+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 242 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Allo - sums me up perfectly too! I will get the gp to do bloods on monday as well. When the nurse rang on Mon she said if I wanted another test to call and they will do it. I was in such shock at the time I didnt think to arrange it then
    Im sure with your levels you have no need for bloods, but I would be the same!

And the scaredness is definitely setting in here too - about everything!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I'm not going to really offend anyone but I have to admit that I am struggling with all of the pregnancy talk going on in this thread. I am truly happy for you that have gotten your BFP's and I wish you all the luck in the world and hope to join you soon but technically this is a TTC thread. I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this way or not but I'm kind of feeling like I can't really talk about the process at the moment, if that makes sense? Like I said, I hope I don't offend anyone but I just felt like I had to say something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can only answer for me, but I only found out that I had a BFP last week, and I have to say that I don't really feel out of the woods at all yet.

That's the reason I haven't joined a due-in group.

I've talked a bit about how I'm feeling (pregnancy wise), but I've also commented on almost everything everyone else has said, and tried to offer a lot of support to everyone here.

I guess for me, at least, I haven't gone from feeling much different to how I did a week ago when I didn't know for sure.

I completely understand that it's hard to read about pregnancy talk when you're TTC, but I guess all I would say is that I was TTC too a week ago. It seems a bit funny to be booted out of the thread so fast, and it kind of makes me feel a bit like the support is a bit short-lived.

I'm not sure what else to say. I kind of felt that I'd been supporting everyone who was posting about their TTC journey. And I know those comments weren't just referring to me, but I think the use of the word 'unkind' was a little - well - 'unkind'.

I thought that most of the people writing about their pregnancies had only found out in the last week - if that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (27-06-2012),SelM22  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry if it has offended you all, but seriously none of us are out of the woods at all. And we are all still keen to provide support and advice too. I dohnt see an easy solution to all of this, but I guess if people want us with the BFPs off, then we will. Seems sad...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Im sorry if it has offended you all, but seriously none of us are out of the woods at all. And we are all still keen to provide support and advice too. I dohnt see an easy solution to all of this, but I guess if people want us with the BFPs off, then we will. Seems sad...
    Agreed. TBH, I'm feeling pretty upset about the above comments. I thought this was a thread for those cycle buddies. And I considered everyone in it my cycle buddy! Those waiting to hear, those who got results before me - everyone.

This thread had really helped me through a horrible time, doing IVF, and I just feel sad about it now.

We haven't morphed into different people because we got BFPs. We're still the same people who were crying a few days ago/ a week ago because we thought it wouldn't work. And some of still feel like that now, even with a BFP. We haven't suddenly turned into the enemy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely not the enemy and tbh I sought out support because I wanted to hear the good and the bad. Some of you have other children - good stuff, that gives me hope. I dont, yet. Hopefully.
    But this is also about being able to say whay you want, so please do...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls, can i just say that in April/May (i think) a few of us cycle buddies started an “in between thread” to help each other (those of us with BFP’s) through the first few scary weeks of testing and waiting for HCG levels to rise, before joining a “due date” thread. As it turned out myself and at least one other had a miscarriage before we even joined a due date thread, but it was kind of nice to have somewhere to vent about the early pregnancy stuff, while being sensitive that others are still cycling or dealing with BFN’s. It worked well because we didn’t feel like we we’re going to offend anyone, but didn’t want to jump the gun early by joining a due date thread. Just a thought.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This was it, somewhere we could freak out about HCG levels not rising enough, and early pregnancy symptoms and trying to get through the days till the first scan.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?454777-Post-IVF-BFPs-Pre-DIG-Thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just putting my two cents in...
    I understand everyones input about this, and can see both sides of the story.
    I think the in between thread is a great idea.
    And not meaning that the ppl with bfp go and never come back.
    Just to keep in mind the sensitive nature.
    And to also then be able to have A place where you can go with the excitement and have support with fellow ppl in same position.
    I agree, its all new, and many if us hope to join, but as we all no what this ivf is like, we all need to be curtious of the ppl that haven't gotten such great news.
    And if you did get a bfp, continue to support those who need it the most. Everyone is happy for you.
    Good luck to all Xxxxx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies I have been MIA for a few weeks since our good news unfortunately I lost the pregnancy so i have to think about moving onwards now to a FET in July. Not feeling very positive about that as previously our 2 embies didn't survive thaw so I can only hope after 4 miscarriages 3 cycles this will be it for us.

Best of luck to you all will stay off the radar til July just taking time with my hubby and taking care of me but I think of you all often and am hopeful to each and everyone of you