+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 242 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I'm sorry that you're not feeling so good after your EPU - it does only take one though, you really have to think of it like that. I had my worst results ever after this cycle (my fourth), only got 3 mature eggs, but all three fertilized and we transferred 2 and then got our BFP. Fingers crossed for 2 for you, when are you due for ET?
    I'm due for ET on Thursday (trying a 3 day transfer this time as last cycle ours died of drastically after the 4th day). Seems like there are lots of us on our 4th cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    yeah sl but unfortunatly i new it was going to be negative, af arrived yesterday :'(
    Sorry to hear Hun big hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    I'm due for ET on Thursday (trying a 3 day transfer this time as last cycle ours died of drastically after the 4th day). Seems like there are lots of us on our 4th cycle!
    Sounds good - yes we lost our third embie on day 4 as we were trying it out to day 5 - fingers crossed for you

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nicsta and Sel! Wow! So exciting!
    This certainly seems like a lucky thread...I hope the luck is catching!

Sorry Muzzy that it didn't catch you.

AFM - Just booking myself in for EPU on 27/6 if anyone is updating roll call. 4 follicles, not many, but I only need one, I know I know! Of course we need to find a few willing sperm too. I'm trying not to think too hard about so many possibilities in case my brain caves in. Concentrating more on the little things...like being paranoid about the small air bubble in the Ovidrel syringe I have to give myself in the wee hours of tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I am pleased at the night of interrupted night of sleep for a trigger shot, or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With the speed at which this thread moves I missed Crafty45 BFP - congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    yeah sl but unfortunatly i new it was going to be negative, af arrived yesterday :'(
    Sorry Muzzy, I hate that for you Better luck next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, Nicsta...Now it's me waiting for the doctor to call!! Went to have first BT this morning and trying not to be too nervous. It makes it a little easier hearing about everyone's BFPs though. Praying for a !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got call from the doctor...I'm sorry to say that it's a BFN.

We go for a consult with the doctor tomorrow evening. Does anybody know how long it takes to do the next cycle since I have 15 frozen blastys? Do they let me do it again next month or make me wait? I also got hyperstimulated last time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LKeith - I'm sorry to hear you got a BFN. I don't know about how soon you can start again - some places seem to let you do a frozen cycle straight away, but others make you wait. Hope you can get going again soon, and keeping everything crossed for you for next time.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Just got call from the doctor...I'm sorry to say that it's a BFN.

We go for a consult with the doctor tomorrow evening. Does anybody know how long it takes to do the next cycle since I have 15 frozen blastys? Do they let me do it again next month or make me wait? I also got hyperstimulated last time...
    Sorry for your BFN LKeith - I was able to do a frozen cycle immediately following a failed stim cycle last year - all depends on what your doc has to say - good luck and big hugs xxx