+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 242 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Nurse just said yes they can delay AF I started balling my eyes out in the office.
    nattie
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Think I'm out. 12dpo and the test line is so faint now that the only reason I can see it is because I know it's there. My belly feels like AF is coming and my bbs have stopped hurting.. I wouldn't have thought that would happen being on pessaries still, but whatever, it can't be a good thing.

So very disappointed, even though in my heart I knew this cycle was "over" the moment they told me that only one egg fertilised. Now to just wait for AF or neg BT, whichever comes first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele, hold on chick. It's so hard not to read into everything, but as I've discovered with my three week wait, it ain't over till the fat lady sings! I'm so resigned to it all now, it is best to just wait for the official results. I say this as I'm waiting for my BT which should be the clincher as I've bled on and off since Friday. I'm sure we've all said this a million times but I'm at the "what will be, will be" stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sariele I agree with Frannie, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. God this journey is so hard sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nattie

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is prob going to sound stupid, but after ET i got the talk on no hot baths, no spa's, nothing that will raise your core body temp.

From habit last night DH made me a warm (not hot) hot bottle as I am always cold, it has a cover so that also takes some of the heat away....It was in the bed with me all night, a lot of the time i am cuddled up to DH and it just ends up somewhere in the bed.

I am not going to use it from now on as I am freaking out it would have raised my body temp....I hope I havent stuffed it all up before it even began!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    This is prob going to sound stupid, but after ET i got the talk on no hot baths, no spa's, nothing that will raise your core body temp.
    You know, I've only ever heard that on here and from chatting to people generally, but after my ET all the nurse told me was "try to avoid heavy lifting". That was it, my only instruction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nicsta83 - I wouldn't worry about the hot water bottle. I'm sure it won't have made any difference at all. I don't think it could raise your core temperature - that's quite hard to do, and in all likelihood it would have just made you a little warmer on the outside - if that makes sense!

Nattie - Sorry if I missed this, but have you had a blood test yet?

Sariele - It's still early days. Not feeling the pregnant signs doesn't mean anything. When I was pregnant with DD I had sore b00bs for 1 night only, and then it went away. And lots of pregnancies feel like AF is coming too. There's no way of knowing until the BT, so hold tight.

AFM - Had a call from the embryologist to say that of the 9 remaining embryos (after they put 1 in), they have frozen a total of 6 really high quality ones! He said that's a 'phenomenal' result!

I'm so excited. It means we may never have to do the full cycle again, as I think if we do 7 cycles (this one + 6 frozen) and they haven't worked, then I don't think - at this stage - we would keep going. Although we've only done 1 IVF cycle, we've done numerous Clomid/ FSH injection/ IUI cycles before this, and we're both feeling 'fertility fatigue'. It has such a big impact on every aspect of life.

Anyway, hoping we won't need the frosties... Now 4dp5dt

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (13-06-2012),Sariele  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow this thread moves fast!
    Im so sorry for you all feeling AF signs.. hope you are hanging in there!

I had my scan today and it showed 22 follies. EEEKKK!!!
    im scared cause I had hyper stimulation last cycle and really don't want it again (I have an 18 month old and no help apart from DH and his mum who is quite old) and really can't leave him!!!
    praying I don't get it and putting plans into place in case I do!
    22 is a high number, and they are all over 11mm!
    looking like EPU is friday.. waiting on the blood results phone call.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - Just thought that I would update after waiting for so long for my BT. I am BFP! OMG I can't believe it.... EDD is 16/02/2013 providing everything goes well.

Now the challenge of not telling anyone!