+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 242 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Hi ladies,

Well 9 sleeps to final BT on 21st June... so far I am coping ok... the Crinone sucks but it is a necessary evil... I had a BT yesterday and my hormone levels are where they need to be so that is positive :-) fingers crossed our little embie is growing inside me.

Had some terrible news last week, my BIL has been diagnosed with cancer... 34, 2 boys the youngest just 4 weeks old... just terrible, so most of my thoughts have been about my sis and him... one way to get through the TWW, certainly puts things in perspective for me.

Sorry about the depressing post... I thinks its half that the crinone is making me feel a little down.

to everyone... hoping for some positive results this week ladies!

XX A For us & For my BIL

PS. Adden & Shebeleived I am at Hollywood aswell, and was there yesterday morning, Perth is a very small place, while I was there yesterday there where 2 other girls for my work there...
    AmyEL - that is terrible, so young. My brother was given 6 weeks to live back in March 2007, he was 30 (no children, not sure if that makes it better or worse really. And no chance for them now because of the intense chemo). That was the worst time of our lives. (We are very close). But, he has beaten the odds, thanks to some of the best leukaemia doctors in the country, here in Adelaide!
    I wish them all the luck in the world. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    hi SL1009

I have my first scan on Friday 22 june to detect fetal heartbeat. I will be 7 weeks 2 days. Fingers crossed it is nice and strong. It is a very nerve racking time and I am thanking the gods for every day I am pregnant. I keep forgetting and am constantly reminding myself. Bring on 12 weeks which will be end of June when I feel it will be official. Hope everyone is doing well. Great to see so many graduates x
    Great Meshell! We look forward to the update and whether it is twins or not! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am off now for my ET....a little nervous! I havent heard anything since Sat so now idea how many have survived. I am assuming 1 has or they would have called.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    I would love to hear from the graduates if you're still hanging around on this thread? How are you feeling, progressing, any scans yet?x
    Hey SL1009,
    yip ive been hanging around the thread - not long til your blood test eh? fingers crossed.
    I have my first scan tomorrow at just on 6 weeks. i hope we see a heart beat. they are scanning me early as most of you know we lost a baby to CMV last year so they are being ultracautious. The nausea hit on saturday - ive never been so glad to be nauseous as i know the baby is ok. It comes in waves - today i fel ok but sunday was shocking and 7 more weeks of it to go!. but hey im not complaining. its hard with previous losses - as i feel ok today i automatically think the baby has died again - this waiting til 12 weeks so so very hard - and even then not a guarentee - we lost ours at 14 weeks. But trying hard to be positive and following you all on the thread still - not willing to leave thread just yet - not till we reach 12 weeks. fingers crossed for you - ive been checking in each day to see if you have news. So hoping for the best for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks like everyone is travelling along. I won't say well or not because it seems we're all up and down!

Devastated today. I had EPU yesterday and we got 20 mature good eggs. Feeling a bit sore, but nothing too bad, panadeine helps. Got the call this morning, NONE fertilised!!! Luckily I'd scheduled a day in bed so I have been lying here balling my eyes out. And to add it's our anniversary!

At least now we know why we can't get pregnant. I now have to get my head around doing ICSI. Wasn't my preferred route, but will have to do it. Waiting for call from FS now.

Bad journey day for me! Can someone please take me off the roll call...

I'm crossing everything for the rest of the ladies on here. I really hope it's a mega BFP month. I'll still follow this thread to see how you all travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating the roll call as I am sniffing and jabbing at the moment.
    Waiting for AFRittzyGemimaP2012yearofhappinessallymumtobeArli
    Pill PoppingmegbobDextersmum
    JabbingRae81Emmylou81MamaharrietWunsiSniffingb4uslittlesunflowersAddenredrobinSniffing &JabbingNicb13SheBelievedtootyfruityEPUTTcmummyWunsi - 11/6ETdancingbutterfly12/6Nicsta83 12/6FET Kmvw - Friday25th May, Natural FETApril78 18/6TWW Clementine GraceNicole83NrteeFranniesplace BT 31/5Angel382wishful05 - BT 12/06Sariele - BT 15/6SL1009 - BT 14/6Toni81GreenAppleJeannie1 - BT 16/6GirlXAmyEL- BT 21/6SelM22 - BT 22/6
    Hugs needed this timePrettypetal MamaharrietMs JoMinxyq AmpsMarttc GraduatesNala9000Della77Mich4761CluckyduckMrs E 116BellavistaMeshell23BroomdykeGampa - 25/07/12 =12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2/13

Good luck Meshell, how exciting!

Welcome Bindi1, I think your results are very promising indeed! I’m crossing my fingers that your blood test comes back ASAP with some great news.

Amy so sorry to hear about your BIL, how scary for your family. I hope he makes a swift and full recovery. Fantastic to find out that you have another frozen embryo waiting for you, four is a great result.

Nicsta hope your ET goes well, I remember how nervewracking it is!

Congratulations on a great transfer dancingbutterfly, I hope the next two weeks fly by!Sel that’s amazing news about your brother, what a positive story!

Good luck for your scan Gampa. I’m so sorry for your previous loss, it’s heartbreaking to get to 14 weeks and then miscarry. Life is so cruel sometimes. I wish you all the best for this pregnancy.
    Last edited by tootyfruity; 12-06-2012 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    It looks like everyone is travelling along. I won't say well or not because it seems we're all up and down!

Devastated today. I had EPU yesterday and we got 20 mature good eggs. Feeling a bit sore, but nothing too bad, panadeine helps. Got the call this morning, NONE fertilised!!! Luckily I'd scheduled a day in bed so I have been lying here balling my eyes out. And to add it's our anniversary!

At least now we know why we can't get pregnant. I now have to get my head around doing ICSI. Wasn't my preferred route, but will have to do it. Waiting for call from FS now.

I'm crossing everything for the rest of the ladies on here. I really hope it's a mega BFP month. I'll still follow this thread to see how you all travel.
    Wunsi I am so sorry!
    I have no words for you.. just so sorry!
    I have to do ICSI this time as we have a similar problem. That just sux.
    Are you going to do ICSI? what are your hesitations??
    Im so sorry and I hope you can celebrate your love with your DP on your anniversary. Have a glass of wine (or 8) and try and have a good night
    we are here for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post

We did ISCI - my cousin didn't and had the same thing happen as u. Sperm is a funny thing that can change at the drop of a hat - better to be safe than sorry. But it does annoy me that the doc doesn't fully tell you all the options - next time we want to do the digital magnification of sperm to choose the best sperm and maybe polscope to inject the best spot (only an extra $500 from memory)

We had 13 eggs, 5 fertilised and only 5 made it to 5 day blast stage!

My heart goes out to you babe xxx
    Last edited by nattie84; 12-06-2012 at 14:45.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Limbo Land
    Jeanie26
    Ertgirl
    Dreamin
    Motherwillbe
    Cluckyduck
    Ellie82
    Squeak4123
    Hoping4bubs
    KandP
    Mrsjaguar
    Ms Jo
    Eskimo81

Waiting for AF
    Rittzy
    GemimaP
    2012yearofhappiness
    allymumtobe
    Arli

Pill Popping
    megbob
    Dextersmum

Jabbing
    Rae81
    Emmylou81
    Mamaharriet
    Wunsi

Sniffing
    b4us
    littlesunflowers
    redrobin

Sniffing & Jabbing
    Nicb13
    SheBelieved
    Adden
    tootyfruity

EPU
    TTcmummy
    Wunsi - 11/6

ET
    dancingbutterfly 12/6
    Nicsta83 12/6

FET
    Kmvw - Friday 25th May, Natural FET
    April78 18/6

TWW
    Clementine Grace
    Nicole83
    Nrtee
    Franniesplace BT 31/5
    Angel382
    wishful05 - BT 12/06
    Sariele - BT 15/6
    SL1009 - BT 14/6
    Toni81
    GreenApple
    Jeannie1 - BT 16/6
    GirlX
    AmyEL- BT 21/6
    SelM22 - BT 22/6

Hugs needed this time
    Prettypetal
    Mamaharriet
    Ms Jo
    Minxyq
    Amps
    Marttc

Graduates

Nala9000

Della77
    Mich4761
    Cluckyduck
    Mrs E 116
    Bellavista
    Meshell23
    Broomdyke
    Gampa - 25/07/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 8/2/13
    khutch - 26/7/12 = 12 weeks. EDD 7/2/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry wunsi, that completely sucks. Definitely do ICSI next time... if you have good eggs and sperm it should work brilliantly!