+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 254 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post

AFM - Still not feeling pregnant! But having said that, I've been feeling really sick today - just a horrible watery/ nauseous feeling all day. And peeing constantly, which is weird as I never had that last time I was pregnant! But despite those 'symptoms' I don't feel pregnant, if that makes sense? I don't know if it's because I have DD to look after, and that keeps me busier this time (whereas last time I focused on the pregnancy more), or if it's just that we've been so long TTC that I can't believe it's actually happened. It just doesn't feel real.

That's probably not making too much sense! I think I need the scan to believe it...
    I know the feeling; I'm feeling less than average and sooo tired but I am hanging firstly for my third set of bloods tomorrow (my clinic do three sets one week apart), and then I will have my first scan next week, god willing to see HB, then I think I will believe it some more hehe x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok - I need some advice from fellow Clexane users. I did my 1st injection last night and it hurt real bad. I have the meanest, ugliest looking bruise and am worried I am going to end up covered in them esp if I have to use for the full twelve weeks. Any suggestions in how to make it easier? Do you ice the area beforehand? I had no problems with the Gonal-f and the ovidrel but these Clexane shots are just mean! Oh and I had trouble piercing the skin. Thinking it hurt cause the needle wasn't deep enough?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Redrobin - Agree with April. Don't think about it and just jab it in. Definately no rubbing after as it gives you the world's worst bruises. I also find ice-ing the area before the shot helps as most often you just don't feel the needle then.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls - maybe it was the rub afterward (whoops!). I might try icing the area first tonight too. Funny how they show you how to do the other shots but just leave you to your own devices with the Clexane - esp when it seems the harshest one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Ok - I need some advice from fellow Clexane users. I did my 1st injection last night and it hurt real bad. I have the meanest, ugliest looking bruise and am worried I am going to end up covered in them esp if I have to use for the full twelve weeks. Any suggestions in how to make it easier? Do you ice the area beforehand? I had no problems with the Gonal-f and the ovidrel but these Clexane shots are just mean! Oh and I had trouble piercing the skin. Thinking it hurt cause the needle wasn't deep enough?
    Redrobin - Clexane is just horrible. Full stop. It is a thicker and blunter needle so you really need to stab it in. Some days it hurts when I put it in, when I push the medication in and then afterwards, other days it just hurts afterwards - but it is a very painful injection and a couple of nights I've had tears in my eyes! I do rub the spot after just a little bit as I was told that pressure for about 20 seconds minimizes bruising. I was fine for the first few days and then bang I must have hit a capillary or something and I had the biggest ugliest looking bruise and freaked out! I've also got some hardened skin under the surface now. I have a couple of ugly ugly (like horrific) bruises but I'm just taking it all as part of this process and lucky it's not summer!! Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Thanks girls - maybe it was the rub afterward (whoops!). I might try icing the area first tonight too. Funny how they show you how to do the other shots but just leave you to your own devices with the Clexane - esp when it seems the harshest one.
    I got given an instructional DVD with my clexane?! BUT it didn't tell me to do anything different than with the other injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli
    Jeanie26

Waiting for FET

Pill Popping
    megbob

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13

EPU
    Rachael3 – 27/6
    littlesunflowers - 27/6

ET
    tootyfruity – 27/6
    redrobin – 28/6

FET
    Amysan – 28/6

TWW
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/6
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    Katiana – 29/6
    April78 29/6
    Adden - 2/7
    kmvw – 4/7

SheBelieved – 5/7
    MARTTC -
    rafiki - 10/7

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Toni81

Franniesplace
    Sariele

muzzy
    dancingbutterfly
    LKeith

Graduates
    Nala9000
    Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Clementine Grace
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2

SL1009 - 07/08/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 19/02/13
    GirlX –
    SelM22 -
    Nicsta83 -

AmyEL- 12/08/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 24/02/2013
    Ertgirl -
    Nebiskus - EDD 21/02/2013
    Dextersmum –

Crafty45 - 15/08/2012 = 12 weeks. EDD 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinching the skin and doing it on a 45 angle stops the bruises. I am terrible for bruising and had hideous ones before I read the 45 degree tip somewhere. No bruises now. They still hurt like a mofo though!

I just got a pimple. Is that a pregnancy symptom? Hahahah I'm kidding, the freaking 2WW is awesome.....NAWT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Goodluck today littlesunflowers, rachael3 and tootyfruity! Am thinking of you all

again everyone.

Girls with the clexane questions - can I ask a dumb one of you please?
    Why are you on clexane? Is it a blood clotting thing?
    I only know of clexane from my brothers leukaemia treatment, when he got a clot in his central line.
    Is it a miscarriage treatment thing?

Sorry, just being inquisitive!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    As far as I know it's a blood thinning thing that reduces the chance of clots etc? After my last blood test they said everything is fine and that once my dose is finished (10 injections) I don't need it any more. So in short...I don't know