+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 242 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post

Adden - good est of good luck for tomorrow...my hubby won't be coming with me either so you're not the only one We don't have any family here so he will be with our boy while I go in....which I am totally fine with, I'll probably be calmer by myself. DH eases the tension by cracking jokes and sometimes I'm not in the mood and like to be a little introspective.

AFM: Got a call from the lab this morning and from 14 eggs, 5 have fertilized. I am stoked because I had no real expectation at all so to me five is just awesome! Now to wait til Thursday for an update and then transfer will be on Saturday providing all progresses as it should.
    I was feeling like utter **** this morning after my EPU yesterday but just went for my acupuncture session and feel about a trillion times better. If any of you Perth girls want a recommendation, then Zen Acupuncture in Subiaco is fab. I go to Kathy but apparently Michael is really good to. They have a very good understanding of the IVF procedure.
    oh my gosh, that is so funny!
    my DH does exactly the same thing! Im kinda glad I'm going on my own too

Zen in subi - does rebecca work there too??? I see a Kathy and a rebecca in subi.. they are awesome. Not doing it this time as its too hard to get to appts (we don't have help with DS either and 18 months old is a tough age to make them sit still! hahahaha)

congrats on your 5! thats awesome! I would be happy with 5.. in fact that was my ideal number

rest up.. i was a bit sore for a few days after EPU (I'm still hugely bloated - i look like I'm 3 months pregnant... not kidding!) Im basically wearing a moo moo everywhere! hahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!!

SelM22 - I am sure your not imagining your symptoms...not long to go, I have everything crossed for you

Adden - Good luck for your transfer, then the TWW let us know how you go!

SheBelieved -5 is great, I hope they keep growing strong!

SL - good to get an update from you Good luck for that BT!

Everyone else I hope your well, Girl X & Amy still so exciting re your BFP's!

AFM - VERY busy today, not much time to even remember I am in the TWW, although as soon as i calm down it all comes rushing back. Still not many symptoms (besides fuller boobs) but no spotting yet and normally i spot on a regular cycle, but then again nothing about this is "regular".

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (20-06-2012),Guest654  (20-06-2012),SelM22  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BFP Amy! How exciting

When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey SL my BT was supposed to be on Monday morning, but I was still on holidays in QLD so I have had to wait and extra two days! Having it tomorrow morning finally! An end to my 2ww!

I tell you what, with the nausea that I have been feeling, I had better be pregnant!

SEL.... Hang in there lovely... You really aren't crazy, just in the same boat as many of us waiting, waiting, waiting... And I can assure you, there have been many times over the past two weeks that I thought I was loosing the plot (well my DH did anyway) and as for feeling negative about the round, I can totally relate to that as well... I had convinced myself that I was not meant to have children and that I was only 'giving it another go' for my DH....

I am just starting to believe now that i might be able to have a baby of my own, and am petrified that my BFP on my HPT might just be a chemical pregnancy... I am not really sure how I will cope with this if I am, but all I can do is keep telling myself that "what is meant for me, will come to me"

Fingers crossed for everyone all round... Will be back tomorrow night to give you my BT results...

- Nebiskus x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebiskus For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Neb, I can totally understand you being nervous but it's also ok to feel hopeful too! Can't wait to hear about the BT tomorrow!

Adden - you should have heard the jokes he was making about having to make his "deposit" Bahaha....we were laughing about what he would have to say to the ladies behind the desk at HFC after he had dropped me off at day surgery. I said he should go in and say "I just dropped Alana off at Day Surgery for egg collection" and then just raise his eye brows and give them the "look" hahahaha
    Oh yeah I am so bloated too - so sexy! I don't know if there is a Rebecca there??

Thanks Nicsta - glad you keeping busy! Hope it keeps zooming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my last egg collection he kept saying "have an eggcellent day" to everyone he saw
    Yeah.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, thanks for the thoughts. It's been a rough day.
    Gd luck tomorrow neb! Ps Nicsta83 and I are Adelaide girls too, both with repromed. I think I saw a post where u said u r actually an adelaide girl too?

Well tonight I did the ugly cry on the way home from work and poor dh copped full ugly cry as soon as I got home too. Anyone thinking af is nearly here? I feel sick
    Bought three of those evil tests, but havent done one yet. Still too scared. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
    Four of these cycles since November May be taking its toll. But I also know the thought of not keeping on going is more intolerable.
    Please universe...

Shebelieved 5 is great, well done u two!!

Sorry I'm on dh's phone so its tricky to type. Mine is still playing up after the swimming in the toilet incident a couple of weeks ago!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sel - I have hit the same point as you. Woke up during last night with intense cramps and felt sick.... Still nothing though AF due tommorrow.... Please stay away! i have become the undie checking bandit. Running into the loo at every chancr is make.sure.... My work colleagues must think I had something wrong haha!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Congrats on your BFP Amy! How exciting

When is your BT?

BT is on 21st June... I have a different brand test to try in the morning... Still very hard to believe I got 2 lines!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nebiskus - all the best for this morning! Keep us posted.

Sel - How much longer do you have to wait? The 2ww is so hard.

Nicsta - keeping everything crossed for you too!

How is everyone else going?

I tested again today (of course), and the line is a bit darker. Keep getting sore b00bs on and off, and when it stops I end up pushing them to see if they hurt again! Still not believing it. BT is on Friday, and will make sure numbers are moving in right direction since the BT I did on Mon.