+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 254 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

I just wanted something of this journey to be a little natural so I insisted on natural IVF. In hindsight I wish I'd asked if we could do half IVF/half ICSI especially with such a big haul! We live and learn.

Adden, we will do ICSI, I'm glad in some ways I did it this way because we know why we haven't been successful naturally and I've ticked the 'definitely can't happen naturally' box. Thank goodness we have another way to go, just annoyed it will be six weeks before we can start all over again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    It looks like everyone is travelling along. I won't say well or not because it seems we're all up and down!

Devastated today. I had EPU yesterday and we got 20 mature good eggs. Feeling a bit sore, but nothing too bad, panadeine helps. Got the call this morning, NONE fertilised!!! Luckily I'd scheduled a day in bed so I have been lying here balling my eyes out. And to add it's our anniversary!

At least now we know why we can't get pregnant. I now have to get my head around doing ICSI. Wasn't my preferred route, but will have to do it. Waiting for call from FS now.

Bad journey day for me! Can someone please take me off the roll call...

I'm crossing everything for the rest of the ladies on here. I really hope it's a mega BFP month. I'll still follow this thread to see how you all travel.

I am so sorry too wunsi. I know how you feel re the anniversary thing. We found out my DH was azoo on our 11th anniversary - nice!

I know words wont help, but we are all here xx
    And 20 eggs is phenomenal, so next time with the ICSI there will bit lots of little embies, Im sure.

xx hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Jeanie26
    Ertgirl
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli

Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    littlesunflowers
    Adden
    redrobin
    tootyfruity

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    SheBelieved

EPU
    TTcmummy

ET
    dancingbutterfly 12/6
    Nicsta83 12/6

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET
    April78 18/6

TWW
    Clementine Grace
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06
    Sariele - BT 15/6
    SL1009 - BT 14/6
    Toni81
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    GirlX
    AmyEL- BT 21/6
    SelM22 - BT 22/6

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Marttc
    Wunsi

Graduates

Nala9000

Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I would love to hear from the graduates if you're still hanging around on this thread? How are you feeling, progressing, any scans yet?x
    Phi guys, still hanging round fingers crossed for you all. Really sorry to see disappointing BFN's I hope your looking after yourselves.
    Congrats to those BFP's!! There are a few in this group

Afm I am off for my scan tomorrow at 7wks5days which I can't wait for! Its with our ob, Apparently we will hear the heartbeat. We have seen our little bean at 6wks as we had an ecptopic scare over a week ago now, but the pains I had in my lower left side are due to my ovaries being overstimulated from all the injections. They are meant to go back down to a walnut size, but mine are the size of oranges!!

Anyway I wish you ladies all the very best and I hope to read some more positives soon.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really feeling for you wunsi - I know exactly how you feel, we had the same issue on our first cycle...it really sucks. On the positive side at least you know more about why things aren't working for you and next cycle you know what to do. Doesn't make it any easier though - hope you and the DH can make the most of your anniversary even if it is just lots of cuddles x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - sorry to hear about the no fert...i wish there was something we could say to make you feel better! My DH was annoyed about having to do ICSI but i said really its the only way with his numbers....i wish you all the best.

Nattie84 - sorry to hear about your BFN....sucks

SelM22 - How are you going? Are you in Adel....I read your previous post about your brother and saw you mentioned Adel....its nice to have another Adel buddie in here...which clinic are you going with?

Dancingbutterfly - Congrats on being PUPO...i wish you all the best for the TWW!

AFM - embie is now on board....it was compacting (hope thats the right terminology) and they all seemed really happy with it. so far 2 others have already gone to the freezer and we are waiting on the others for another couple of days to see if they progress they do!

I asked why a day 4 transfer and they said they have done studies to show that day 4 & 5 have very similar success rates with day 4 being that tiny bit better....we will see hey!

So now just TWW..BT is on Mon 25th of June.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about stuffing up my earlier post, not sure what happened there.

Wunsi I am sorry to hear your news, especially since it's your anniversary. 20 eggs is a fantastic number so hopefully with ICSI you'll get a great haul of embryos. Hope the next six weeks pass quickly for you.

Good luck for your scan Nala, you must be so excited.

Nicsta so glad your ET went so well, one on board and two, possibly more, in the freezer is a great result.

I didn't get any frosties with my last IVF so am crossing everything I get some this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Wunsi - sorry to hear about the no fert...i wish there was something we could say to make you feel better! My DH was annoyed about having to do ICSI but i said really its the only way with his numbers....i wish you all the best.

Nattie84 - sorry to hear about your BFN....sucks

SelM22 - How are you going? Are you in Adel....I read your previous post about your brother and saw you mentioned Adel....its nice to have another Adel buddie in here...which clinic are you going with?

Dancingbutterfly - Congrats on being PUPO...i wish you all the best for the TWW!

AFM - embie is now on board....it was compacting (hope thats the right terminology) and they all seemed really happy with it. so far 2 others have already gone to the freezer and we are waiting on the others for another couple of days to see if they progress they do!

I asked why a day 4 transfer and they said they have done studies to show that day 4 & 5 have very similar success rates with day 4 being that tiny bit better....we will see hey!

So now just TWW..BT is on Mon 25th of June.

Hey Nicsta83 yep I am in Adelaide!
    Im now with repromed, was previously at Flinders. Im guessing you are with repromed too? From the day 4, day 5 comment!?! They are marvellous!

Im going well thanks. Bit sore still at times from the EPU, unlike my last two, but otherwise no issues. Thank god for pregnyl, Im not on crinone this time (sorry ladies!)

Good luck with the couple still in the race. We have one they were watching today. Will get a report later in the week. Either way I am stoked as we got a frosty and I have 2 on board, hopefully snuggling in for the winter! Like yours!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Jeanie26
    Ertgirl
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli

Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    littlesunflowers
    redrobin

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    SheBelieved
    Adden
    tootyfruity

EPU
    TTcmummy

ET
    dancingbutterfly 12/6
    Nicsta83 12/6

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET
    April78 18/6

TWW
    Clementine Grace
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06
    Sariele - BT 15/6
    SL1009 - BT 14/6
    Toni81
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    GirlX
    AmyEL- BT 21/6
    SelM22 - BT 22/6

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Marttc
    Wunsi

Graduates

Nala9000

Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2
    Last edited by tootyfruity; 12-06-2012 at 17:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Originally Posted by SL1009I would love to hear from the graduates if you're still hanging around on this thread? How are you feeling, progressing, any scans yet?x"

Hi everyone! I am still hanging around, sharing your journey and willing for BFP's!! My heart goes out to those with disspointing news, please take care of yourselves! x I am not yet convinced that I wont be back here, so as much as excites me to share my good news, it is also bitter sweet reading about how much others are struggling.

AFM I have a viability scan next Wednesday (20th) and I'll be 6w6d. Hoping all goes well. I have been really nauseous today, hoping it sibsides!!

Anyway I wish you ladies all the very best and I hope to read some more positives stories soon.