+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 254 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Hi ladies...

Another fellow may/June cycler here.. I would really like to join your group for support if you'll have me... )

I have just completed my 3rd IVF round and I had two embryo's transferred on Tuesday last week... Fingers and toes crossed

My usual AF day was supposed to be three days ago(Monday) and even though I have not had any bleeding, I am having cramps... I did do a urine test on Monday and it was BFN...

I have never made it this far, and frankly I had given up on ever having a baby...
    So I just need some words of experience from anyone in the know... Is this normal?

It is killing me not being able to talk to any of my family or friends about this for support...

Hope you can help, you seem like a very supportive and active group...

- Neb

Hi Neb, welcome

This is a great place for support.
    I think most of us can understand your whole "I had given up on ever having a baby comment". I am the same most of the time too, then I just cry endlessly and get angry, so I guess I really havent given up.
    Ive just had my third transfer too. Two embies on board as of Monday, and that is the furthest we have ever gotten to. Its got to be our turn some time soon.

Often I find that being negative about things is how I protect myself from this process and the approaching "advanced maternal age" thing, that I never thought I would be labelled with.

Fingers crossed for both of us!
    The ladies on here are great for support!

PS girls, clinic texted, we have another frosty from the last cycle, so two on board and two on ice - OMFG!! From 6 eggies!!! I dont believe it. Now please stick little twin beans!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli
    Jeanie26

Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    littlesunflowers
    redrobin

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    SheBelieved
    tootyfruity

EPU
    TTcmummy
    Adden 15/06

ET
    dancingbutterfly 12/6
    Nicsta83 12/6

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET
    MARTTC 14/6
    April78 18/6

TWW
    Clementine Grace
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06
    Sariele - BT 15/6
    SL1009 - BT 14/6
    Toni81
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    GirlX
    AmyEL- BT 21/6
    SelM22 - BT 22/6
    Nebiskus

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Wunsi

Graduates

Nala9000

Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL the roll call is going to be the length of one screen of posts soon! (coz we rock - sorry 80s child!!)

Its quiet on here at the mo, makes me think all you eastern states girls might be watching offspring!! Me too - well half an hour later. Apparently there is some rugby thing on too, I think I barrack for the blues according to one of my qld based best buds! (yes they are the maroon ones, but she is from broken hill originally, so sticks with NSW!) I like to plead absolutely ignorant south aussie on this one!

PS Nicsta83 certain the hot water bottle wont be a prob! Girl X is right, about the heat transfer thing. Repromed basically only ever say no spa baths and thats about it, apart from the go and have sex thing! LOL (My other clinic used to say not to do that )

Truth is if we were able to conceive naturally you could happily be doing these things (hot water bottles, wild sex etc ) for quite a while before you knew you were pregnant!

Anyways, I'll stop rambing now!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiskus View Post
    Hi ladies...

Another fellow may/June cycler here.. I would really like to join your group for support if you'll have me... )

I have just completed my 3rd IVF round and I had two embryo's transferred on Tuesday last week... Fingers and toes crossed

My usual AF day was supposed to be three days ago(Monday) and even though I have not had any bleeding, I am having cramps... I did do a urine test on Monday and it was BFN...

I have never made it this far, and frankly I had given up on ever having a baby...
    So I just need some words of experience from anyone in the know... Is this normal?

It is killing me not being able to talk to any of my family or friends about this for support...

Hope you can help, you seem like a very supportive and active group...

- Neb
    Welcome! we would love to have you on board.

I think no bleed is a good sign. It might just be too early for a HPT?!
    This is a great place to chat with everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    LOL the roll call is going to be the length of one screen of posts soon! (coz we rock - sorry 80s child!!)

Its quiet on here at the mo, makes me think all you eastern states girls might be watching offspring!! Me too - well half an hour later. Apparently there is some rugby thing on too, I think I barrack for the blues according to one of my qld based best buds! (yes they are the maroon ones, but she is from broken hill originally, so sticks with NSW!) I like to plead absolutely ignorant south aussie on this one!

PS Nicsta83 certain the hot water bottle wont be a prob! Girl X is right, about the heat transfer thing. Repromed basically only ever say no spa baths and thats about it, apart from the go and have sex thing! LOL (My other clinic used to say not to do that )

Truth is if we were able to conceive naturally you could happily be doing these things (hot water bottles, wild sex etc ) for quite a while before you knew you were pregnant!

Anyways, I'll stop rambing now!

xx
    sure is a long list now!!!

Go qls tonight Sel!! We are the awesome ones hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    That wast so smart writing on the end of that huge post!
    I was saying I've been laying low but would love it if someone could move me on roll call - I'm due for ET tomorrow morning

X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....
    welcome back cycle buddy x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BT tomorrow morning - please put all your positive vibes and prayers out there for me - will do personals tomorrow xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    BT tomorrow morning - please put all your positive vibes and prayers out there for me - will do personals tomorrow xx
    On it SL! Everything crossed and had words with the universe. Good luck. Xx

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Nattie. And Franniesplace also - at least you have some closure for now, and a way forward.

Positive vibes for you SL1009!

SelM22 - do you use frozen sperm or does your DH have a biopsy each cycle?

AFM: this morning I gave myself my first injection.
    *blinks*
    I can't believe it actually - I didn't think I could, thought I would faint etc as usual - then it just kinda happened pretty easily! DH had to ask me to stop bouncing around in the car so much as we drove off. Hoping it wasn't a fluke and it all goes just as smoothly every time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL - good luck!!!

SelM22 - good work with the friaries!!! I hope a couple more of mine make it into the freezer, will find out tomorrow or Fri they said.

Neb - here for support for sure it's a very hard process and I hope this is your cycle.

I'm off to sleep, sorry for all I missed. Also can someone put me in TWW on the role call??