+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 254 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Nope, I'm bleeding. And angry. I don't understand, and noone has explained properly what all this means and now there is noone to ask until Tuesday. So angry.
    Oh frannie. Some of the clinics are open early Sat morning hopefully you can get in contact.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Oh frannie. Some of the clinics are open early Sat morning hopefully you can get in contact.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Sorry to say but having been through the same thing a few months ago there is nothing they can do, unless you are in severe pain from ectopic.

They can't see anything on a scan until your hcg is around 1,000.

So sorry for you babe xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also meant to ask if anyone has experience or knowledge of embryo glue? My FS has never mentioned it but my best friend had it with her second IVf attempt (it cost $200) and she now has twins. I'm going to ask my doc about it but would love to hear your thoughts as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Frannie, I posted before I realised you had posted. I don't blame you for being angry, it's so very unfair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Nope, I'm bleeding. And angry. I don't understand, and noone has explained properly what all this means and now there is noone to ask until Tuesday. So angry.
    Im so sorry!! I would be angry too.
    We are here for you.. rest up and hopefully you can have a restful weekend? Sorry, I'm not much help.. I feel so bad for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Im Michelle I have just joined this forum seeking some support. I am currently awaiting my period which is due Tuesday to start my second antogonist IVF cycle.

Its been a journey which I have undertaken with really no support from people who have gone through it - I came out of the first cycle a little worse for wear so thought I would seek out other people who are going though similar things.

I wish you all the best of luck this cycle and hope to get to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no frannie, I'm so sorry. Whoever controls this place and the stork p*sses me off sometimes. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Arli;6617755]Hi Everyone,

Im Michelle I have just joined this forum seeking some support. I am currently awaiting my period which is due Tuesday to start my second antogonist IVF cycle.

Its been a journey which I have undertaken with really no support from people who have gone through it - I came out of the first cycle a little worse for wear so thought I would seek out other people who are going though similar things.

I wish you all the best of luck this cycle and hope to get to know you all[/QHi michelleUOTE]

Hi Michelle, welcome aboard! This is a great group of cyber ivf friends and has been my saviour. I wish it was all smooth sailing, but alas its not as u can see by some of the devo news even just now. But, we all know this process better than anyone. Good luck new cyber ivf bud!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Michelle, I'm sure you'll find lots of support and info in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tootyfruity View Post
    I also meant to ask if anyone has experience or knowledge of embryo glue? My FS has never mentioned it but my best friend had it with her second IVf attempt (it cost $200) and she now has twins. I'm going to ask my doc about it but would love to hear your thoughts as well.
    Not sure about embryo glue but I had a shot of pregnyl through a catheter prior to ET which cost $150 and the doc said it made my environment more sticky....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

tootyfruity  (09-06-2012)