+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 242 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for the welcome Good luck today Nicsta!!! I don't know what time zone everyone is in but I still have one more sleep (don't know how I'm going to sleep) until my BT, about 14 more hours of waiting!! Then I have to wait for them to call me, think I'm going to go crazy!!! I feel like I'm having symptoms but also wondering if I'm imagining them cause I want it so badly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Nicsta and LKeith - good luck for today!!!

Meshell - I think this is a lovely thread too. I've found it so supportive. Sorry to hear about the sickness - hope it goes away soon!

Sel - When do you hear about your next results? Hang on, I'm sure all will be well. With DD I had hardly any symptoms at all - it doesn't mean anything is wrong.
    I agree Girl X - the ladies in this thread are incredibly supportive and extremely tolerant of all the crazy questions we all ask! And I must say, extremely contagious as I got a BFP on Friday as well with my blood test results!!! I think I am still in shock!

I know there have been a lot of BFP from this group of ladies recently which is great - is there a new thread from here or are we still allowed to lurk in here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Lkeith good luck!! I'm off for my first BT as the girls have said and I'm nervous!! I also Like to pretend I'm pregnant . At least after today if nothing else our waits are over!!

Thanks everyone for your wishes, I'll update later, I still have no idea what the results might be but my fingers are crossed!!
    Good luck Nicsta!! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amysan View Post
    Hi everyone hope you're all doing, whatever stage you are at.

got my date set, FET thursday morning 28th

took my trigger shot last night around 9. had to set my alarm lol. still feeling a bit 'meh' about the whole situation. i seem to almost forget about it during the day. i think my subconcious is looking out for me. the less i think about whats ahead the less i think about the long road its already been . am looking forward to a BFP one of these days. something is going to work right for us eventually surely! i often think i must have been hitler in a previous life....
    Good luck on the 28th - you'll get your BFP one day unfortunately it just takes terms - chin up hitler lol : )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Oh wow ertgirl! FANTASTIC news!!

GirlX - hope you are relaxing and enjoying the ride now.

Sel - Will be thinking about you tomorrow morning!

Amysan - I know what you mean, although your road has been longer than mine judging by your sig. "Meh" is a perfectly reasonable way to be sometimes. I'm finding myself doing all the things I need to do for the cycle, but even when I'm doing something booking time off work my mind isn't really reminding me where I will be instead.

Another pre-EPU scan for me tomorrow - last week I only had 2.5 follicles, but that was only a few days after my fsh dose was increased. Trying not to overthink the outcome of EPU day - if DH has sperm, we want more eggs, but if he doesn't, well it doesn't matter as we won't be going ahead (and in some way I want to "save" them now I know there's a lower limit on my reserve). This is going to be some week...
    Good luck this week

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Hi Everyone!! Just found y'all last night and wish I would've a long time ago as my TWW is finally over tomorrow!!! I am very nervous and kind of almost don't want to know the results...I like to at least THINK that I'm pregnant but always get let down, as I'm sure y'all know the feeling . I have been experiencing some cramping or heaviness feeling around my ovaries and uterus and I was reading that some of you had that feeling? Don't know if it's a good or bad sign but at least SOMETHING is going on down there . Lol Y'all please pray for me that we get some good results tomorrow!! Very exciting to read about everyone's BFPs!!!
    Welcome everyone - I had cramping and niggling all around down there for my whole TWW and continuing and I got my BFP so here's hoping and praying the same for you : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Welcome everyone - I had cramping and niggling all around down there for my whole TWW and continuing and I got my BFP so here's hoping and praying the same for you : )
    Lol why did I say welcome everyone?! Lol!! I meant welcome LKeith - hi everyone though!!! Pregnancy brain already???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Good Morning ladies

Still lurking aorund this thread, I just wish to say this is the most succesful and positive thread I have come across on bub hub so many great results. Keep it up girls. I hope you all have the most amazing pregnancies. AFM I learnt this morning what MS is like in full force I am 7.5 weeks preg been nauseous the entire time but the vomitting has now started ICKY!
    Fantastic but eew and yuk but YAY x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    I agree Girl X - the ladies in this thread are incredibly supportive and extremely tolerant of all the crazy questions we all ask! And I must say, extremely contagious as I got a BFP on Friday as well with my blood test results!!! I think I am still in shock!

I know there have been a lot of BFP from this group of ladies recently which is great - is there a new thread from here or are we still allowed to lurk in here?

Weldone crafty another BFP I can't believe it. A few of us are lurking around here still but there is also another thread called IVF Babies due in Jan / Feb / Mar 2013 where a lot of us are too. This thread sees more action though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Nicsta can't wait to hear your results

AFM only 3 more sleeps until next (third and final for now) BT. Will be 6 weeks tomorrow so the next couple of weeks is so important and then I have my first scan next week on the 5th - can hardly wait just trying to take things one day at a time : )
    Next milestone is getting some really great high numbers on Thursday

Enjoy your Monday's everyone and here's hoping and praying for great results

Xx