+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 254 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by Rachael3; 26-06-2012 at 08:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    AFM - Just booking myself in for EPU on 27/6 if anyone is updating roll call. 4 follicles, not many, but I only need one, I know I know! Of course we need to find a few willing sperm too. I'm trying not to think too hard about so many possibilities in case my brain caves in. Concentrating more on the little things...like being paranoid about the small air bubble in the Ovidrel syringe I have to give myself in the wee hours of tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I am pleased at the night of interrupted night of sleep for a trigger shot, or not!
    littlesunflowers, we must be on a similar cycle I have EPU tomorrow too. My FS reduced Puregon by 25 IU this time because he thinks that my body produces too many eggs which causes them to be bad quality. I hope he lowered the dose enough, only time will tell! I'm in at 7am, had the ovidrel injection last night - now the stress begins

LKeith sorry to hear about your BFN, it's really the pits but it's never the end you can try again.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 26-06-2012 at 08:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    With the speed at which this thread moves I missed Crafty45 BFP - congrats
    Thanks Nicsta - looks like we will have an exciting 8 months together coming up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs LKeith... I'm sorry to hear about your BFN... Repromed in SA usually like us to wait a month between trying again, but I know many clinics are happy for you to go straight away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    LKeith - I'm sorry to hear you got a BFN. I don't know about how soon you can start again - some places seem to let you do a frozen cycle straight away, but others make you wait. Hope you can get going again soon, and keeping everything crossed for you for next time.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub
    Thanks GirlX I appreciate it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Sorry for your BFN LKeith - I was able to do a frozen cycle immediately following a failed stim cycle last year - all depends on what your doc has to say - good luck and big hugs xxx
    Thanks SL1009, that's good to know. Ready to move on and do whatever I need to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    littlesunflowers, we must be on a similar cycle I have EPU tomorrow too. My FS reduced Puregon by 25 IU this time because he thinks that my body produces too many eggs which causes them to be bad quality. I hope he lowered the dose enough, only time will tell! I'm in at 7am, had the ovidrel injection last night - now the stress begins

LKeith sorry to hear about your BFN, it's really the pits but it'd never the end you can try again.
    Thanks Rachael3 Yeah, it stinks...just don't understand how everything can go perfectly right and it just not work...just not the right time I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Hugs LKeith... I'm sorry to hear about your BFN... Repromed in SA usually like us to wait a month between trying again, but I know many clinics are happy for you to go straight away...
    Thanks Nebiskus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    redrobbin hun. I just wanted to say I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND where you are coming from. This cycle is our 4th and we got 6 eggs - but the FS was determined to get fewer eggs, looking for better quality. We had never had an embie make it to blast. Last cycle we had 12 collected, 10 mature, 5 fert (with ICSI), 4 make it to perfect d3 embies and then all arrest between day 4 and 5!
    I was processing all the numbers in my head the whole time. And at EPU for this cycle from the 6 eggs, 6 were mature, 6 fertilised with icsi and 5 made it to blast. One was "weird" - technical medical description. We transferred 2 and got 2 frosties. And all of this was with dodgy frozen sperm - which apparently isnt as dodgy as we thought!x
    Hi SelM22,

Just saw this post from you... had the same problem re: too many eggs poor egg quality. Were you on Puregon? How much did your FS lower the dose by? My FS lowered the dose by 25 i.e was on 150 last cycle, this cycle 125. I'm concerned he didn't lower it enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    confirmed BFN for me ladies.
    Not a surprise with my bleed on the weekend but still sucks.... Guess who.is going home to attack the bottle of red tonight!

Question.. I have been on crinone for progesterone support for 17days (nightly gel) but my progesterone level only came back at 9. Does this seem low!?!

Keen to hear from you ladies what else we might be able to doscuss with FS when he calls today.

Straight into another FET cycle for me. Day 3 today so hopefully not too far away x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub