+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 254 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, Angel. I'm so sorry

I don't have any words of wisdom, but I just hope you're doing okay, and have people around to give you lots of real hugs (as opposed to my virtual ones) and support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel I am so sorry. I hope you are doing ok and that you can move on really fast. Lots of love to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry angel, that's totally lame. I hope you can get started sooner than you think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just back from an appt with my FS. I started the FSH injections today (225 Gonal-F) and will have EPU on 22nd June all being well. We're going for two, 5 day blastocysts - am crossing everything that we get them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh angel, the news we've all been dreading. I'm so sorry. I really feel you, girl. Extra big hugs for your next roller coaster dip, and hope for the next rise!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to franniesplace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angel - I am so sorry for your news. I am also expecting bad news this morning, I had my BT at 6.30am so just waiting for results but I just have a "feeling" this pregnancy is over before it even really began. I will also have to wait a few months, mostly because I tried the DHEA and COQ10 for this cycle and I really feel it made a difference with my egg maturity rates so theoretically I will need to go on that again for another 3 months before cycling . It's a long weekend here in Brisbane...atleast I will have a few days to cry my eyes out and feel sorry for myself before I have to face the world again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything crossed for you Nicole! I'll be checking to hear how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Girl X - compacting means its making the important transition from cleavage embies to blast, or to having lots of cells! It's gd news. we've never got that far. some of the girls on here also haven't, for some this is because some clinics do day three (cleavage) transfers (or even d1 or d2 tranfers) others do day 5 blasts (mine does d4 and d5). All types of transfers give success, but from all my reading and believe me I have done lots over the last year or so, d5 are thought to be more successful per embie transferred. That isn't a view all share. The "risk" with d5 embies is u can end up with none, which happened to us last cycle. this means something wrong with the embies. in our case its crappy sperm and possibly a little bit of egg quality issue thrown in. (I work at a uni as a researcher so I have unlimited access to medical journals - which is good and bad and drives my FS nuts!!)
    OOh, access to journals, that is my dream. I try to limit my googling to google scholar and reading the abstracts, but then you never see how many flaws are in the methodology. I just have to keep compiling lots of abstracts and get the most from that. Am I/Do I sound like the biggest nerd???

Thanks
    Reviews
    angel -

April78 - are things ok?

Good luck GirlX and AmyEL for tomorrow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All over as expected. BT results are still at HCG 33. FML.