+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 254 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi lovely ladies I have been MIA for a few weeks since our good news unfortunately I lost the pregnancy so i have to think about moving onwards now to a FET in July. Not feeling very positive about that as previously our 2 embies didn't survive thaw so I can only hope after 4 miscarriages 3 cycles this will be it for us.

Best of luck to you all will stay off the radar til July just taking time with my hubby and taking care of me but I think of you all often and am hopeful to each and everyone of you
    Hey Bellavista, Ive been wondering how you are going. I am so so so so sorry.
    I admire your attitude chick.

big hugs and for the next go!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I'm feeling anxiously sick, I'm on the home run of the tww... BT tomorrow morning & AF should be due too..... The panicked runs to the toilet have started, I don't have 1 'symptom', not 1 :-( which is how I felt before my bfn last transfer... This was or third & last attempt for now so as you can imagine the pressure is on... Think I will have an early night & sleep through some of these feelings... I'm not even sure if af doesn't arrive before the results that I can wait for that 'results' call.... Might have to get dh to take it, is that weak of me? I dint want to poas.... Please please please don't bleed for 9 months!!! Arghhh :-/

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Ladies I'm feeling anxiously sick, I'm on the home run of the tww... BT tomorrow morning & AF should be due too..... The panicked runs to the toilet have started, I don't have 1 'symptom', not 1 :-( which is how I felt before my bfn last transfer... This was or third & last attempt for now so as you can imagine the pressure is on... Think I will have an early night & sleep through some of these feelings... I'm not even sure if af doesn't arrive before the results that I can wait for that 'results' call.... Might have to get dh to take it, is that weak of me? I dint want to poas.... Please please please don't bleed for 9 months!!! Arghhh :-/

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN

Aww hun you just made me cry. All I can say is hang in there and my clinic says get DH/DB to take the call if you want - not at all weak. Just a natural reaction at this stage given the process and what you have been through.
    Sending you a HUGE cyber hug.
    Sleep is a good option
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SelM )
    Every time I think about tomorrow my heart pounds.... Every time I think blood has arrived my heart sinks...
    That's for the support, I'll keep you posted x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    Hugs xx not weak to get DH to take the pcall at all hun.
    I have everything crossed for you!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    I feel you!!!
    I'm so sorry! I think I'll have to POAS cause I don't want that call either!!
    I'm still 5 days away and I feel the same way you do (I'm all ready doing the toilet run!!) I still have 5 days!
    Praying you sleep well tonight and big hugs to you! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden - I've been worried since Friday about af
    I tested last time and it was so depressing, I just can't do it again
    I hope you can find a distraction for 5 days... Are you feeling anything?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not feeling great at all
    Went to get checked for OHSS and it's mild.. But it's still terribly sore! I'm so bloated (I'm not that big, and my tummy is hard, full, sore and huge!!!)
    I also am sick (cold) and have a uti!
    Apart from that, no. I am still on progesterone so have sore boobs.. But no cramping like others have had.
    I can't tell what anything is at the moment cause I'm in so much pain!
    I'll stop my whinge now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden - I've been worried since Friday about af
    I tested last time and it was so depressing, I just can't do it again
    I hope you can find a distraction for 5 days... Are you feeling anything?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    I always find that an early night is a good way to keep my mind of thinking about things - wishing you the best if luck for 2morrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Adden, can I ask how they checked for OHSS. I have no symptoms whatsoever but the clinic will no longer allow me a DET. FS said yesterday that it was fine but today FN called to say it won't be happening. I've asked for bloods and US but they're refusing.