+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 242 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all of you beautiful ladies. I haven't been on for a little while as have been in limbo land. Would someone mind updating the roll call for me to waiting for AF.
    Since i was on last, which was only a few weeks ago so much has been happening on this forum. I'm so happy to hear of BFP's and to hear about scans and tests. It must be so exciting and scary all at the same time. I have my fingers crossed for myself and for all the other ladies who are still yet to get there. For those who have had the dreaded AF and the BFN, I really feel for you. I'm sending sticky your way.
    So as my DH and I start another round, I dont' know how to feel, if that makes sense. When you want something so badly, its so hard to put into words. Anyway, wishing you all luck and will be on the journey again with big celebrations. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SelM22- yep with repromed

thought I would be fine in this TWW but so far I'm struggling and it's been 6 hours!!! Just can't get DH's DNA Sperm fragmentation out of my mind, even though they were great looking embie's, I transferred, 2 frozen and waiting on others, I'm still concerned, although there is nothing much I can do now, just wait and see and hope for the best .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Ertgirl
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli
    Jeanie26

Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    littlesunflowers
    redrobin

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    SheBelieved
    Adden
    tootyfruity

EPU
    TTcmummy

ET
    dancingbutterfly 12/6
    Nicsta83 12/6

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET
    April78 18/6

TWW
    Clementine Grace
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06
    Sariele - BT 15/6
    SL1009 - BT 14/6
    Toni81
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    GirlX
    AmyEL- BT 21/6
    SelM22 - BT 22/6

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Marttc
    Wunsi

Graduates

Nala9000

Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2
    Last edited by SelM22; 12-06-2012 at 21:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    SelM22- yep with repromed

thought I would be fine in this TWW but so far I'm struggling and it's been 6 hours!!! Just can't get DH's DNA Sperm fragmentation out of my mind, even though they were great looking embie's, I transferred, 2 frozen and waiting on others, I'm still concerned, although there is nothing much I can do now, just wait and see and hope for the best .
    LOL!
    Who are you seeing there? I wont mention a name but my doc has the initials BR. He's lovely, and has my measure pretty well (read: stress head!! Its the virgo in me )

I know how you feel with the sperm. My DH's sperm isnt great, all we have to work with is from a testicular biopsy. But 100% fertilisation and three good blasts, one "slightly" weird one (discarded we think) and one they were incubating til today (not sure about that one yet!)!! Those embryologists know what they are doing and really with sperm issues its a numbers game. Here's hoping the numbers are in our favour this time!
    Have to say Im a little weirded out thinking about those embies in there. Please be making yourselves at home!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    SelM22 - I am using SL (that's the initials I saw your doc the other day when I had EPU, he seemed lovely! Thanks for replying re sperm, made me feel better. Strange how it works isn't it I feel strange the embie's being in the lab, the whole process is strange!! But I'll take it if it gets me a bun in the oven

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Sorry, am a bit behind so will try to catch up

GirlX - that's interesting about the acupuncture helping so much. I know what you mean about trying to fit it in...like I said I work from home so I can just give myself the time off but it's 20 mins there, then the session goes for an hour then 20 mins back - takes a big chunk of the day. And I can only go when DS is in childcare.

SL1009 - only 2 sleeps to go, how exciting!

Hi SelM22 - The weather is just going to get worse tonight eeep! I am originally from Adelaide - love it there but I do love living in Perth!
    That is FANTASTIC news about your little embies...sending you loads of sticky vibes x

Hi Nicsta83 So good to read you have your little embie on board, sticky vibes all the way!

Yay April, exciting - bring on Monday!

Ngaiz - Alvin and the Chipmunks hehehe

Hi redrobin - it's so much better once you're actually DOING something right?

adden - oh I was there quite early on Monday so I must have missed you - I will keep my eyes out for a flirty 18 month old

SelM22 - Thank you for adding me to the list xx

Hi AmyEL - I am so sorry to hear about your BIL, it's so tragic when something like that happens. We have a family friend in a very similar situation, similar age and kids and he has just been told it's inoperable. Just so very sad
    Oh how cool that you are at Hollywood too - we' ve probably all walked past each other and not known. We need like a secret signal so we can recognise each other...something like scratching your head...heheh Such great news about the frosties too! x

Meshell23 - that is SO exciting!

bindi1 - OMG!!! Arrghh I don't blame you for crying - I would have been the same!!! It sounds promising, especially since you had a neg first then a pos - fingers crossed!

dancingbutterfly - Hi! Wow, so happy for you! I hope I'm not being really dumb here but what is FET? (hangs head in shame) I tried to figure it out but I can't. Hopefully the 2WW will zoom - got anything to keep you busy?

Oh wunsi - I am so sorry to hear that and I don't blame you for being devestated. I wish you all the luck in the world for the ICSI xx

AFM: Nothing happening, just waiting for my next scan. I must be getting over zealous with my jabs as I am starting to bruise now when the first few ones didn't. I feel like I'm going "get.in.there!!" when I'm doing it haha....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SheBelieved For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBelieved View Post
    I must be getting over zealous with my jabs as I am starting to bruise now when the first few ones didn't. I feel like I'm going "get.in.there!!" when I'm doing it haha....
    That happened to me with the Lucrin needles. Your skin toughens and they get harder to stick in, so they hurt more and they start bruising you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    SelM22 - I am using SL (that's the initials I saw your doc the other day when I had EPU, he seemed lovely! Thanks for replying re sperm, made me feel better. Strange how it works isn't it I feel strange the embie's being in the lab, the whole process is strange!! But I'll take it if it gets me a bun in the oven

I'll take it too!
    Remind me what day you EPU was?
    BR pretty much has to do my EPUs as Im a special one (read: tricky). So my two there have been with him.
    Ive heard good things about SL too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    That happened to me with the Lucrin needles. Your skin toughens and they get harder to stick in, so they hurt more and they start bruising you.
    How are you going Sariele? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    How are you going Sariele? xx
    Plodding along. Pretty much lost hope for this cycle, just waiting to get BT over and done with so I can go to Brisbane and be with DH.