+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 254 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX - That just made me laugh my head off about the Circle of Life video clip...not in a mean way but because I am crying about everything too! I cried at Home and Away when Bianca had her baby and Heath was all gooey about it. Someone else please admit that they watch H & A so I don't feel like an idiot haha!

adden - GET OUT! I am at Hollywood too!!! OMG, and I was there this morning! We probably passed each other! The weather is hideous! I don't know much about the follicles sizes etc but it all sounds pretty good to me hun, so exciting to find out when ET will be.

AFM: Just got a phone call and my estrogen has picked up a little but not enough so they want me to up my gonal-f from 187.5 to 200. Hmm...hopefully that does the trick! And I was wrong about my BT's and scans - I don't have the next one til Friday which is good but also I think the time will dragggggggg.....

Anyone else doing acupuncture? I've been doing it twice a week for the last 3-4 weeks. I hope it helps...it's bloody expensive but I figured it was worth a try. She wanted me to take the herbs too but I said I'll only do them if I have to do another cycle. On the plus side it is sooo relaxing and you leave feeling nice and calm

Sorry about the essays - I work from home so can jump on the computer whenever I get the urge. I'll try to not ramble on too much...oh hang on...too late!
    Last edited by SheBelieved; 11-06-2012 at 14:50. Reason: Spelling mistakes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha - I don't watch H&A, but you can see that I am completely a big sook that cries at everything.

It's so slow when you're waiting to book in the EPU. Hope time passes quickly for you, and that you get some good follicles!

I did acupuncture when trying to conceive DD, and I think it helped. I don't have periods at all normally (I don't ovulate), and acupuncture seemed to make a massive difference to my cycle. In fact, I had my first 'real' period on the day of my first appointment with the FS - which was awesome, as it meant I could start treatment and then conceive DD!

I kept doing it throughout my pregnancy, and I think it was great - very relaxing.

I haven't been doing it consistently this time, as it takes about 40mins each way to see my usual guy, and I was getting stressed about fitting it in. I've tried more local ones, but not found anyone I liked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    SheBelieved - Don't worry - I did that all the time when I was doing injection cycles!

Adden - great result! I know what you mean about the 'feeling ovaries' part too. Before EPU I was feeling so bloated and uncomfortable.

On the hormonal front, I just cried my eyes out to the video clip from Circle of Life. Yes, in my mind baby Simba had become the embryo that got implanted on Sat. Oh dear...
    Lolololololololololol baby Simba that just made my day : )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 more sleeps until BT....need to think of things to do hehe! For some reason I love typing and venting (why I have so many posts haha).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to give acupuncture a go this time. Will have my first session on Wednesday and start jabbing Thursday. Another session next Wednesday then one before and after ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, the conversation today has been somewhat amusing!
    Hope you girls who are stuggling with bleeding and waiting and hormones are getting some rest?

Hi Alana - welcome
    Its been a beautiful day here in Adelaide, hoping you lot from perth dont send that horrid perth weather from last night here. Looks bad!

SL1009 - venting is good!

AFM - well no call this morning. So about 4 hours sitting here willing the phone not to ring.
    Got to clinic to have the same gorgeous little embryologist do our cycle wrap up (I decided not to get a report on the embies from day 1 to today, day 5) and she was so excited to be able to tell us - one super good looking expanded blast, one slightly behind that and one being prepped for freezing. OMFG!!! We have never got this far before
    Cautiously very happy!
    So two best one's are now on board!
    We may get one more to freeze, not sure. So from 6 eggs collected and 6 icsied - that is AWESOME!!

So one more step in the right direction. Now to channel the universe for them both to stick
    Thanks all for the kind words and good luck with developing follies, stimms, ups and downs
    xx
    Sel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Sel that's fantastic - go you and go embies! Sending you lots of luck

I did acupuncture last time and I think it helped but just haven't got the time to fit it in around my little one and everything else this time - hope it doesn't lessen my chances!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great news, Sel! Fingers crossed now...

I think I'm going officially insane. I feel nauseous, like I did when I was pregnant with DD. I'm guessing it must just be the evil progesterone tricking me?? Surely no one can feel anything just a few days after ET. Can they...???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow ladies it has been busy on this thread! I have been away all weekend so got some catching up to do!! Started crinone last night, so far it's ok...but I have heard horror stories so I'm on the lookout!!

ET tomorrow, haven't heard from the lab since sat so I'm hoping all is good, nurse said no news is good news .

I'll try and come back for personals later, I am sorry to those who have had BFN and to all those still in the race good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sel - that is AMAZING news. I am also doing ICSI and I hope my fert rates are as good as yours this cycle!

To the girls that are bleeding - hang in there, I have heard plenty of stories where ppl have gotten a BFP after bleeding. Sending some good vibes your way.

AFM - picked up my Gonal-f today and got the call to start Wed night. Next blood test is next Monday - so happy that things are going to plan. I HATE the waiting around for things to happen the most.

I too have been a blubbering mess lately! Crying at the TV, the DH and at the shops (I always end up wandering through the baby department?! - I just love to torture myself).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to redrobin For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (11-06-2012)