+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 242 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    can i get an update on the roll call? after the worst possible day of work ever, i get a phone call to say our FET has been postponed till saturday. while i want whats best for bub2be, it was frustrating since i had booked work off, so had mum, and so had DH. and like i said, it was on top of a TERRIBLE day so i just wanted to stomp my feet and cry.

havent been thorough, but reading back i see a lot of BFP's, and sadly a few BFN's aswell.

Good luck ladies, wherever you're at

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little sunflowers.. That sux! So sorry for you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little honey, I know nothing can help right now. Hope you two can find support in each other.
    And when u r strong enough, maybe think about an open biopsy tese? Not sure if that's an option, but we've been there if u need to chat. You aren't at the end of the road yet hun, pls remember that.

Xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amysan I hope you can easily rearrange everything for your new FET. It must be frustrating to have got so close and then have them move the date at the last moment.

Thanks shebelieved, I was so afraid they were going to tell me it had all gone horribly wrong, I almost cried with relief!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (29-06-2012)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. We're ok...well DH is walking a bit John Wayne, but we're otherwise ok. There was a sample sent for biopsy but we were told it will probably come back with nothing; I guess it won't take long for that result to come in, I forgot to ask in all the excitement. (I forgot to put my bra on - twice - while I was getting dressed again after they said my EPU was cancelled. I suspect I was a bit distracted.)

We first discussed donor sperm back in January when the azoospermia was diagnosed, and that's likely to be the next step of the journey. We're not sure if we want to put ourselves through any more limbo than necessary with an open biopsy. I don't know how you decide between the options of trying ICSI with tiny amounts of sperm that may not be so great, versus coming to terms with using a donor. We'll be going to counselling and discussing our options and hopefully not taking too long to move forward. I know I am not "old" yet but finding out about the low AMH was a worry, it would really suck to put effort into finding sperm and then run out of eggs.

Marttc - hugs, and look after yourself.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!

To answer Nicsta's question, no I'm not in Australia...I'm in The United States so by the time I get up in the morning I have to catch up with what is going on with everyone! Lol Yes, we are very excited to have 15 blastys waiting on us!

First of all, I hope all of the BFP women don't leave because they do give me hope in knowing that it IS POSSIBLE to get a BFP! We all have went through this and can help others. I will admit that I'm a little jealous But it's the people that think getting pregnant is SO EASY and say over and over again "the second you stop trying you will get pregnant." Am I the only one that is tired of hearing this from everyone around me? People think they understand and you don't understand until you've been here...

Bellavista-So sorry to hear, can't imagine what you're going through. Take some time for you and your husband.

MARTTC-Don't know what to say...I am so very sorry about AF arriving. Hang in there!!

Ngaiz-I hope you get some answers from the doctor, I had OHSS and there is no mistaking it! It's one of the worst pains I've ever had! I hate they are cancelling your cycle!

Littlesunflowers-I'm very sorry they have to cancel the cycle, thinking of you

Hugs to everyone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    I’m so sorry MARTTC. I’m gutted for you.

Sorry to read your update too Bella, it’s just not fair.

Ngaiz it sounds like your clinic is being really unreasonable - they owe you an explanation at least.

I hope the girls who have set up the interim group will still come in here and chat, I for one really valued your input and since a BFP is the ultimate goal of all our IVF journeys I am always delighted to read about them and the early stages of pregnancy. Having had three miscarriages I completely understand that feeling of not feeling out of the woods yet and feeling "safer" posting in a group who have shared in your journey.

AFM: I had my ET today - two great blast back (one was hatching), two definite blasts for the freezer and possibly another four more depending on how things go overnight! I am SO relieved I can't tell you! I didn't have any embryos to freeze at all last time so this is a major improvement for me. I have a very long way to go of course but am trying to be cautiously optimistic.
    Great news Tootyfruity!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (30-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    SL - what is CID?
    x
    Hi Sel - CID stands for Clexane, Intralipid, Dexamethasone (I'm pretty sure) as these are three of the medications I have been on (plus others)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Morning Ladies

This thread is moving at lightning speed...I've just skimmed through the last 7 pages....I'm sorry to those - Bella, Marttc, Little Sunflowers and anyone else I missed that needs a big hug

I have felt that this forum has been absolutely 100% the reason I was able to get through my TWW - you ladies have been such a great support. This journey is so hard for all of us. Agreed that it is hard to read 'pregnancy' talk BUT we too have been on this hard journey and have tried to provide support and advice just as much as those with BFNs. I am part of another thread with due dates already, but it seems many women are cautious about moving on to a due date thread as we are still so early in the piece (I am only 6 weeks), so we are still going through such a hard and anxious time and need all the support we can get.

Agreed that an 'in-between' group is probably a great idea but I do still love the support in this one as there are so many women - I also feel a bit disappointed and that I've been 'booted out' and I will feel bad about posting any updates on me in case I disappoint anyone

x

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-06-2012),Meshell23  (28-06-2012),mrsoptomistic  (28-06-2012),Nicsta83  (28-06-2012),SelM22  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hi Sel - CID stands for Clexane, Intralipid, Dexamethasone (I'm pretty sure) as these are three of the medications I have been on (plus others)
    Ah thanks SL - i thought it might have been some other letters that mean PGD! Nice to know xx