Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh mich it doesn't get easier does it

He heart goes out to u! Hoping that all is well! xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mich Hope you have much better news soon.

dancingbutterfly - The crinone is making me feel horrid too. So tired all the time! This IVF business is so hard on the body (and mind).

Sariele - I have done that exact same thing when POAS before!

I can't believe how knocked about I'm feeling from the EPU and ET this week! I'm so fed up with feeling ill and sore all the time. Got a bit upset today, and told DH I don't know how many cycles of this I'll be able to go through. I'm sure we will do more if needed, but I'm finding it so hard. I'd previously done months of Clomid and then FSH injections + IUI, and I'd thought IVF would be similar, but it's so much harder.

We've both said that one way or another we will know whether our family is complete by the end of this year. We may stop sooner, but I don't think we would continue longer. At this point I'll just be relieved to be done with all of this. I've put on weight, I'm no longer exercising, I feel ill all the time, I'm sore - it just sucks!

Sorry for the whinge... Just feeling a bit down. I know we're all in this together though. Will stop being so 'poor me' next post - promise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mich - Hi and Im so sorry thats not good news to be left with. I hope those little beans hand in there xx

Crinone sux - no question there!
    In one way Im glad I had fewer than 9 eggs so I avoid the crinone and progynova hell this cycle - 2 shots of pregnyl and thats it (stingy shots, but nothing like the crinone hell!)

AFM - Im trying really hard not to think about tomorrow and that possible horrible phone call in the morning to say they all arrested again. Please universe, lets get that step further this time. Ive been a good person - well most of the time!!

Hugs girls and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'll be quietly sitting at home in Adelaide stressing my little head off and doing deals with the universe!
    xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post

dancingbutterfly - The crinone is making me feel horrid too. So tired all the time! This IVF business is so hard on the body (and mind).

I can't believe how knocked about I'm feeling from the EPU and ET this week! I'm so fed up with feeling ill and sore all the time. Got a bit upset today, and told DH I don't know how many cycles of this I'll be able to go through. I'm sure we will do more if needed, but I'm finding it so hard. I'd previously done months of Clomid and then FSH injections + IUI, and I'd thought IVF would be similar, but it's so much harder.

We've both said that one way or another we will know whether our family is complete by the end of this year. We may stop sooner, but I don't think we would continue longer. At this point I'll just be relieved to be done with all of this. I've put on weight, I'm no longer exercising, I feel ill all the time, I'm sore - it just sucks!

Sorry for the whinge... Just feeling a bit down. I know we're all in this together though. Will stop being so 'poor me' next post - promise.
    You're allowed to be poor me anytime you want - we all are : ) x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Mich - Hi and Im so sorry thats not good news to be left with. I hope those little beans hand in there xx

Crinone sux - no question there!
    In one way Im glad I had fewer than 9 eggs so I avoid the crinone and progynova hell this cycle - 2 shots of pregnyl and thats it (stingy shots, but nothing like the crinone hell!)

AFM - Im trying really hard not to think about tomorrow and that possible horrible phone call in the morning to say they all arrested again. Please universe, lets get that step further this time. Ive been a good person - well most of the time!!

Hugs girls and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'll be quietly sitting at home in Adelaide stressing my little head off and doing deals with the universe!
    xx
    Good luck with your phone call tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Girlx!! I've been feeling much the same lately and only reading from the side lines. I was really excited to be starting round two then all of a sudden I came crashing down. I've been eating crap, not exercising, and it's like I've lost all motivation to live. For two days this week I couldn't even bring myself to eat because I felt so useless that my body let me down last cycle. The long term IVF reality hit me big time I don't know how many cycles I can handle but DH says he won't let me do this to myself forever, bless him. I just want it so bad and refuse to be beaten by stupid infertility. Im a bit of a perfectionist and I'm very focused and determined. Once I put my mind to something, that's it, IT'S ON, and I find it so frustrating that the only two things in life I have ever failed is my restricted drivers licence and a hpt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ngaiz - so sorry you're feeling that way too. This whole process is a horrible thing to go through. It's one of those 'what if' things too, where you always wonder if just one more cycle will be the one.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello all!

Hi there,

I am Alana and this is my first cycle of IVF. I am currently sniffing and stimming (I think I'm using the correct terminology??). I'm on 1 x sniff of Synarel morning and night and 187.5 of Gonal-F every morning.

I'm SO out of the loop with what I should expect in terms of...well, basically everything...but I'm trying to just take everything one day at a time. I have gone back and read a little bit of this group and I am looking forward to giving and receiving support from a group of people who "get it". I'm lucky to have a few friends who have done IVF previously and their support has been wonderful but it's nice to read what you are all doing and knowing that it's around the same time as me.

Anyway, I hope you guys don't mind having me along for the ride!

Alana x
    Last edited by SheBelieved; 11-06-2012 at 00:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I should have said I am on Day 6 of my cycle....off for my first blood test tomorrow since starting on the gonal f so I will be interested to see what they say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - Did you test again this morning?

Angel - How are you doing? Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Amy - Ouch! Your ET sounds sore, and they're not nice at the best of times! Hope you took it easy yesterday. Great work on getting 3 to freeze too!

Nattie - The 2ww is horrid. I hope this is the one for you.

SelM22 - I can't believe your counsellor got pregnant! It's so hard when everyone else around you seems to be getting there.

Littlesunflowers - Not the best timing for you. Hope you're okay, and that you can be celebrating around that time for yourselves.

Frannie - Sorry to hear things aren't looking up for you. Will still keep everything crossed just in case though.

SL1009 - How are you doing in the 2ww?

AFM - Felt a bit sore and gross yesterday, but a bit better today. It hasn't helped that I've had a really off stomach ever since the GA for EPU on Monday. So it's hard to tell what's stomach ache and what's ovary ache! I'm hoping my little one is holding on tight in there.

Keep getting a feeling like stitch or pulled muscles all over my lower abdomen/ ovary area, as well as lower back ache. I think that whole area of my body is just over it!
    I'm doing ok, I started bleeding yesterday reasonably heavy but it starts and then stops and starts and stops, major head screw. Anyways I fully expect that the hcg will be decreasing today as I have either already miscarried or starting to. I'm ok with it ATM but I am sure I will break down again when I get the blood test results.