+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 242 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Thanks for your messages x Well still in with a shot. No more than earlier today. 8dp5dt today (9days in 20hrs lol). Busting to poas but DB said no..... :thumbdown: fx

Adden - hooray for being pupo! It sucks re your numbers... Lets hope that little embie is your sticky little bub! How are you feeling?

She believed - My clinic also said 3l water and protein. I dont eat much meat so protein shakes helped. I was also told have a gatorade with all the water to counteract.
    Lol the day before epu I drank 5l water (whoops) and they all panicked and gave me saline when I told them (already on the table with an iv in my hand haha). Got a big lecture re that!!! How are you feeling?

Sel - thanks hun x how are you feeling now?! This ucb is still crazy checking hehe.

Girlx and amy - so happy to see those hpt still giving you awesome bfp!!! X

Redrobin - woohoo go you! how are you feeling?

Well I am off to crash. Happy hump day!!!! Glad one more day down in this crazy wait!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

redrobin  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hi ladies

Thanks for your messages x Well still in with a shot. No more than earlier today. 8dp5dt today (9days in 20hrs lol). Busting to poas but DB said no..... :thumbdown: fx

Adden - hooray for being pupo! It sucks re your numbers... Lets hope that little embie is your sticky little bub! How are you feeling?

She believed - My clinic also said 3l water and protein. I dont eat much meat so protein shakes helped. I was also told have a gatorade with all the water to counteract.
    Lol the day before epu I drank 5l water (whoops) and they all panicked and gave me saline when I told them (already on the table with an iv in my hand haha). Got a big lecture re that!!! How are you feeling?

Sel - thanks hun x how are you feeling now?! This ucb is still crazy checking hehe.

Girlx and amy - so happy to see those hpt still giving you awesome bfp!!! X

Redrobin - woohoo go you! how are you feeling?

Well I am off to crash. Happy hump day!!!! Glad one more day down in this crazy wait!

I'm feeling a little bloated, moody and uncomfortable but other than that all is good. Had the call this arvo and we are going ahead as scheduled so another US on Friday and EPU Monday - they did say my levels looked beautiful haha I'm taking that is a good sign!

Next time someone updates the roll call would you mind moving me?

Actually my clinic hasn't really said anything about drinking extra water, having protein or anything else really about EPU or ET except to not lift anything heavy afterwards and to get some rest. It is interested that we all get told varying things - good that we can pool our knowledge on here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I more sleep!!! Eeeeeekkkkkk, so nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waves... Hi everyone, me again...

To everyone with cramps... I have been having them for the past two weeks... Hang in there, it may not be AF x

Well today was my BT day, and as promised, I thought I would pop in to give you all an update on how it went...

I think that usually when they test for the pregnancy hormone the levels need to be about 300 or so for a firm positive... My FS called me this afternoon herself to talk to me about my results... Mine were 1431!! So not only am I a BFP, I might also be pregnant with twins... so both of my embies might have been stickies

I have my 7 week scan on Wednesday fortnight to look for the heartbeats... One hurdle crossed... A few more still to come, but at least I can enjoy this moment for a little while...

I'm sending all my stickiness through to all of you all!

Wishing you all your BFP's soon

- Nebiskus xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey SEL, just catching up on posts... Yup yup, I am an Adelaide repromed girl too... My FS is simona fischer... She is lovely

Where is everyone else? I forget that everyone is NOT here in Adelaide....

- Nebiskus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Neb thats awesome!!!! Congrats!!!! Thanks for letting us know about cramps and a bfp. X

Red robin I felt the same as you leading up to epu. Like I had 2 melons rolling around in my belly!!! Great news for Monday... Not too long away! Make sure you get lots of dvds and trashy mags to read that day... Lots of pampering for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neb - that is AMAZING news!!! Congratulations. I bet you can't wait till the 7 week scan. Make sure you hang around and keep us all updated on your progress 😄😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm freaking out. Every morning the test line has got darker, but this morning it was lighter. See the pic - top one is yesterday, bottom one is today.

There's no good way to look at this is there? Trying to stay calm until tomorrow, but not doing so well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    just popping in before heading off for a few days. I know I already announced an early BFP at 6dp5dt but yesterday I went to the Dr for blood test to check my thyroid and doc also did a bhcg and rang last night to confirm I am preggas. I think Doc was just as excited as me. Just have to get through the next 8 weeks now before announcing to the world.

Nebiskus- Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy with your twinnies on board. Thats awesome!

Im sorry I have not read any further back but sending lots of baby dust to you all. If someone is updating the roll call could they change me.

Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dextersmum For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I more sleep!!! Eeeeeekkkkkk, so nervous!
    Thinking of you xxxx