+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 242 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry in advance for the me post...

I am trying to be positive about this cycle and trying to tell everyone I am strong and happy but I am petrified of what is next if I don't get my bfp!!?

My BIL and his wife are expecting their first child in August (baby was an accident and they have not even been married a year) I know this sounds awful but I don't know how we will cope if we arent UTD by then!

This waiting game is doing my head in I hate the 2WW!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    I give up, I am so confused. The bleeding seems to have stopped already. Maybe it was nothing? Maybe it wasn't? I have no way of knowing until my next test. I'm booked for Wednesday and can't speak to anyone till Tuesday anyway so I think I just have to resign to what will be will be till then.
    You seriously aren't the only confused one hun. After being told on Thursday that I will definitely miscarry after really low numbers today my bt to see if it was going down yet showed it had more than tripled in 48hrs and is now 211 (19dpo or 17dp2dt). We spoke to the nurse and FS and they really don't think it's viable but now we have to see what the bt on Monday shows. If it goes up again he will do an ultrasound late next week.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angel382 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't posted in this thread for a bit! There's been some great results for some people, congrats on fert. rates and embies! And I'm sorry for those who are sad and/or confused, I hope you get some answers soon.

I've got a more light-hearted "issue" that I was posting about in the TWW thread. I'm 10 days post-trigger and 8dpo, so I thought I would test today to see if the trigger has all gone and I'm getting BFN. Well, I actually got a very very faint BFP. Which is annoying, as logically I know it's just residual pregnyl that hasn't been eliminated yet, but I can't help but wonder if just maybe I'm one of these weird people who gets a true positive at 8dpo.

Because I'm a POAS addict and couldn't resist, I tested again this afternoon, around seven hours after the first test. The line is pretty much the same I think, perhaps very slightly paler, but the first test was with FMU and this one was after holding for only 3 hrs.

So now I MUST test tomorrow to see if the line's disappeared or darker ( ), because I'm insanely impatient and there's no way I can hold off. I'm totally expecting BFN tomorrow, but even if it is I know that doesn't mean that I don't still have a small chance, so I won't give up all hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    It's all crossed for you my dear Xx
    Everything crossed xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Transfer done, but was a mission getting in there, hurt a lot! Turns out I have a blockage to my cervix so Dr had to use quite a few contraptions to get catheter thru, ouch! Embryo was good & had started hatching so that was really positive, and we have 3 to freeze, maybe more :-) ... Doc reckoned we would have found it hard to fall pregnant with Dh's low count, interesting morning really!
    Ouchies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Haven't posted in this thread for a bit! There's been some great results for some people, congrats on fert. rates and embies! And I'm sorry for those who are sad and/or confused, I hope you get some answers soon.

I've got a more light-hearted "issue" that I was posting about in the TWW thread. I'm 10 days post-trigger and 8dpo, so I thought I would test today to see if the trigger has all gone and I'm getting BFN. Well, I actually got a very very faint BFP. Which is annoying, as logically I know it's just residual pregnyl that hasn't been eliminated yet, but I can't help but wonder if just maybe I'm one of these weird people who gets a true positive at 8dpo.

Because I'm a POAS addict and couldn't resist, I tested again this afternoon, around seven hours after the first test. The line is pretty much the same I think, perhaps very slightly paler, but the first test was with FMU and this one was after holding for only 3 hrs.

So now I MUST test tomorrow to see if the line's disappeared or darker ( ), because I'm insanely impatient and there's no way I can hold off. I'm totally expecting BFN tomorrow, but even if it is I know that doesn't mean that I don't still have a small chance, so I won't give up all hope.
    Sariele good luck tomorrow I hope the line is darker

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    You seriously aren't the only confused one hun. After being told on Thursday that I will definitely miscarry after really low numbers today my bt to see if it was going down yet showed it had more than tripled in 48hrs and is now 211 (19dpo or 17dp2dt). We spoke to the nurse and FS and they really don't think it's viable but now we have to see what the bt on Monday shows. If it goes up again he will do an ultrasound late next week.
    God, I wish they were testing me that frequently! They want to wait a full week in between each time. All I wanted to know today was where my levels were at. But the bleeding has continued and I've had some discomfort for most of the day too, neither very strong, but nonetheless not looking good. Everything crossed for you angel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Sorry in advance for the me post...

I am trying to be positive about this cycle and trying to tell everyone I am strong and happy but I am petrified of what is next if I don't get my bfp!!?

My BIL and his wife are expecting their first child in August (baby was an accident and they have not even been married a year) I know this sounds awful but I don't know how we will cope if we arent UTD by then!

This waiting game is doing my head in I hate the 2WW!!!!!
    Nattie hun, never be sorry for the "me" post!! I think almost all of us have had those thoughts, I struggle with them everyday. I was seeing a counsellor, non ivf based to help, but guess what, she got pregnant! Everyone seems to at times, but its the age thing. And yep I get ****ed off when people get there by accident too. Really I have no answers. I wish you all the strength u need. Xx

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    I was seeing a counsellor, non ivf based to help, but guess what, she got pregnant! Everyone seems to at times, but its the age thing. And yep I get ****ed off when people get there by accident too.
    I have a friend who told me for years she didn't think she'd want kids - now her first is due 2 weeks after our EPU date. I wonder how I will cope, but she knows how hard it's been for us, so if I don't cope I know she and our other friends will understand. She announced the pregnancy less than a week after we got our azoospermia diagnosis and I didn't cope then either!

Thank goodness I can be sure my counsellor is not going to have more kids - that really would be difficult to deal with!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sariele - Did you test again this morning?

Angel - How are you doing? Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Amy - Ouch! Your ET sounds sore, and they're not nice at the best of times! Hope you took it easy yesterday. Great work on getting 3 to freeze too!

Nattie - The 2ww is horrid. I hope this is the one for you.

SelM22 - I can't believe your counsellor got pregnant! It's so hard when everyone else around you seems to be getting there.

Littlesunflowers - Not the best timing for you. Hope you're okay, and that you can be celebrating around that time for yourselves.

Frannie - Sorry to hear things aren't looking up for you. Will still keep everything crossed just in case though.

SL1009 - How are you doing in the 2ww?

AFM - Felt a bit sore and gross yesterday, but a bit better today. It hasn't helped that I've had a really off stomach ever since the GA for EPU on Monday. So it's hard to tell what's stomach ache and what's ovary ache! I'm hoping my little one is holding on tight in there.

Keep getting a feeling like stitch or pulled muscles all over my lower abdomen/ ovary area, as well as lower back ache. I think that whole area of my body is just over it!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (10-06-2012)