+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 242 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same - I've told people that I know will be supportive and know not to ask all the time if anything is "happening" hehe....I can't NOT talk about it, I need an outlet!

adden - I think that sounds like an amazing result! My EPU is booked for Monday morning

katiana - thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have a very close friend who has done 8 cycles and she is still very positive about it all, just like you. She has twin boys now so it was all worth it.

SelM22 - I just know I will be the same in my 2WW! It's so hard not to over analyse every little thing!

So, I'm doing my trigger shot tonight at 11pm - I'm terrified of getting OHSS as I have PCOS but at the same time I'm excited to be "doing something"....talk about topsy turvy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

adden  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies...

My update for you... Today is day 12 of my 2ww and I couldn't help myself this morning... I woke up about 5am and did a HPT... From what I could see through easy eyes at 5am it was a BFN... so I went back to sleep a little disappointed but still hopeful...

I have woken up this morning at 8am, to a thin clear line, giving me a BFP I had to call my husband to tell him (I am on holidays in QLD with a friend at the moment, my DH is at home) I was crying with a mixture of relief and joy (as you do) and he asked me why I sounded so sad... Funny boy... I just can't believe it...

Hopefully bloods on Wednesday will confirm everything is fine... Now the next question is... How many stickies did we get... One or two?

- Nebiskus x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebiskus For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (17-06-2012)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, Nebiskus!

Hey, you're now one of those people who has been TTC for awhile, went on holiday, and magically came back pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nebiskus View Post
    morning ladies...

My update for you... Today is day 12 of my 2ww and i couldn't help myself this morning... I woke up about 5am and did a hpt... From what i could see through easy eyes at 5am it was a bfn... so i went back to sleep a little disappointed but still hopeful...

I have woken up this morning at 8am, to a thin clear line, giving me a bfp i had to call my husband to tell him (i am on holidays in qld with a friend at the moment, my dh is at home) i was crying with a mixture of relief and joy (as you do) and he asked me why i sounded so sad... Funny boy... I just can't believe it...

Hopefully bloods on wednesday will confirm everything is fine... Now the next question is... How many stickies did we get... One or two?

- nebiskus x
    congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    congratulations!!!

wow congrats, sounds gr8 ure poor huubby he sounds too cute. u confused him lol.... fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    nebiskus - congratulations! Sounds promising!

AFM - Tomorrow is when AF is due, and I'll probably POAS then too. BT isn't until Fri. I've been feeling a mixture of nothing at all, some periody type feelings, and sore b00bs on and off. So I really have no idea! I'm getting scared every time I go to the toilet in case AF is there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Nebiskus!

AFM - ok so AF stopped on Friday & I have to admit I may have overreacted a little & could have been spotting... This TWW is turning me into a crazy person, so I have 4 sleeps till my BT & no HPT's in the house, I would have done one by now if I did! Very tempted to get one & test in the morning but very scared of a BFN... 3 sleeps till my DH gets home, hanging for this it sucks being apart at times like this.

XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh exciting Nebiskus!

AmyEL - I hope that's all it was! I think it's normal for anyone to "overreact" when they see any blood around this time hun xx I have a heap of those cheapie internet HPT so I know I won't be able to help myself!

GirlX - Good luck for tomorrow!

AFM: Did anyone feel nauseous after the Ovidrel trigger shot? I am susceptible to nausea anyway so it might just be me but I am feeling pretty blerghh today. And OMG half an hour after I did the shot my boobs felt like the just inflated and are sooo sore!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    Ooh exciting Nebiskus!

AmyEL - I hope that's all it was! I think it's normal for anyone to "overreact" when they see any blood around this time hun xx I have a heap of those cheapie internet HPT so I know I won't be able to help myself!

GirlX - Good luck for tomorrow!

AFM: Did anyone feel nauseous after the Ovidrel trigger shot? I am susceptible to nausea anyway so it might just be me but I am feeling pretty blerghh today. And OMG half an hour after I did the shot my boobs felt like the just inflated and are sooo sore!
    Yup I felt horrible after mine! It was like it kicked my body up a gear.
    Not long until EPU!!?!
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

SheBelieved  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dancingbutterfly - just trying to keep myself busy and ignore it! Yep, EPU is booked for tomorrow morning....can't wait!