+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN DH thinks 13dpo could still be too early but I know better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    I'm doing ok, I started bleeding yesterday reasonably heavy but it starts and then stops and starts and stops, major head screw. Anyways I fully expect that the hcg will be decreasing today as I have either already miscarried or starting to. I'm ok with it ATM but I am sure I will break down again when I get the blood test results.
    Mines been the same angel. I start thinking maybe that means something, but I'm kinda resigned to it now too. Thought about poas this morning, but I'll just hang out for the BT on Wednesday now and what will be will be...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Alana, I'm sniffing and stimming at the moment and am on CD7 so it looks like we'll be going through this at the same time. Let us know how your blood test goes, I have mine on Friday.

I'm so sorry to the girls expecting bad news and/or experiencing bleeding it's just so unfair. My heart goes out to you. I wish I could say something useful but I know there are no words.
    Last edited by tootyfruity; 11-06-2012 at 09:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Alana! I'm cd 12 sniffing and jabbing too.. So just a bit ahead of you! Off to my second us and bloods now., hoping they find some good size follies for me and then get these babies out!!!
    I too am sorry for you with bleeding.. Feel so bad and helpless! Pray you can move on fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome girls <3

Oh to the girls who are bleeding, I am so sorry...there truly are no words but I am thinking of you xx

tootyfruity - we are on the exact same cycle! Our places must be really different though as starting tomorrow I have daily scans and BT's. Today was fine although they had to do both arms because the first vein was being a bit silly! I'll get some results this afternoon.

Hi adden - good luck for your us and bloods, I hope you get a fabulous result! At my first scan (before meds) I had 9 follicles on one side and 12 on the other - I was a bit but I don't know if that even has any bearing on what you actually end up with?

Has anyone else had any sort of periody feeling at all? I had some bleeding for the last few days (it has stopped now) but still have the yuck feeling in my tummy. They say it's normal so I'll just go with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    adden how did your us go? Fingers crossed for some good size follicles.

SB you are having a very different process to me. I had one scan on Fri to make sure the Synarel was doing its thing and then have another scan plus blood test this Fri with EPU booked for the Fri after. While I would like to know what's going on in my body, I'm glad to avoid all those blood tests.

I am feeling a bit periody but the worst thing is how emotional I am, I keep bursting into tears today! It's partly the drugs and partly feeling angry/upset at having to do IVF again. I know everyone goes through this but am really struggling today. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hey Girlx!! I've been feeling much the same lately and only reading from the side lines. I was really excited to be starting round two then all of a sudden I came crashing down. I've been eating crap, not exercising, and it's like I've lost all motivation to live. For two days this week I couldn't even bring myself to eat because I felt so useless that my body let me down last cycle. The long term IVF reality hit me big time I don't know how many cycles I can handle but DH says he won't let me do this to myself forever, bless him. I just want it so bad and refuse to be beaten by stupid infertility. Im a bit of a perfectionist and I'm very focused and determined. Once I put my mind to something, that's it, IT'S ON, and I find it so frustrating that the only two things in life I have ever failed is my restricted drivers licence and a hpt.
    Im so sorry hun. There are days when I cant get out of bed too and this proces is made all the worse by the what ifs and the hormones. Im sending you strength. xx
    (Ps I failed the drums! LOL)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am such a noob - can you believe that I actually FORGOT to do my bloody injection this morning?? Aargh! It's only 11.30am here (Perth) and I normally do it at about 8.30-9am so hopefully it will be ok - they said there was room to move with the times for the jabs eep!

tooty - I am hearing you on the emotional thing. My emotions can literally change 5 times within 10 minutes. One minute I'm excited, next I'm scared, then annoyed etc etc....thankfully it seems to even out after a while. But I'm hazarding a guess that anything we feel during this time is "normal". Yeah it's a lot of bloods and scans but I just do what I'm told hehehe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    SheBelieved - that should be fine! I have done that before - oops!
    what clinic are you at in perth? Im at hollywood. nice weather today hey! haha!

I had a good result today - i think!
    I have 9 good sizes - between 15mm and 24 mm (yep.. got one at 24mm! they either missed them on the first scan, or my follies grow like crazy!!)
    and I have another 3 that are below or sitting on 11cm. they may be good to go depending on when ET is. Just waiting on results from BT to know when its all happening!! Im guessing it will be soon!

Im feeling very hormonal too. Im crazy at my poor DH.
    I'm also feeling my ovaries (anyone else have this??) I feel full all the time, but crazy hungry too!
    and I'm so tired!
    oh the joys of IVF!

hope you are all travelling well on this wet Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SheBelieved - Don't worry - I did that all the time when I was doing injection cycles!

Adden - great result! I know what you mean about the 'feeling ovaries' part too. Before EPU I was feeling so bloated and uncomfortable.

On the hormonal front, I just cried my eyes out to the video clip from Circle of Life. Yes, in my mind baby Simba had become the embryo that got implanted on Sat. Oh dear...