+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 242 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Waves... Hi everyone, me again...

To everyone with cramps... I have been having them for the past two weeks... Hang in there, it may not be AF x

Well today was my BT day, and as promised, I thought I would pop in to give you all an update on how it went...

I think that usually when they test for the pregnancy hormone the levels need to be about 300 or so for a firm positive... My FS called me this afternoon herself to talk to me about my results... Mine were 1431!! So not only am I a BFP, I might also be pregnant with twins... so both of my embies might have been stickies

I have my 7 week scan on Wednesday fortnight to look for the heartbeats... One hurdle crossed... A few more still to come, but at least I can enjoy this moment for a little while...

I'm sending all my stickiness through to all of you all!

Wishing you all your BFP's soon

- Nebiskus xx
    NEBISKUS what AMAZING news - Congratulations, so happy for you : ) Do you have to go back for a second / third BT or just wait now until scan - how far along will you be at your scan? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    I'm freaking out. Every morning the test line has got darker, but this morning it was lighter. See the pic - top one is yesterday, bottom one is today.

There's no good way to look at this is there? Trying to stay calm until tomorrow, but not doing so well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Try to hang in there hun that's why these tests are so evil - stay away!!! BT will be the true result and everything is crossed for you

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-06-2012),SelM22  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Hi girls,
    just popping in before heading off for a few days. I know I already announced an early BFP at 6dp5dt but yesterday I went to the Dr for blood test to check my thyroid and doc also did a bhcg and rang last night to confirm I am preggas. I think Doc was just as excited as me. Just have to get through the next 8 weeks now before announcing to the world.

Nebiskus- Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy with your twinnies on board. Thats awesome!

Im sorry I have not read any further back but sending lots of baby dust to you all. If someone is updating the roll call could they change me.

Thanks
    Fabulous news- it's so great to see so many BFPs from this thread, it's insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neb! OMG! So freaking excited for you my love! And such high numbers! I'm a Perth girl since 2008 but before that I was an Adelaide girl My family is all there so we are back and forth all the time!

Dextersmum - wahoo! That's so cute about your doctor being just as excited heheh Congratulations!

Redrobin...my clinic didn't say anything until after EPU was done so yours might too. Good luck for EPU xx

GirlX - I agree with SL1009...that's why HPT are horrible. When is BT Hun? Hang tight sweetie xxx

Goodluck for today Amy! Xx

AFM....cross your fingers for me, today the lab will call with any update on my little embies! Hope they're still going strong! I had a dream that I did the wrong injection and stuffed up the whole cycle so it got cancelled aarghhhh! By the way, I forgot to tell you girls that whe I had my EPU the doctor that rolled me it to the surgery room was SO FREAKING HOT and all I could think was "I didn't wax my bikini line & he's going to see it" hahahah as if he would even be looking! He was a nice vision to drop off to sleep to though

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (21-06-2012),Guest654  (21-06-2012),SelM22  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dextersmum - congratulations! That's great news!!

Amy - good luck for today!

SL1009- Thanks - I know the tests are evil, but I was feeling more reassured every time the test got darker. This morning was such a shock, and I'm terrified that means an early miscarriage/ chemical.

DH is still positive, and he pointed out that today's test came from a different box, and therefore different batch of tests/ different tolerances, etc. He even got up a research paper all about FR tests and how they have different sensitivities, and they should only be used to detect pregnancy, not to monitor how pregnancy is going.

But I'm so scared. It all felt too good to be true, and like the biggest miracle, and now what if it was too good to be true?

Sorry for the pity party. I guess I'll know tomorrow. Just wish I could fast forward 24 hours now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girl X - try not to stress, i hope everything is ok, sorry I can't offer more advice.

Neb- so happy for you!!! Amazing news!

Afm - still no news, had a very sad day yesterday not sure if it was the drugs but I was crying a lot at nothing and felt a bit off. Feeling fine this morning!!

No signs of AF, kinda wish I had cramps like everyone else . Only 4 more sleeps till BT and I might test before then...we will see....I think I like to pretend might be pregnant and if I test and it's BFN then I can't pretend anymore

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SheBelieved - Keep us posted on your results! And thank you for making me laugh about your dr too Thanks - BT is on Friday. Result of BT I had Monday was hcg of 84, and OB said that was fine, and he wants to see it between 300-400 tomorrow. I was pretty confident we would until this morning.

Nicsta - Thanks. Hope you're doing okay. The 2ww is absolute torture! Completely understand what you mean about testing though. for your BT.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Neb... Twins would be amazing!

I'm about to leave for my BT, nervous that my HGC levels is where it needs to be.

Hang in there GirlX, 1 more sleep, you never know what it could have been... It's still positive so don't loose hope!

XXX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Amy. And good luck today - keep us posted! I have a good feeling for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Hey SEL, just catching up on posts... Yup yup, I am an Adelaide repromed girl too... My FS is simona fischer... She is lovely

Where is everyone else? I forget that everyone is NOT here in Adelaide....

- Nebiskus

Well done Neb - great news! I would say thats twins too

Simona did my DHs TESA last cycle. She seemed lovely. Im with BR.

The rest of the girls are from all over the place!

You must be very excited. Im thinking we are another bust
    Tomorrow will tell...