Reviews
    Only so much crappy TV you can watch! [/QUOTE]

Amen sista!!
    LMAO x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
    Hi everyone

First time I have been on one if these forums.
    Do many ppl, with so much support. Who really can give
    Advise first hand.
    So please excuse my ignorance if i get this replying to thread thing
    All wrong.
    Little bit about me, ttc for 5 years, me 30 / dh 35, male factor, they just don't
    Want to swim !!
    have done 3 ivf cycles icsi
    Since 2010. First - 10 eggs / 2 fert one d3t.- bfn
    Second - let's just say none fertilized.
    Third- 14 eggs / 4 fert two d3t - bfn.
    Currently in fourth cycle, in the good old tww !! Arghh !!
    Had 13 eggs /4 fert ( bit of a pattern ) but... Had my d3t of two on Sat.
    And low and behold they ring me today and tell me one is a blastocycst.
    Omg !!
    So first time for everything.
    I wish everyone in here lots and lots if luck. I will now read back and
    Try and get the gist if this thread thing.

rafiki!
    Well congrats on one getting to blast
    We just had that milestone too. Also have severe MFI. My DH has non-obstructive azoospermia, which pretty much means no sperm comes out, and we arent really sure why. Could be his testicles are failing

But did a biopsy and he has loads of sperm hiding in there and some of it works!
    All I can say is in our last cycle the clinic put his sperm through something called pentoxy - which repells the good sperm so its easier for the embryology people to locate the good stuff and our fert rates were great, something to put in the back pocket for later, but you most likely wont need it

Good luck with the TWW. I was hopeless, caved and peed on things LOL before first beta on friday.

Hang in there

xxx
    Last edited by SelM22; 25-06-2012 at 16:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sel - your post made me feel a little better Your story sounds much like mine - fingers crossed my fert rates are as good as yours were this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Whooooo congratulations!
    It's the most amazing feeling!!!! :-)
    Did you have any symptoms? My BT is due Thursday as is AF but AF has been feeling like it's been coming since Friday / Saturday.... Not crampy but just heaviness like it's on the way.... The toilet checks are about to start..... No other symptoms, not 1 arghhh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

MARTTC - helloooo!
    Been wondering how you are. Wow, BT is soon
    Dont stress about symptoms. Plenty of time for them after your beta!
    I think the truth is some people have them and some dont!
    I felt like AF was coming for quite a while; seems it was just my very high progesterone
    Everything is crossed for you for this little frostie to do its thing

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Thanks Sel - your post made me feel a little better Your story sounds much like mine - fingers crossed my fert rates are as good as yours were this cycle.

indeed and remember - one step at a time, thats my mantra! I have it written everywhere! lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

adden  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sel :-)
    Helloooo!!
    Well that could explain that feeling of AF, I've been having pregnal (had 2 injections) last one Wednesday night and the feeling started around Friday..... I think I'm starting to so my head in cause it's my last embie & I just want a sign, a 'symptom' as I had no symptoms with my last transfer and got a bfn..... After this one if it's a bfn I'm out of the ivf scene for a while... :-(

How are you going? X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Sel :-)
    Helloooo!!
    Well that could explain that feeling of AF, I've been having pregnal (had 2 injections) last one Wednesday night and the feeling started around Friday..... I think I'm starting to so my head in cause it's my last embie & I just want a sign, a 'symptom' as I had no symptoms with my last transfer and got a bfn..... After this one if it's a bfn I'm out of the ivf scene for a while... :-(

How are you going? X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN

Hey hey, I had the two pregnyl shots too! Much nicer than crinone (sorry ladies) but messes with some things a bit I think.
    Im going good. Cant believe the BFP still and probably wont til there is a baby in my arms (please universe - we made a deal!) and then I will wonder what the hell happened! Im that kind of a person!

I spent much of the TWW with minimal symptoms. My nipples were sore - progesterone related Im sure and some nauseousness. Oh and the cramps and just that pre AF feeling. Much like the last cycles really. For me I think most symptoms are because I seem to do well on the progesterone levels!

Im totally wishing for the best for you hun, must be your time

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Its BFP.... im in SHOCK....complete SHOCK, i expected to do like 10 cycles or something....omg now what!

Levels were 876...she said no follow up blood test needed. I forgot to ask if i continue the crinone....ah well ill call back when i have stopped shaking!
    CONGRATS!!!! how exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Congrats Nicstar!!! It is good to hear some more good news today.

Well I am at home resting after EPU, feeling a little disappointed. I have been out of the game for 6 months fixing things down there and I was so hopeful after my ultrasounds that I would get plenty of eggs and finally get some frosties after 3 failed cycles already. Only got 9 eggs which is my lowest number yet (had more than 16 on the US on Friday), and on closer inspection I know only have 6 mature ones. I woke up, looked at the number and started bawling my eyes out in the hospital - the nurses and other patients must of thought i was a real freak. Feeling a little down now and wondering whether I can keep doing this if this cycle fails I know it only takes one but I only got one make it to transfer last cycle and that was a BFN. We had planned on putting 2 in this time so I am hoping we make it to that at least. Sorry for the downer post.
    I'm sorry that you're not feeling so good after your EPU - it does only take one though, you really have to think of it like that. I had my worst results ever after this cycle (my fourth), only got 3 mature eggs, but all three fertilized and we transferred 2 and then got our BFP. Fingers crossed for 2 for you, when are you due for ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hey hey, your numbers still blow me way! Go Nicsta! (Good week or so for repromed - 3 Adelaide girls on here and three BFPs - all with vastly different numbers!)

Sorry just regrouping a little. FS rang again to give me the news - yep "congratulations"!
    So we are tracking pretty much around normal he says - level today was 219 (14dp5dt = 19dpo), so nothing like 800-something! He was very positive. Poor thing I was in shock I think. And fighting another wave of nauseousness - its unrelenting! So doubling time is 48.8 hours. My oestrogen is 10 i think and progesterone is off the charts at 380, which is apparently fantastic.
    Nurse rang after and couldnt believe he the FS had beaten her to it again.
    Scan on 11/7 at 7 weeks. OMFG!!!
    Im still only cautiously happy.
    Found this neat little tool - http://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator
    For those with a couple of beta results.

Phew. Still shocked!!

PS Nicsta - I reckon you are 17 dpo, I think O day (ER day is day 0), but not sure? Anyone else know?

And - maybe twinnies for you??

Thanks so much for your thoughts and support
    xx
    Great news again Sel - sounds like you're just about a week behind me. I get to 6 weeks exactly tomorrow - half way through trimester number one! So surreal, going back for third BT on Thursday. I just did the cool little tool thing and my beta results are higher than the max!! Maybe I counted it wrong - would you count ovulation as EPU or ET?