+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 254 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    With the speed at which this thread moves I missed Crafty45 BFP - congrats

Me too! Nice work Crafty 45.
    I will attempt another roll call update - eeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    confirmed BFN for me ladies.
    Not a surprise with my bleed on the weekend but still sucks.... Guess who.is going home to attack the bottle of red tonight!

Question.. I have been on crinone for progesterone support for 17days (nightly gel) but my progesterone level only came back at 9. Does this seem low!?!

Keen to hear from you ladies what else we might be able to doscuss with FS when he calls today.

Straight into another FET cycle for me. Day 3 today so hopefully not too far away x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    So sorry hun
    I know nothing anyone says can help right now.

Re progesterone, I am suspicious that there are different scales of measurement after reading some stuff on this. I was told yesterday mine was off the charts (which is good apparently) at 380. Have no idea what the unit of measurement is though. I have learnt from the last couple of days that the beta level is important, as is the oestrogen and progesterone but havent found any charts of levels, sorry.

Next time hun. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a surprise with my bleed on the weekend but still sucks.... Guess who.is going home to attack the bottle of red tonight!

Question.. I have been on crinone for progesterone support for 17days (nightly gel) but my progesterone level only came back at 9. Does this seem low!?!

Keen to hear from you ladies what else we might be able to doscuss with FS when he calls today.

Straight into another FET cycle for me. Day 3 today so hopefully not too far away x

Sorry DancingButterfly Got my BFN today too. Are they letting you do another cycle this month or making you wait? Going to the doctor tomorrow to see what he has to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    dancingbutterfly - Sorry to hear your news. I definitely think a glass of wine (or 3) is a good plan! Hope you're okay.

I don't know about progesterone levels - sorry. I've never been told them, although I assume they get them from the blood tests!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi SelM22,

Just saw this post from you... had the same problem re: too many eggs poor egg quality. Were you on Puregon? How much did your FS lower the dose by? My FS lowered the dose by 25 i.e was on 150 last cycle, this cycle 125. I'm concerned he didn't lower it enough.
    Hi Rachael3
    Unfortunately I cant help with this one. My FS kept me on the same dose of Gonal F this cycle and the last one (I was on puregon the cycle before). Because my ovaries are in weird places - very high and tricky to get to - they pump me along at the highest dose of FSH they can - 300 units. I certainly dont over produce and seem to be mild PCOS with a slight resistance to the drugs (yep, we collect "rare" categories me and my husband )

My FS's thoughts this cycle were to keep the drug protocol the same but let my eggs mature in me a bit longer and to be honest fewer developed (probably my age, who knows) and then they were let to mature in the lab for a bit longer too, before ICSI. Hubby's sperm was put through pentoxy as well and we got the 6/6 fertilisation.

Its all really a science experiment and sadly you cant tweak too much at a time because then you dont know what works and what doesnt. Being the impatient OCD Virgo I am, I was always thinking, just throw the works at this and lets get this show on the road, but they cant Risk of OHSS and the like. And even with my low numbers, I think that I have still had a touch of OHSS - just from the drug levels.

All I can say is you have to trust your FS and if in your heart you dont think its right, maybe a second opinion. My current FS is my second opinion.

Also, as Meshell23 said along time ago on here, its your body and your money...so ask lots of questions and put some scenarios to your Doc - I did it all the time
    Good luck hun.
    xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Rachael3  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Hi Sel....So happy for you YAY!! My scan isnt until the 16th...seems like ages away! Also they said no more follow up BT's....hmm

Anyway im just gonna go with it for the time being...

Ill write more personals later, just finishing my day at work!

Nicsta - with your levels they dont need too
    Id take that as a good sign hun!
    Means you dont know the doubling rate, but that only seems to matter in some cases - like mine (please poppy, stay there!).

My scan is a week early as B is going on leave the week I would be 8 weeks and so we are in a bit earlier so he can do the scan - which makes me very happy

xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sorry for your BFN. 9 does seem low to me. I have never asked about my progesterone levels prior to this BT, only had the negative response, but with this one, my BFP, my progesterone was 346. I am on progesterone pessaries at night and in the morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    Dancingbutterfly- sorry you got a BFN.
    Re: progesterone levels I also don't absorb crinone or pessaries very well so changed to injectibles (pregnyl). Maybe ask FS about changing.
    Good luck for this cycle.
    Hey April, I was just writing a post for you as you sent this!
    How are you going?
    Not long to go?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli
    Jeanie26

Waiting for FET

Pill Popping
    megbob

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    redrobin

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    littlesunflowers

EPU
    Rachael3 – 27/6

ET
    tootyfruity – 27/6
    Redrobbin – 28/6

FET
    Amysan – 28/6

TWW
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/6
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    Katiana – 29/6
    April78 29/6
    Adden - 2/7
    kmvw – 4/7
    SheBelieved – 5/7
    MARTTC -

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Toni81

Franniesplace
    Sariele
    muzzy
    dancingbutterfly
    LKeith

Graduates
    Nala9000
    Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Clementine Grace
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2

SL1009 - 07/08/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 19/02/13
    GirlX –
    SelM22 -
    Nicsta83 -
    AmyEL-
    Ertgirl -
    Nebiskus -
    Dextersmum –
    Crafty45 -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let me know about any dates etc ladies and I will update - or others can
    And if I got anything wrong. I read back a bit to check, but it wont be perfect, its quite a roll

xx