+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 254 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    adden - Oh buddy, what a let down! But as the girls said you are still most definitely in the game. How was transfer?

red robin - sounds like you've got some good numbers there!

Sel - definitely got everything crossed for you!

dancingbutterfly - hang in there honey, thinking of you and hoping upon hope that it's nothing

AFM: Started on the Crinone, Clexane and had my second Ovidrel shot today. They only told me to do 3 clicks which I am glad about as I am already ridiculously bloated! Has your clinic told you to drink 3 litres of water, eat protein with every meal and sleep propped up after EPU? Oh the joys. And I just read the side effects of Crinone - one of them was "feelings of uselessness"....something to look forward to NOT! Our poor bodies - but the outcome....so worth it! Was with two pregnant girlfriends today and I fitted in with my bloated guts hehehe xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    adden - Oh buddy, what a let down! But as the girls said you are still most definitely in the game. How was transfer?

dancingbutterfly - hang in there honey, thinking of you and hoping upon hope that it's nothing

AFM: Started on the Crinone, Clexane and had my second Ovidrel shot today. They only told me to do 3 clicks which I am glad about as I am already ridiculously bloated! Has your clinic told you to drink 3 litres of water, eat protein with every meal and sleep propped up after EPU? Oh the joys. And I just read the side effects of Crinone - one of them was "feelings of uselessness"....something to look forward to NOT! Our poor bodies - but the outcome....so worth it! Was with two pregnant girlfriends today and I fitted in with my bloated guts hehehe xxx
    thanks everyone for the nice words. Im getting there!
    transfer was great.. smooth and mostly painless
    they said my lining was perfect, so thats good to hear.

Crinone - argh hate that stuff. That uselessness feeling is definitely true for me. Im more emotional too (yeah, today didn't help! I must have looked a mess!! Lucky I only saw the dr and nurses!)
    I am on 6 clicks of ovidrel, and I'm so bloated too!!! I have no more now, so thats a good thing so so so so bloated! feel full too. apart from that I feel ok! haha
    yeah, I was told 3 litres of water and protein. not the sitting up bit.
    my DH said 3 litres is a joke. Be careful cause you can drink too much. keep hydrated though. balancing act!

hope you feel less bloated soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my acupuncturist said that anything more than 2 litres is too much. But I figure that at least until a few days past transfer that it can't hurt seeing as I have lost a bit of fluid.
    One of the reasons I have such trouble with the pill (even though I can't remember the last time I was even on the pill - taking drugs to PREVENT pregnancy?! What's that!? Haha) was because the progesterone stuffed with me and made me a psychooooo....poor DP and DS is all I can say. I've already apologised in advance for any bad behaviour!

Yeah I was told to stay propped up so that any extra fluid doesn't go in to your chest - I would say that's only if you get OHSS though?

So glad your lining was perfect, that's definitely good news. So will you be taking it easy over the next few days? I know they say not to lift anything heavy....kinda hard with a toddler though right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way - yell out if you want to get together for a play date in the 2WW....we can agonise together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    I think af is on her way. Just had some crinone dc which looked a bit pink...... Trying to focus on work but not being successful
    I really hate this part

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I hate this part too. Im having cramps too, and Im not a crampy person
    Could just be the unaspirated follicles exploding, Im trying to convince myself its that.

xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post

LMAO about the bloated guts comment!
    I am an amply proportioned person (yeah ok, fat LOL) and I often say to people its so unfair that someone who cant get pregnant is made to look so pregnant! Funny, not everyone shares my sense of humour on that one LOL.

My clinic definitely says three litres of water a day. It will help flush the hormones through the system and sorry for the TMI but will help (somewhat) with the constipation from the progesterone supplementation.

Ive read about protein stuff. My clinic doesnt say that and nothing about sleeping upright-ish, but it cant hurt. I think the research is a bit undecided on the what to do and what not to do after EPU. They just say to the partners, "She is to be a princess for the rest of the day, no housework, that includes washing dishes, cooking etc, just rest and relaxation". I love one of our pre-theatre nurses for saying this

Take it easy hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Could just be the unaspirated follicles exploding, Im trying to convince myself its that.

xx
    I know it's still really early days for me, but just wanted to say I had cramps before I got the BFP and still get them on and off now.

I was crying on Sunday night because I was so sure AF was coming!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post

xx
    Chin up hun - I had mild AF type cramps all the way through TWW which freaked me out and I'm still having them but got my BFP x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only one more sleep until second BT - I can hardly wait!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Only one more sleep until second BT - I can hardly wait!!!!
    Can't wait to c ur numbers too xx
    Thanks for the chin up, I'm trying!!

And thanks girlx too. Not long for either of us now, good or bad!