+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 242 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Lol - true. I looked it up when I was in the TWW. And Im a couple of days behind you.
    No more BTs needed apparently - according to the FS. He is happy with the levels. (I still think they are low, god Im a pain in his bottom ) So wait wait wait for scan. I have booked a gp appointment for monday though and will get her to do bloods and may go back in to the clinic once next week, just to check!

Will your clinic do more bloods before scan?
    xx
    No, I had 2 lots of bloods, 5 days apart, and they were happy with how the levels were so didn't want to do any more tests. Now holding out for the scan next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    What to do. My moyher in law died of emphysema this morning. She always wanted a grandchild before she died but unfortunately that never happened. We were going to do a cycle next month but im not sure if the stress will affect dh sperm too nuch. Does anyone have any suggestions?

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle
    (((hugs)))
    So sorry to hear, your DH must be so so sad right now :-( & you too of course!

I also agree with Rachael & others that your MIL wouldn't want you to put your plans on hold!
    It also might be a good distraction however could add more pressure too.... After funerals are over often there's no plans or anything to do & when it can sometimes be the hardest of times... Maybe you could continue with whatever will be, will be! XOX

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squeak - im so sorry!
    I agree with everything everyone has said. When you are both ready is the right time. Im so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squeak - sorry to hear your news. I agree with PP, who have said that it has to be when you feel ready. I wouldn't put it on hold unless you want to, though.

Redrobin - Fingers crossed for Thursday! Hope you have a smooth 2ww - as smooth as they can be, anyway!

AFM - Still not feeling pregnant! But having said that, I've been feeling really sick today - just a horrible watery/ nauseous feeling all day. And peeing constantly, which is weird as I never had that last time I was pregnant! But despite those 'symptoms' I don't feel pregnant, if that makes sense? I don't know if it's because I have DD to look after, and that keeps me busier this time (whereas last time I focused on the pregnancy more), or if it's just that we've been so long TTC that I can't believe it's actually happened. It just doesn't feel real.

That's probably not making too much sense! I think I need the scan to believe it...

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rachael! Looks like we might be comparing notes a bit over the next three weeks!

Sorry dancingbutterfly and LKeith - here's hoping one of your FETs is the one that sticks.

Congrats Crafty!

SelM22 - you seem to collect similar "rare" categories to me - I didn't know you also had egg production issues as well as the azoospermia. I only have 4 follicles - tomorrow will tell how many eggs - I was on 187.5 FSH for 4 days then it was bumped up to 300 and I barely noticed. If we do IVF again I will be on 300 from the start, but I am pleased to hear that fewer quantity can mean better quality. I'm also inclined to ask a gazillion questions and want to try everything during the cycle (and it's only the first!!), so it's good to be reminded that slow and steady progress is best.

AFM I woke myself up at 3:30am for a 4am trigger shot...which went fine, but then I'd been up for so long I couldn't get back to sleep for hours. Fortunately I might get some sleep tomorrow during EPU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SelM22 - you seem to collect similar "rare" categories to me - I didn't know you also had egg production issues as well as the azoospermia. I only have 4 follicles - tomorrow will tell how many eggs - I was on 187.5 FSH for 4 days then it was bumped up to 300 and I barely noticed. If we do IVF again I will be on 300 from the start, but I am pleased to hear that fewer quantity can mean better quality. I'm also inclined to ask a gazillion questions and want to try everything during the cycle (and it's only the first!!), so it's good to be reminded that slow and steady progress is best.

AFM I woke myself up at 3:30am for a 4am trigger shot...which went fine, but then I'd been up for so long I couldn't get back to sleep for hours. Fortunately I might get some sleep tomorrow hiduring EPU![/QUOTE]

Woa 4am trigger, well done u!

I have joked with both my fs's that we collect rare categories, but they don't agree. We have some but not all of them! I think dh being perfectly normal with noa, me with MIA ovaries, pcos but drug resistant is enough and I'm sure we have more! My current fs reckons we r just a variation on normal for infertility, lol!

Re eggs, I don't really have too much of an issue. 300 fsh works with my 12ish active follies, although they respond how they want! But last cycle the embryologists noted that the stuff around them the sperm has to eat through or has to be removed for icsi was a bit tough to remove (cumulus oocyte complex), indicating slighly immature metaphase 2 (mature) eggs. So this made him go with cooking them longer. So we sacrificed some eggies to get the 6, all gd and all fert! Hence my constant coments about being a science experiment!

Hang in there! Cycle one is a test, all about getting levels right!
    Some are lucky to get a bfp cycle one, but generally I think that is younger people and those with one infertility category or one partner with an issue. But it can happen for anyone, just need that one gd sperm and egg!!

Afm well still panicking about my levels. Will ask for another test Fri I think. Seeing gp next week too. Get scared that its all gone wrong when i don't feel sick for a while. Oh dear...
    Today is cycle day 33, and no af. Haven't had a cycle more than 33 days for months. So...what next?? Not sure, but

GL everyone. And to all who need them for this not being your cycle and for other tragedies xx
    Last edited by SelM22; 26-06-2012 at 22:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Let me know about any dates etc ladies and I will update - or others can
    And if I got anything wrong. I read back a bit to check, but it wont be perfect, its quite a roll

xx
    Hey Sel, my due date is currently 21st Feb
    Thanks for updating the role call for us... You are right, it is quite a list!
    - Neb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    What to do. My moyher in law died of emphysema this morning. She always wanted a grandchild before she died but unfortunately that never happened. We were going to do a cycle next month but im not sure if the stress will affect dh sperm too nuch. Does anyone have any suggestions?

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle
    Squeak, so very sorry for your loss. Will be praying for your family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    AFM - Just booking myself in for EPU on 27/6 if anyone is updating roll call. 4 follicles, not many, but I only need one, I know I know! Of course we need to find a few willing sperm too. I'm trying not to think too hard about so many possibilities in case my brain caves in. Concentrating more on the little things...like being paranoid about the small air bubble in the Ovidrel syringe I have to give myself in the wee hours of tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I am pleased at the night of interrupted night of sleep for a trigger shot, or not!
    Good luck today littlesunflowers!! Hope your EPU goes well. Mine is today also, let me know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Squeak - I'm so sorry for your loss, as for the IVF I agree with the other girls, I think it just depends on whether you guys feel you are ready. Hope you are blessed with a baby soon x

Sel - so happy that your numbers are looking better, you must be so relieved. Oh and we (ivfers) are all pains in the butts for our FS, they must expect it really - I say push for anything that makes you feel better about the whole process.

AFM - got a call to say that we have 3 embies out of our 6 that are looking good. All going to plan we will tfr 2 on Thurs morning, and if the third survives I may even get my 1st frostie! *fingers crossed* please, please, please stay strong lil embies!
    Oh and BT is booked for the 11th of July so exactly 2 weeks from tfr.
    Good luck with transfer tomorrow and then the dreaded TWW - may it be quick and painless with a great end result for you x