Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Muzzy did you have your BT today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sel....So happy for you YAY!! My scan isnt until the 16th...seems like ages away! Also they said no more follow up BT's....hmm

Anyway im just gonna go with it for the time being...

Ill write more personals later, just finishing my day at work!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah sl but unfortunatly i new it was going to be negative, af arrived yesterday :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Great news again Sel - sounds like you're just about a week behind me. I get to 6 weeks exactly tomorrow - half way through trimester number one! So surreal, going back for third BT on Thursday. I just did the cool little tool thing and my beta results are higher than the max!! Maybe I counted it wrong - would you count ovulation as EPU or ET?

Hey SL - yep almost exactly a week behind. I am 5 weeks on wed I think.
    So scan will be at exactly 7 weeks - FS is going away and he wants to do the scan and so he should too, because he was the brains behind us getting this far!
    And then I can hug him too

Now to keep poppy settling in...

I count ovulation as day of EPU - so day 1dpo is the next day. Ive googled (surprise surprise and that seems right - if you can trust google LOL)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel - great results!! Yayy!!! Do you have a due date?

Redrobin - Fingers crossed it all works out for you this time.

Rafiki - Hello! Hope the 2ww goes smoothly for you.

Muzzy - Sorry to hear the results confirmed it with the AF. Hope you're okay. Keeping everything crossed for August for you.

AFM - I'm sore. Keep getting twinges/ little pains, which I guess are good things (things moving/ readjusting), but it's almost like I'll pull a muscle around my ovaries if I get up too quickly. I don't remember that with DD. Otherwise not too nauseous, and no real symptoms. I have a cold, which I am not impressed with!! That definitely adds to the tiredness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Sel - great results!! Yayy!!! Do you have a due date?

Redrobin - Fingers crossed it all works out for you this time.

Rafiki - Hello! Hope the 2ww goes smoothly for you.

Muzzy - Sorry to hear the results confirmed it with the AF. Hope you're okay. Keeping everything crossed for August for you.

AFM - I'm sore. Keep getting twinges/ little pains, which I guess are good things (things moving/ readjusting), but it's almost like I'll pull a muscle around my ovaries if I get up too quickly. I don't remember that with DD. Otherwise not too nauseous, and no real symptoms. I have a cold, which I am not impressed with!! That definitely adds to the tiredness!

Thanks girlX - Im still only half believing it because of the numbers, but have the scan booked, so that must be a good sign!
    No due date yet but will be end of Feb some time. Do you have one?
    And how many days are you now? I think im 4 wks 5 days (these numbers are weird!) 5 weeks on wed.

PS a cold can be a sign of pregnancy!
    I have that pulled muscle thing too, weird huh! In fact that was one of the first things I noticed. Just thought it was all my imagination.
    My FS says the pains are related to the progesterone
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    yeah sl but unfortunatly i new it was going to be negative, af arrived yesterday :'(
    So sorry muzzy Next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations SL1009, SelM22 and all the other girls getting their bfp! It seems there are many of us who have just done their 4th transfer!

I hope I'm 4th time lucky as well

Marttc I'm already doing undie checks I'm being paranoid not even due yet lol! If this cycle fails I'm in the same boat as you and will be away for awhile doing a Hysteroscopy with LB.

I was told on Saturday at transfer I have scar tissue in or on my cervix transfer took forever and was uncomfortable as fs couldn't get the catheter through! No idea where I'd get scar tissue from never had any other procedures done except transfers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    So sorry muzzy Next time
    thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Thanks girlX - Im still only half believing it because of the numbers, but have the scan booked, so that must be a good sign!
    No due date yet but will be end of Feb some time. Do you have one?
    And how many days are you now? I think im 4 wks 5 days (these numbers are weird!) 5 weeks on wed.

PS a cold can be a sign of pregnancy!
    I have that pulled muscle thing too, weird huh! In fact that was one of the first things I noticed. Just thought it was all my imagination.
    My FS says the pains are related to the progesterone
    xx
    I know what you mean about half believing it! My due date is Feb 24th - midwife gave it to me on day of BT. And I put due date into an online thingy, and it says that I am 5 weeks and 1 day today.

Haha - no, the cold is definitely DD's fault! She started snuffling a few days earlier, and I knew it was just a matter of time...

Ah - okay, thanks for that! Again, glad it's not just me experiencing these weird things! That would explain why I don't remember it from DD too, as I didn't have any progesterone support that time, and now I've got the Crinone/ pessaries.