+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 242 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Does anyone know what the criteria is for freezing embryo's? Do the need to be a certain quality before they will consider?
    I not sure, but I think it depends on the clinic? I do think there is a cut off of what they will freeze as I know they can deteriorate in the defrost. If I'm wrong can someone please correct me!

Oh, also, that was 11mm.. not cm! haha!
    I got a call from my clinic.. my oestrogen is 999.. I have no idea about numbers/levels.. is that a good thing? I feel its high??
    Another US and BT on monday, guess I will know more then! I just hope my small little follicles grow before then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs so sorry to hear Nicole, I was a mess yesterday when I got the phone call and just said to my boss I had to go and ran out the door. Luckily they knew what was going on so I think they understand.

It really is heart breaking and I know how you feel not that that helps at all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KandP - I hope you are having an amazing chilled out time in Bali : )

GirlX - That's great that you still have a few eggs going - they say based on numbers that only 1 in 4 make it to day 5. As we had less than 4 eggs this was the reason they recommended us to have a 3 day transfer. Good luck with your ET tomorrow - sticky vibes

Nicsta83 - How did you go with EPU today?

AmyEL - Good luck with ET tomorrow - sticky baby vibes for you too

SelM22 - Fab news that all 6 fertilized, hope they're still going strong

TootyFruity - Welcome. I'm not sure about average egg numbers per age I'm sorry but I do know that you've come to the right place which is full of great support and encouragement - I don't know why I haven't been on here in my previous cycles it has helped SO much : )

Big hugs at this time for Frannie, Angel, Nicole and anyone else I've missed that's in need of a hug xxx

April - how did you go with your scan?

Adden - I've been told in the past that each egg grows around 2mm per day, so they should be much bigger on Monday

Wishful05 - only four days to go to BT - how are you feeling?

AFM - feeling pretty average in general really due to all this medication. Especially hating clexane - so stingy and I have disgusting looking bruises all over my stomach : ( all for a good cause I'm telling myself. I have resisted the temptation of both google and POAS so far. Less than a week now until BT : )

Positive vibes, baby dust, stickiness and prayers to all of you. Enjoy the long weekend, I'll be putting my feet up and sleeping a lot, haha!!xxx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

adden  (08-06-2012),SelM22  (08-06-2012),tootyfruity  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Just a quick one from me, got 20 eggs and got a message to say all were injected so now just wait to see how many fertilize. Bit sore, so just resting up. Will write more when not on the iPad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've got just an inkling of crampiness... It's freaking me out! Can't think about anything else. I'm worried, coz with my last test being higher numbers I was really hopeful, and the flip side is an ectopic or mc and that terrifies me. I just hope it goes away and doesn't get worse through the night. Cross everything for me ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Well I've got just an inkling of crampiness... It's freaking me out! Can't think about anything else. I'm worried, coz with my last test being higher numbers I was really hopeful, and the flip side is an ectopic or mc and that terrifies me. I just hope it goes away and doesn't get worse through the night. Cross everything for me ladies!
    It's all crossed for you my dear Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Hi All

Just a quick one from me, got 20 eggs and got a message to say all were injected so now just wait to see how many fertilize. Bit sore, so just resting up. Will write more when not on the iPad.
    wow! Congrats! so amazing!!
    please rest up! you must be feeling it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    definitely all crossed for you.. rest up and try not to think about it! (yeah right!) but really, try and rest as much as you can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, I'm bleeding. And angry. I don't understand, and noone has explained properly what all this means and now there is noone to ask until Tuesday. So angry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your bad news Nicole, I wish this wasn’t sohard for so many of us.

Thanks SelM22, I hope the universe is listening! I hope allsix of your embryos continue to thrive – I’m sending good vibes your way.

Good luck for Monday adden, I’m sorry I don’t know muchabout numbers/levels either but hopefully it’s all good news.

SL1009 thank you for the welcome J I managed to find a websitewhich showed live birth rates by the number of eggs retrieved & female age so I now have a handle on what my chances are – though of course I know it’s a bit of a lottery. Good luck for your BT, you have great powers of self control tostay away from Google and the HPTs!

Nicsta83 20 eggs is a fantastic result, I really hope yougets lots fertilised.
    Crossing my fingers for you franniesplace.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tootyfruity For This Useful Post:

adden  (08-06-2012),SelM22  (08-06-2012)