+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 242 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LADIES HERE!!

im going a bit stir crazy in this 2ww!! i have days where im really positive and days where im negative!! nearly halfway there haha my af is due nxt week i so hope it doesnt arrive!!! i was told i wasnt allowed to poas cos it can give a false result??

Hi muzzy Im exactly the same - +ve, then -ve, then whatever!
    you can get false results, particularly if you are on pregnyl (HCG) for luteal phase support, which I am. And the crinone and estrogen can also do weird things.

It sucks I know. Last time I POAS three times (but those suckers are expensive!) All bfns. This time with the pregnyl (because of getting fewer eggs) I dont think I'll bother until maybe next thurs, the day before, because Im not sure when the pregnyl will be out of my system.

The TWW sure plays with your mind!

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

muzzy  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    sending babydust to all
    Hi Katiana, OMG you must know more about this process than the Drs! 21 IVFs, hats off to you my dear.
    And massive amounts of to you too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    If that's true then why do some ladies get AF before their BT when they're still on drugs? Or do you mean drugs other than progesterone?
    Yes - are you meaning those who are on pregnyl throughout 2ww?

I'm not on any IVF medications other than progesterone.

And unfortunately there is no normal for me. Without drugs I have no AF at all! With the FSH cycles my luteal phase was short - even with progesterone, it tended to be 7-12 days.

BT is booked for 18 days after EPU, so I can suuuuuurely test before then!

I'm so testing on Monday. (14 days after EPU).

Sariele -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks sel!! how much longer for you? (sorry if u have written it already im still new to this forum)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in struggle town today... I still feel like I am getting AF... but not sign, just cramps like I feel when I get it normally... to make matters worse I just had to listen to a girl in my office excitedly telling another person that she is 11 weeks pregnant and complaining about morning sickness, I would give anything for some real morning sickness at the moment I know its not her fault... just very hard to hear when I am feeling like this!

Sorry for the depressing post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I'm in struggle town today... I still feel like I am getting AF... but not sign, just cramps like I feel when I get it normally... to make matters worse I just had to listen to a girl in my office excitedly telling another person that she is 11 weeks pregnant and complaining about morning sickness, I would give anything for some real morning sickness at the moment I know its not her fault... just very hard to hear when I am feeling like this!

Sorry for the depressing post!
    Amy There's no way of knowing until the BT or AF, but I understand what it's like to get those ups and downs of feeling positive and then feeling so sure it's not going to happen. This 2ww SUCKS! Time is going so slowly...

I had someone tell me they're 11 weeks pregnant today too! I'm really happy for her, but every pregnancy announcement is a little bit hard to hear at the moment.

No need to apologise. We all have good days and bad days, and that's what this thread is for. Hope you're doing okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    amy i know exactly what u mean...they day af arrived for this cycle i was sad be cause it was official i was doing ivf but kinda happy cos i was about to start but then found out my sister in law was pregnant! i was sooooo upset and just didnt no how to cope! feeling bit betta now tho! how long till your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Amy!! (just learnt how to do them haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    6 sleeps today... I'll get there, just sick of waiting really... I have a busy weekend planned and then my husband flys home in 5 sleeps so at least I have a few things to look forward to... to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    6 sleeps today... I'll get there, just sick of waiting really... I have a busy weekend planned and then my husband flys home in 5 sleeps so at least I have a few things to look forward to... to everyone!
    Do you think you'll test early? My BT is the day after yours, but I don't think I'll hold out that long! I'm just trying to make it to Monday at the moment...

I have a good incentive not to test over the weekend, as I won't be able to get a BT and results done the same day!