+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 254 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Dextersmum - congratulations! That's great news!!

Amy - good luck for today!

SL1009- Thanks - I know the tests are evil, but I was feeling more reassured every time the test got darker. This morning was such a shock, and I'm terrified that means an early miscarriage/ chemical.

DH is still positive, and he pointed out that today's test came from a different box, and therefore different batch of tests/ different tolerances, etc. He even got up a research paper all about FR tests and how they have different sensitivities, and they should only be used to detect pregnancy, not to monitor how pregnancy is going.

But I'm so scared. It all felt too good to be true, and like the biggest miracle, and now what if it was too good to be true?

Sorry for the pity party. I guess I'll know tomorrow. Just wish I could fast forward 24 hours now.
    GirlX its not over til that fat lady sings (whoever she is LOL). Hang in there lovey.

Im trying too...

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news here - the lab just called and out of our 5 embies, 4 of them are where they want them to be (between 6 & 8 cells) and the other one is just lagging behind with 5 cells. What a relief! Bring on Saturday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    whe I had my EPU the doctor that rolled me it to the surgery room was SO FREAKING HOT and all I could think was "I didn't wax my bikini line & he's going to see it" hahahah as if he would even be looking! He was a nice vision to drop off to sleep to though
    LOL hilarious! Good luck on your embie update x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Dextersmum - congratulations! That's great news!!

Amy - good luck for today!

SL1009- Thanks - I know the tests are evil, but I was feeling more reassured every time the test got darker. This morning was such a shock, and I'm terrified that means an early miscarriage/ chemical.

DH is still positive, and he pointed out that today's test came from a different box, and therefore different batch of tests/ different tolerances, etc. He even got up a research paper all about FR tests and how they have different sensitivities, and they should only be used to detect pregnancy, not to monitor how pregnancy is going.

But I'm so scared. It all felt too good to be true, and like the biggest miracle, and now what if it was too good to be true?

Sorry for the pity party. I guess I'll know tomorrow. Just wish I could fast forward 24 hours now.
    That's very sweet of your DH - and he's right HPTs are to test if your pregnant, not how it's going. Good luck with the rest of today - you're nearly there. It's already lunchtime nearly : )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    No signs of AF, kinda wish I had cramps like everyone else . Only 4 more sleeps till BT and I might test before then...we will see....I think I like to pretend might be pregnant and if I test and it's BFN then I can't pretend anymore
    Only 4 days to go - you're way more than half way there. Don't test and just stay positive. There is nothing wrong with thinking you are pregnant and being 100% positive about it - just hang in there (easier said than done, yes) Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    Awesome news here - the lab just called and out of our 5 embies, 4 of them are where they want them to be (between 6 & 8 cells) and the other one is just lagging behind with 5 cells. What a relief! Bring on Saturday!
    Beauty - good luck on Saturday : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great, SheBelieved! Yay!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news ladies, my 2nd BT results showed HCG level of 7,636 so very happy with the progress. Now another weeks' wait until the next one. So blessed that little bubba is growing : )

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She believed - Excellent, sat is not far away!

SL - Awesome news, so excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls it's now confirmed!!!!!!

Can not believe it!!! OMG I'm pregnant!!

HCG about 350, so they are happy with that!! XXXX