+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 242 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - sorry to hear, but yes take some time off, enjoy your time with hubby and look after yourself.
    Never easy, .. hugs to you.
    As I'm sure you know, this is a very supportive group. Here when you need to chat and vent .
    Xxx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - I am truly sorry to hear that, take care of yourself and hubby xxx

I am truly sorry if I upset anyone. I do not want anyone to leave, I didn't say that. I do not for one minute think anyone is being unkind - my god, you are experiencing the most exciting thing possible, I get it - I truly do! It's out of this world exciting! I just ask that there is a bit of sensitivity used when talking about pregnancy, that's all.

And for what it's worth guys- I am totally the new kid on the block so if it's going to cause too many probs then I am more than happy to toddle off. I don't want to mess up a great thing you guys have going on here xxxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

rafiki  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I see both sides to the thread debate, it has only been a couple of days since i got the bfp news, but maybe a inbetween thread is best...?

Sorry if i offended anyone, im sure no one meant to be insensative.

Who knows how to start up an inbetween thread? Im a bit of a newbie at setting up those kinds of things...Sel or Girl X?

I do wish you all the best for your TTC journeys ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    please don't anyone leave!!!!
    I see both sides too and this journey is so hard so we all need to be sensitive with what we post (me included.. I know it!)
    I couldn't do this without any of you and I know no comment was ever mean to offend anyone.
    Personally, I love reading everyones journey, thats why I joined BubHub in the first place! And yes, some of us have kids and some are TTC #1.. we are from all walks of life from all over the country! what a diverse group going through the exact same thing!
    I love all of you like sisters and I thank you all for being there for me and for everyone else.
    Personally, I'm struggling with my real life friends who don't seem to give a ## about what I'm going through. If i didn't have you guys I would surely go crazy (well, crazier than i am! haha)
    xxxxxx to all of you!
    those with BFP - i hope and pray I'm with you very soon!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-06-2012),Nicsta83  (27-06-2012),SelM22  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi lovely ladies I have been MIA for a few weeks since our good news unfortunately I lost the pregnancy so i have to think about moving onwards now to a FET in July. Not feeling very positive about that as previously our 2 embies didn't survive thaw so I can only hope after 4 miscarriages 3 cycles this will be it for us.

Best of luck to you all will stay off the radar til July just taking time with my hubby and taking care of me but I think of you all often and am hopeful to each and everyone of you
    I am so sorry Bella. take time with DH and yes, take care of yourself especially. Im so sorry that you went through that. you guys will be in my prayers xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    I am truly sorry if I upset anyone. I do not want anyone to leave, I didn't say that. I do not for one minute think anyone is being unkind - my god, you are experiencing the most exciting thing possible, I get it - I truly do! It's out of this world exciting! I just ask that there is a bit of sensitivity used when talking about pregnancy, that's all.
    I understand what you're saying, SheBelieved, but I'm not really sure how to go about it. By that, I mean that I've been really trying to make sure I don't write about pregnancy stuff in every post, and have been answering almost everybody's posts about their TTC situations, without making it all about me.

That's what I've been trying to do anyway. So I don't really know how to do it any differently, other than to not mention that I'm pregnant at all?

I completely get that you wouldn't want loads of people going on and on about it, and I know that there have been a couple of posts in a row today about pregnancy stuff, but I thought generally there hadn't been that much - other than people getting positive BT results lately? And of course people are going to post that! I just didn't think there had been much insensitive stuff.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't know how it could be much different. This is a thread where people post about their IVF cycle, and it seems that this cycle has resulted in a BFP for quite a few people. I do really really understand how that can be upsetting for those who haven't had that result, but my thoughts had been that most people had been so supportive of everyone else, and not just talking about their own BFPs. And I'd also thought that it was so recent that people just got BFPs, so it's not like people have lingered on for weeks, talking about pregnancy.

Before I got my BFP, I loved hearing about positives in these threads, as it gave me hope! I get that it can also be another upsetting factor when things aren't going well though.

I'm not trying to be difficult. I guess I do just feel awkward in this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    please don't anyone leave!!!!
    I see both sides too and this journey is so hard so we all need to be sensitive with what we post (me included.. I know it!)
    I couldn't do this without any of you and I know no comment was ever mean to offend anyone.
    Personally, I love reading everyones journey, thats why I joined BubHub in the first place! And yes, some of us have kids and some are TTC #1.. we are from all walks of life from all over the country! what a diverse group going through the exact same thing!
    I love all of you like sisters and I thank you all for being there for me and for everyone else.
    Personally, I'm struggling with my real life friends who don't seem to give a ## about what I'm going through. If i didn't have you guys I would surely go crazy (well, crazier than i am! haha)
    xxxxxx to all of you!
    those with BFP - i hope and pray I'm with you very soon!
    Thank you for being there for all of us too! This thread has really kept me sane - it's always the first thing I check on BH! I know what you mean about people IRL too - I don't think people get it unless they've been there.

Erm... I don't know... I kind of feel like we're being booted off this thread (those with BFPs)... I didn't feel ready to go yet, but I don't want to make people feel worse either.

I'll set up an in between group, and then it's up to people if they use it or not...

So, good luck to all of you! And hope there will be lots of BFPs soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, what happened today?
    I see where everyone is coming from!
    After previously having a BFP & having a m/c I'm glad I didn't join a due date group & in all honestly as much as everyones BFP's make me jealous it's not me, it also gives me hope that BFP really do happen...
    I guess a thread to talk details can't hurt, but I too am one for worrying l jinx myself.... It can feel BFP overtake the thread at times and you feel left out but alike the BFN can overshadow someones BFP announcement. We are all sensitive to this topic (as we often vent about friends and families pregnancies), we are all hormonal etc but we've all been on the ivf rollercoaster no matter how fast the rollercoaster or how slow, or how many loops we've had.... It's a painful journey all the same & I think both positive & negative news needs to be allowed, if you are struggling, maybe a break from bh, or a particular thread?! I drop in and out and try to stay level headed and not compare myself... Please don't leave girls - anyone! xox

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (27-06-2012),Guest654  (27-06-2012),Nicsta83  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi lovely ladies I have been MIA for a few weeks since our good news unfortunately I lost the pregnancy so i have to think about moving onwards now to a FET in July. Not feeling very positive about that as previously our 2 embies didn't survive thaw so I can only hope after 4 miscarriages 3 cycles this will be it for us.

Best of luck to you all will stay off the radar til July just taking time with my hubby and taking care of me but I think of you all often and am hopeful to each and everyone of you
    Bella
    (((hugs)))
    So sorry to hear this!
    We are all here whenever you are ready xox
    It's not fair & it's such a tuff journey, take all the time you need xox

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please don't leave us girls! You guys have been so supportive (actually the girls who have recently got BFPs have been the ones most active on the forum lately giving me all the support and advice I need to keep me dreaming about the BFP I will hopefully get one day). I don't know about anyone else but I am always so happy to hear that a IVF'er has got the BFP she has been longer for (and gone through so much to get) - it is those evil I just came off the pill yesterday and whoops I'm pregnant ppl that I dislike hehe I understand the process is hard for those with BFN but don't you girls want fellow cycle buddies to be happy for you when you get the BFP you have been hoping for? Anyways I appreciate all the support and advice I can get from those who have experienced both sides of this painful (and exciting) journey. x

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redrobin For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-06-2012),mrsoptomistic  (27-06-2012),SelM22  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've set up a pre-DIG group (link below):

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Jan-Feb-March

So maybe an answer is that people can choose to use either/ both, but we save the in depth details for that (above) thread, and don't do too much pregnancy talk on this one??

I don't know - just trying to come up with solutions! The thread is there if anyone wants to use it

redrobin - I know exactly the evil people you're talking about!! I may not have been in this thread forever, but it's taken us 16mths to get the first BFP this time (and it was over a year + treatment last time), so I do know how painful this process is. I think that's why a lot of us are still here - despite the BFPs being very very new for us, a lot of us don't really believe that it can have happened at last! (Well, I don't anyway!)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (27-06-2012)