+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 254 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome girls!

SelM22 I am 38 and we are in that famous "unexplained infertility" group. When we did IVf for my daughter I got 8 eggs back and my AMH test recently came back at 10.5 which the Doc said was good for my age so I'm hoping to get 8 again this time - my FSH dose has been upped a bit to take into account the extra couple of years on last time. I'll take quality over quantity of course but am nervous because we only ended up with two to transfer and none to freeze last time so obviously a few extra would be nice to increase the odds of having something to transfer.

Lots of luck for your blastocysts, I'm crossing my fingers for you

Hopefully we'll start seeing lots of good news in here soon - apart from being thrilled at BFPs, it's really encouraging to see IVF working for others as it gives me hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg only went to 68 today, clinic said I will definitely miscarry and to watch out for suspected ectopic. worst part is we can't even try again for 3 months, devestated, crushed, soul destroyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh angel my heart goes out to you I was in the same boat two months ago not fun. Why do you have to wait 3 months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Oh angel my heart goes out to you I was in the same boat two months ago not fun. Why do you have to wait 3 months?
    They said I have to have the miscarriage and wait for hcg to go to 0, then wait for next period and do a cycle on the pill before I can start again *cries*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Angel, I have had miscarriages too and know how heartbroken you must be My FS told me the waiting period was more about the emotional than the physical and that I could go again as soon as I was ready (after the next period) so maybe your FS could be persuaded to let you try again sooner than three months? Be gentle with yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel it will prob be more like one and a half months it shouldn't take long now for your hcg to get back to zero - my hcg was 500 and it took two weeks.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs angel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for kind words ladies, I'm still waiting to start bleeding but I think it will be soon by the feeling I have like AF coming. I don't see why I can't start the pill off this cycle when I start bleeding I will push for it tomorrow when I have more strength

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs angel Xx

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gekko I'm so sorry your embroyos weren't viable. I hope you're able to find the right way forward for you.

Angel - hugs.

Hang in there nicole and frannie! We're all waiting with you.

Congrats to those with ET coming up, some nice fert numbers there.

Welcome Tootyfruity, I am expecting EPU around June 27 so you're not the latest in this thread!