journey without you all. I thought that aside from a purely nice gesture you may actually care what happens to us. But clearly not.

No one feels out of the woods when they only get a BFP till quite sometime, especially if they have had a miscarriage or loss previously. For me to feel booted out was really sad and I cried for quite sometime. Suddenly I was on my own- no one to talk to or run my fears by. Yes we may have a BFP but we have all had a roller coaster ride and all suffered tremendously.

I promised myself that thru this IVf journey that I would never let myself become bitter and twisted about it all, and that I would always be happy for those that get a BFP- you can be happy for others but of course there is a pain that you are sad for yourself. It takes great courage and strength to remind yourself to be happy for the good fortune of others. It is a quality I have tried to have through this journey even though I feel a great sadness for myself when it didn't work for me.

Having had to make the decisn to terminate my last pregnancy as we contracted CMV and then not being able to get pregnant again for many years I feel just as justified to be ****ed off at the world as all of you out there with bFn but I would never ever be so selfish as to prevent others feeling happy.

I am so distressed by what's gone on in this thread- I am sitting here crying thinking how could people who supported me so wonderfully be so mean. Was your support false???

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Maybe *pregnancy mentioned*

Im going to take a bit of a step back from things here. Bad things going down here and at work, I cant cope.
    I had the tiniest of clots this morning at FMU so now very worried. So another BT tomorrow for peace of mind. Seems likes its a 3WW for me now, then a 4ww and a 5ww. With levels this low.

Well done Rachael!
    And SheBelieved and Gampa please dont be so upset.

I am truly sorry if things I wrote offended anyone. That was never my intention.
    I will check in from time to time. But for now I need to manage my stress levels.

all
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi Girls

Maybe *pregnancy mentioned*

Im going to take a bit of a step back from things here. Bad things going down here and at work, I cant cope.
    I had the tiniest of clots this morning at FMU so now very worried. So another BT tomorrow for peace of mind. Seems likes its a 3WW for me now, then a 4ww and a 5ww. With levels this low.

Well done Rachael!
    And SheBelieved and Gampa please dont be so upset.

I am truly sorry if things I wrote offended anyone. That was never my intention.
    I will check in from time to time. But for now I need to manage my stress levels.

all
    xx
    Good Luck SelM! Hope everything goes great for you, and I'm sure the stress of waiting even LONGER than 2 weeks is really tough!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlesunflowers -
    I completely understand. Me and hd were in the same boat, three yrs ago.
    It sure Sux. But to give you some hope, here is what happened to us. Our first cycle three yrs ago. The really struggled to find the 10 sperm we needed. And such poor quality and low numbers, only one fertilized.
    We tried again, 1 yr later ( money, work, life stress ) and none fertilized.
    I asked so many questions, ( both lots sperm from fresh sample. ). And was told, Sooo much research into eggs, and the women part. The poor little sperm needs more looking into. Hmmmm.
    Again, we had to wait another yr, in this time we looked up everything we could on what vitamins, foods ect were good / bad.
    Not saying he didn't have A beer of takeaway, but really uped the health side. Even exercising. He wasn't over weight either but slowly lost a few kgs.
    So by the third time. He stepped up for the tesa, ( very brave, poor things)
    .8 needles either side, still none.
    So apart from some, not many in the fresh sample. That's all we had. Now we did have some back up frozen, so our cycle didn't get cancelled. But what they found in his fresh ( after healthy lifestyle ) was there were that few more. Not hundreds but enough for them to be able to do more with sperm prep e.g wash, spin, select. And we got four outa 12 fertilized.
    That was in March this year. Bfn later, we jumped back in now and results were better again. Four fertilized, transfer two, and one first little blast !!
    I no, everyones story is different, and i asked our embryologist why she thought fert was better, she thinks as more to play with and select from.
    There are also drugs ect he may be able to take ??
    I no It's really hard, not trying to say " this will work", not even sure if you have done this.
    Really just letting you no. It's true what ppl say, anything can happen.
    Thinking of you. Big hugs. Xxxc

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rafiki For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (28-06-2012)