+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 254 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! just back from HFC.
    good news is its not severe.. they saw some fluid on the ultra sound, but he wasn't worried (thankfully!)
    now to rest (yeah right!) and eat protein and drink water.
    Very glad that I had it checked otherwise i would be sitting here worrying! If you are worried, give your clinic a call.. that is my advice!!!
    Hope you are all having a lovely sunday!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Adden - glad it's good news! Hope next week passes quickly for you. Will be keeping everything crossed.

SL1009 - Thank you I will come across, but will wait for the scan. It's just superstition really. There's no logic behind it! When I was pregnant with DD I waited until 2nd trimester before joining a due group! So I have got better since then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden - so glad you are fine, good luck with the resting! DP has been taking DS out to places so I can rest, it's been bliss!

GirlX - I will be the same when I get pg again...I had an ectopic in between having DS and now so I will be waiting til I see it's in the right place before I join any DIG's!

AmyEL - Don't worry, the symptoms will come and then you'll wish them away heheh I get what you mean tho, it's reassuring to feel anything at all isn't it? Enjoy your holiday!

Tootyfruity - that's awesome news! Well done! Xx

AFM: The lab called this morning and we now have 2 little frozen embies woohoo! They originally said one but the second one got left for an extra day and caught up! That's a bit of a relief to know if this little one doesn't stick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SheBelieved - Yay for an extra frozen one!

And now a TMI question for anyone on Crinone... Does anyone else - erm - 'leak' on it? I have been ever since Monday - so, last 5 days before official BT, and am still having that problem now.

I lie down for half an hour after it, and I'm not even talking about when I immediately stand up - it happens all through the day! I'm assuming it's the Crinone, as it's clear. At first I kept thinking it was AF and running to the toilet. Now it's just annoying, and a bit ewww! Am I the only one who gets this....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha I'm pretty sure that's just pregnancy CM honey! Crinone goes this disgusting white cheesy consistency like cottage cheese....so it's not that. I think you're just getting all the extra "juices" (could NOT think of a better word) going on down there hehehe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    GirlX i am exactly the same but not on crinone anymore been off it since BT as my progesterone was where it needed to be but I've still been wearing panty liners because of the leaking... Know what you mean about it feeling like AF aswell! Yuck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girlx i get it!!! To the point I needed to wear a pad most days ergh x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I'm glad it's not just me! Thanks, everyone

And I hadn't thought about it being pregnancy! I don't remember now whether I got it with DD or not. I just thought it was the Crinone taking all day to come back out... Very gross - panty liners all the way for me!

They didn't mention anything about my progesterone levels after the BT. At the time of doing the test, the midwife just said to keep taking it throughout the whole first trimester! I guess everywhere has their own little rules though - seems like all clinics do things slightly differently. The good part (??) is that when my Crinone runs out I'm to switch to pessaries, which they've given me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope you're all doing, whatever stage you are at.

got my date set, FET thursday morning 28th

took my trigger shot last night around 9. had to set my alarm lol. still feeling a bit 'meh' about the whole situation. i seem to almost forget about it during the day. i think my subconcious is looking out for me. the less i think about whats ahead the less i think about the long road its already been . am looking forward to a BFP one of these days. something is going to work right for us eventually surely! i often think i must have been hitler in a previous life....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X I have been having the same thing, I also thought it was the crinone....I suppose ill find out tomorrow when I go for my BT!

Amysan - Good luck for this FET, i hope this is the one

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (24-06-2012),Guest654  (25-06-2012)