+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 254 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i am going to wait. I tried to test but stupidly drank heaps of water (eg 1L +) so the test showed nothing! Just a control lol.

That was so nerve wracking I am not putting myself through it again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Yay, Sel! Sounds good! From my limited knowledge, 80 sounds fine - I'd trust your doctor on that. Mine was around 80 at 9 days past 5dt, so that's pretty similar. I also heard that it's not so much the number itself, but the rate at which it increases. So as long as it's increasing at the right rate then it's all good!

So frustrating when you want to be fully excited and have to wait that little bit longer for the definitive 'woo hoo'! Hang on tight, as I know you'll be there Monday.

Thanks girl x, hope u r right! Explains the nauseousness for the last wk. Still having lots o pains, but fs says they r progesterone pains. Tell. What we are all going to rock at menopause when we get there!!

Thanks girls! I'm a mix of feelings tonight. Just asking god, Buddha, universe for a number over 250 on Monday!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    POAS advice

Hi all. Need your thoughts. 10dp5dt, 16dpo ad no AF. I am hanging out to test (natural fet except for crinone support).

Can I do tonight or do I need to put my big girl pants on and suck it up until tomorrow morning.

I am a bit scared of the poas. Before we realised our issues everytime I poas AF turned up within a few hrs.

Hey dancing! To pee or not too pee! I did last night, night before the bt today. I can't help myself, just don't like the surprise of not knowing anything when the nurse calls. But each to their own. And there is a lot to be said for not doing it when is your bt? Tomorrow?

Drinking lots of water can effect the test too. My fmu often isn't as good on tests as evening. Truth is only the bt tells the true story. Good luck hun.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sl and ertgirl, so cool to see pregnancy tickets on your signatures!!

April thanks for the roll call! Don't know about graduate yet lol. Here's hoping!!
    Your turn soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from my transfer and all went well - even got a photo of the little embie inside me on the screen heheh We have at least 1 that can be frozen, the others aren't progressing so well but I'm happy with 1. Now I'm just kicking back and taking it easy! Can someone please update me as in the 2WW and blood test on 5/7...I've just realised that's only 12 days away! Yay for 5dt!

Hope you're all well xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

adden  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!
    I have some questions for ya!
    Called My clinic today but missed talking to a dr (called at 2.30.. Grrrr) so I'm going in tomorrow. Pretty sure I have OHSS. In a bit of pain, but more than that, I'm so bloated that it hurts.
    Praying it's not bad, but had it last EPU so just want to make sure it's not serious. Last time it was very mild, this seems a bit worse.
    Anyone else have it? Know what treatment is?? Am I doing the right thing checking it out?? Don't want to go in and it be nothing (shrugs away cause I'm Worried about nothing!!)
    My estrogen is high so she said its a good sign (I'm only 3dp5dt)
    Any advice would be grand!!

By the way.. Sorry for being absent. HUGE CONGRATS to all those BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Called My clinic today but missed talking to a dr (called at 2.30.. Grrrr) so I'm going in tomorrow. Pretty sure I have OHSS. In a bit of pain, but more than that, I'm so bloated that it hurts.
    Praying it's not bad, but had it last EPU so just want to make sure it's not serious. Last time it was very mild, this seems a bit worse.
    Anyone else have it? Know what treatment is?? Am I doing the right thing checking it out?? Don't want to go in and it be nothing (shrugs away cause I'm Worried about nothing!!)

Hey!! Sorry about the ohss. I'm not sure about treatment. Some places say drink gatorade, but others say it doesn't help. I reckon April is the person who would know.
    If it gets really bad you should go to hospital and I would think earlier the better.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    Back from my transfer and all went well - even got a photo of the little embie inside me on the screen heheh We have at least 1 that can be frozen, the others aren't progressing so well but I'm happy with 1. Now I'm just kicking back and taking it easy! Can someone please update me as in the 2WW and blood test on 5/7...I've just realised that's only 12 days away! Yay for 5dt!

Hope you're all well xxxx
    Nice work!! I'll update roll when not on my phone lol. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh my first thought was that even though it sucks it's a good sign to get it after transfer as pregnancy makes it way worse!!!! Some of the things I have heard helps is protein with every meal, 3 liters of water and sleep propped up so it doesn't move into your chest. If you are in pain then get it checked out...you're not being silly and it can get worse so best get on top of it. Maybe see how you go tonight then go in tomorrow - hope you feel better soon! Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Hello everyone!

Hi adden

Lots of water plus a gatorade or similar. I was told some protein with every meal and to keep moving as it can help. If it gets bad I would just go straight to emergency. It can be very serious so better to be safe then sorry!!
    Hope you are better today x