+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 254 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I don't know what just happens but I tried to update the roll call and it didn't work at all!!! Now I'm sitting up near the TWW - can someone please update me to graduate? Yaaaay! Thanks so much for all your kind congratulations! I am just praying that all goes well and we blitz each milestone until we have a beautiful bubba. My iPad app is doing my head in and keeps cutting out so have to get on to the forum through the web and it's making it very difficult to do personals! I'll be hanging around this thread for a while so I look forward to many more BFPs - sorry for no personals

AFM I'm off to have my Intralipid infusion at midday so we can continue to keep my NKC at bay so baby can continue to get stronger and stronger

Xx
    Congrats Sl and I've been having the same problem on my iPhone! Annoying.

Thanks to all those who sent me hugs. We're doing ok now. Just back in limbo land again... Could someone change me to hugs needed on the roll too please?

Toni, I think I saw a congrats back there? Way to go! Hopefully we'll have a smoother run next time and can join the graduates too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My BT is 22/6, whenever the roll call gets updated next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan this morning and I have 14 follicles - measuring between 13mm and 23mm woohoo! I tried to eavesdrop better but as far as I could hear I had about 4 that were 23, 21, 21 and 18 and then I forget what they said. Why didn't I ask? I have no idea haha - maybe cos the girl doing the scan with the freaking dildo cam appeared to feel that I was a cow and had no feeling in the nether regions OUCH! Apparently my lining is nice and thick too.

So anyway, EPU is Monday, just waiting for the phone call to confirm times etc for the trigger shot. Can't believe it's so soon and am feeling very excited!

Hi dextersmum - glad it went well...good luck for the 2ww!

Welcome back Amysan - good luck!

adden - were you at Hollywood today? There were two different women with toddler boys and I was too scared to say hi unless one of them wasn't you. Imagine trying to explain that..."Um, sorry - um I thought you were this girl that I've never met and....no, I don't know what she looks like....ummm.....never mind" *runs away*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a quick question...

With IVF, when is AF due?

14 days from trigger?
    14 days from EPU?
    14 days from ET?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Just a quick question...

With IVF, when is AF due?

14 days from trigger?
    14 days from EPU?
    14 days from ET?

Thanks
    I guess it depends on your usual cycle length/LP length. My AF is due anytime from now, which is why I started spotting yesterday (still weird dark brown spotting today, but I think the pessaries must just be preventing it from starting properly). My EPU was 14 days ago, and my BT was today, so I guess AF is due two weeks after EPU?? If you have a normal length LP.

It would make sense, as EPU is just a surgical version of ovulation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I guess it depends on your usual cycle length/LP length. My AF is due anytime from now, which is why I started spotting yesterday (still weird dark brown spotting today, but I think the pessaries must just be preventing it from starting properly). My EPU was 14 days ago, and my BT was today, so I guess AF is due two weeks after EPU?? If you have a normal length LP.

It would make sense, as EPU is just a surgical version of ovulation.
    I don't have a cycle! We're doing the IVF as I don't ovulate, and other things haven't worked.

On the FSH, I usually got AF early (even with progesterone support) - between 7-12 days after O.

My BT is booked for 2 weeks after ET, not EPU - that's weird! So maybe I can test on Monday, if AF hasn't come. TBH, I'm excited she hasn't come yet, as usually it would be early...

Have you heard back from your BT yet Sariele...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sending babydust to all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LADIES HERE!!

im going a bit stir crazy in this 2ww!! i have days where im really positive and days where im negative!! nearly halfway there haha my af is due nxt week i so hope it doesnt arrive!!! i was told i wasnt allowed to poas cos it can give a false result??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Have you heard back from your BT yet Sariele...?
    Not yet, I call for results after 2:30 Perth time, so in just over 2.5 hours. I already told the FN it'll be BFN though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by April78 View Post
    Really depends if you are doing a natural cycle or medicated. Natural cycle than AF would be due whenever it normally is. With medicated cycles it prolongs AF until you stops the meds.
    If that's true then why do some ladies get AF before their BT when they're still on drugs? Or do you mean drugs other than progesterone?