+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 242 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
    Hi everyone

First time I have been on one if these forums.
    Do many ppl, with so much support. Who really can give
    Advise first hand.
    So please excuse my ignorance if i get this replying to thread thing
    All wrong.
    Little bit about me, ttc for 5 years, me 30 / dh 35, male factor, they just don't
    Want to swim !!
    have done 3 ivf cycles icsi
    Since 2010. First - 10 eggs / 2 fert one d3t.- bfn
    Second - let's just say none fertilized.
    Third- 14 eggs / 4 fert two d3t - bfn.
    Currently in fourth cycle, in the good old tww !! Arghh !!
    Had 13 eggs /4 fert ( bit of a pattern ) but... Had my d3t of two on Sat.
    And low and behold they ring me today and tell me one is a blastocycst.
    Omg !!
    So first time for everything.
    I wish everyone in here lots and lots if luck. I will now read back and
    Try and get the gist if this thread thing.
    Welcome rafiki - good luck on the TWW you've certainly been through a lot. This thread is fantastic and so supportive. Hoping for a BFP for you - 4th time lucky - it was for me : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Rafiki...everyone is really supportive you will fit right in!

SL - i just had 1 transferred...today I am 13dp a 4dt (so 18dpo if you include EPU as ovulation day). The numbers did sound good, hopefully they keep rising and everything continues to go well. Cautiously excited!

Selm22 - any news....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    TO ALL YOU LADIES ON CLEXANE....

I have hardened skin under the surface with both injection sites (I tend to alternate left and right about 5cms away from belly button but in slightly different spots). I have horrible bruising but have also noticed hardened skin under the surface now - have you had this or know if it's normal, or would it be blocking the medication?? Would love a response....I think I will double check with my FN on Thursday anyway just having a small freak out, hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for the welcome.
    Great to see do many positive results.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations nicstar83 on your result yay !!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    4th time lucky, hope so !!!
    It Sux how we over analyze everything really.
    I really think your medication is still getting into your system. Deep breaths.
    I'm sure you will be fine.
    Take care Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nicstar!!! It is good to hear some more good news today.

Well I am at home resting after EPU, feeling a little disappointed. I have been out of the game for 6 months fixing things down there and I was so hopeful after my ultrasounds that I would get plenty of eggs and finally get some frosties after 3 failed cycles already. Only got 9 eggs which is my lowest number yet (had more than 16 on the US on Friday), and on closer inspection I know only have 6 mature ones. I woke up, looked at the number and started bawling my eyes out in the hospital - the nurses and other patients must of thought i was a real freak. Feeling a little down now and wondering whether I can keep doing this if this cycle fails I know it only takes one but I only got one make it to transfer last cycle and that was a BFN. We had planned on putting 2 in this time so I am hoping we make it to that at least. Sorry for the downer post.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redrobin For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Welcome Rafiki...everyone is really supportive you will fit right in!

SL - i just had 1 transferred...today I am 13dp a 4dt (so 18dpo if you include EPU as ovulation day). The numbers did sound good, hopefully they keep rising and everything continues to go well. Cautiously excited!

Selm22 - any news....?
    Hey hey, your numbers still blow me way! Go Nicsta! (Good week or so for repromed - 3 Adelaide girls on here and three BFPs - all with vastly different numbers!)

Sorry just regrouping a little. FS rang again to give me the news - yep "congratulations"!
    So we are tracking pretty much around normal he says - level today was 219 (14dp5dt = 19dpo), so nothing like 800-something! He was very positive. Poor thing I was in shock I think. And fighting another wave of nauseousness - its unrelenting! So doubling time is 48.8 hours. My oestrogen is 10 i think and progesterone is off the charts at 380, which is apparently fantastic.
    Nurse rang after and couldnt believe he the FS had beaten her to it again.
    Scan on 11/7 at 7 weeks. OMFG!!!
    Im still only cautiously happy.
    Found this neat little tool - http://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator
    For those with a couple of beta results.

Phew. Still shocked!!

PS Nicsta - I reckon you are 17 dpo, I think O day (ER day is day 0), but not sure? Anyone else know?

And - maybe twinnies for you??

Thanks so much for your thoughts and support
    xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Its BFP.... im in SHOCK....complete SHOCK, i expected to do like 10 cycles or something....omg now what!

Levels were 876...she said no follow up blood test needed. I forgot to ask if i continue the crinone....ah well ill call back when i have stopped shaking!
    Whooooo congratulations!
    It's the most amazing feeling!!!! :-)
    Did you have any symptoms? My BT is due Thursday as is AF but AF has been feeling like it's been coming since Friday / Saturday.... Not crampy but just heaviness like it's on the way.... The toilet checks are about to start..... No other symptoms, not 1 arghhh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redrobin View Post
    Congrats Nicstar!!! It is good to hear some more good news today.

Well I am at home resting after EPU, feeling a little disappointed. I have been out of the game for 6 months fixing things down there and I was so hopeful after my ultrasounds that I would get plenty of eggs and finally get some frosties after 3 failed cycles already. Only got 9 eggs which is my lowest number yet (had more than 16 on the US on Friday), and on closer inspection I know only have 6 mature ones. I woke up, looked at the number and started bawling my eyes out in the hospital - the nurses and other patients must of thought i was a real freak. Feeling a little down now and wondering whether I can keep doing this if this cycle fails I know it only takes one but I only got one make it to transfer last cycle and that was a BFN. We had planned on putting 2 in this time so I am hoping we make it to that at least. Sorry for the downer post.

redrobbin hun. I just wanted to say I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND where you are coming from. This cycle is our 4th and we got 6 eggs - but the FS was determined to get fewer eggs, looking for better quality. We had never had an embie make it to blast. Last cycle we had 12 collected, 10 mature, 5 fert (with ICSI), 4 make it to perfect d3 embies and then all arrest between day 4 and 5!
    I was processing all the numbers in my head the whole time. And at EPU for this cycle from the 6 eggs, 6 were mature, 6 fertilised with icsi and 5 made it to blast. One was "weird" - technical medical description. We transferred 2 and got 2 frosties. And all of this was with dodgy frozen sperm - which apparently isnt as dodgy as we thought!

Anyway what I wanted to say is hang in there, you just never know. And while more eggs might give you more to work with it might also mean you have more of poorer quality to work with. Its all a big science experiment.

I have the universe working for you hun, I know how hard multiple cycles are.
    After each one I vowed and declared never again...
    But...as my FS says, stats are meaningless and while we have eggs and sperm we keep going!

I have a postive as of today, but not out of the woods - but none of us ever really are!

Massive hugs my dear!

And I have done the ugly cry at EPU too - its all very normal. (One cycle we got ONE egg and a horrible FS who said, yep, will probably happen again - WRONG!!!)

Rest up - you have done well xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

redrobin  (25-06-2012)