+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    AF just arrived - I'm guttered but can't even cry!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx
    Oh sh*t - I have nothing MARTTC. Nothing...
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MARTTC - And lots more of these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I'm not feeling great at all
    Went to get checked for OHSS and it's mild.. But it's still terribly sore! I'm so bloated (I'm not that big, and my tummy is hard, full, sore and huge!!!)
    I also am sick (cold) and have a uti!
    Apart from that, no. I am still on progesterone so have sore boobs.. But no cramping like others have had.
    I can't tell what anything is at the moment cause I'm in so much pain!
    I'll stop my whinge now
    Sorry to hear
    I was pretty bloated after epu, I had mild ohss.... Have they transferred one yet? Cause I know it can get worse with pregnancy?!
    I just cried to dh, it's just not fair what us girls go through and others it's just so easy

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks marttc..
    Yeah.. Had one transferred a week ago. I had heard it gets worse with preg.. But not getting any hopes up. Been there before!

Go cry, yell, drink wine and complain to me as much as you want
    It's so not fair and ivf sux most of the time.
    Big hugs to you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Not sure about levels, I asked today but they won't tell me what they were which infuriates me. Last BT was Friday, 4 days prior to EPU and my request for more today was declined. FN even talked about cancelling altogether I'm starting to think that as they are a new clinic, with several multiples already, the stats wont look good to the IVF council of Australia so they're pulling the reins in?? I guess it's just another cycle that's not meant to be (well that's how I feel right now anyway).
    That seems wrong - surely you should be allowed to access whatever results you want. Maybe go into the clinic tomorrow and ask to see the FS for them to explain it to you. It is always hard to get the full story on the phone. My clinic told me that I can book to see my FS whenever I want and she always seems to explain it better face to face. Fingers crossed that it goes ahead for you x

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No sperm found in our TESA today - so our cycle was cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m so sorry MARTTC. I’m gutted for you.

Sorry to read your update too Bella, it’s just not fair.

Ngaiz it sounds like your clinic is being really unreasonable - they owe you an explanation at least.

I hope the girls who have set up the interim group will still come in here and chat, I for one really valued your input and since a BFP is the ultimate goal of all our IVF journeys I am always delighted to read about them and the early stages of pregnancy. Having had three miscarriages I completely understand that feeling of not feeling out of the woods yet and feeling "safer" posting in a group who have shared in your journey.

AFM: I had my ET today - two great blast back (one was hatching), two definite blasts for the freezer and possibly another four more depending on how things go overnight! I am SO relieved I can't tell you! I didn't have any embryos to freeze at all last time so this is a major improvement for me. I have a very long way to go of course but am trying to be cautiously optimistic.
    Last edited by tootyfruity; 27-06-2012 at 21:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh littlesunflowers, I am so truly sorry honey...how awful for you guys. Thinking of you....xxx

MARTCC - Oh babe what an utter disappointment. Please look after yourself and each other. It's just ****

Ngaiz - that does sound dodgy honey, surely that's wrong? I hope you get some answers tomorrow! It's so frustrating not having the power in these situations. But don't let it drop til you feel satisfied with the answer xxx

Adden - you poor thing, it sounds so uncomfortable. My bloating has definitely gone down since the EPU but it's still there and I've been getting crampy feelings. One today felt like AF and my heart sank even though it know it's too early for it to arrive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow tootyfruity, what an amazing result! I think of each step as a little hurdle we need to jump over, so you're over just one more! Fingers crossed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlesunflowers I'm really sorry your cycle was cancelled. Hope you're okay?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (27-06-2012)