+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gekko - you poor thing. I'm so sorry. Hope you're doing okay.

redrobin - hello and welcome.

Sorry for the lack of personals, but this thread is moving very fast! I'm trying to keep up

Whenever the roll call gets updated next, then I have ET on Sat 9/6, and a blood test on 22/6. Thanks

Waiting to hear how my little embryos are doing. The FS said they would call today with a progress report. I'm guessing it's normal for not all to make it to the 5 day point?? I had 10 on Tuesday. Not sure what proportion of that make it to 3 and then 5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Sadly no, my initial numbers at 17dpo were hcg 126 and progesterone 11 I had an early m/c a few days later but my hcg kept rising and then it finally started to go down a week later.
    Sorry to hear hun, my progesterone wasn't that low on Tuesday it was at 34 (that was 15dpo). Today is 17dpo but I suspect I will barely reach hcg of 100.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hun, I think the way they calculate your weeks is backdating to two weeks before ovulation/epu. If you are 24dpt5dt, then you are 29dpo, which should mean you are 6 weeks now. I could be wrong though but I think that's how my clinic calculate it.

Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    I was 17hcg at 11dp5dt, and 438hcg at 17dpt and next BT at 24dpt. They haven't said anything about scan, other than it's not till at least 6 weeks. I assume as I had a 5dt that I add that to days past transfer to work out actual pregnancy dates, so I'd be just over 3 weeks now, 4 after next weeks BT? I guess if I don't get any further bleeding in the next 2 weeks, that's another positive sign... Won't be much longer and I'll know one way or the other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Please can I be removed from the roll call? No transfer today as All 3 embryos were genetically unbalanced.

Have had a rough day coming to grips with the reality but after spending 4 hours hiding under my doona bawling my eyes out, I'm ready to meet with dr tomorrow to discuss next cycle. Need to think about/ look into sperm donors I think.

Xx
    Gekko hun I am so very sorry. pls take care. sometimes life is just sh*t for gd people. big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP I'm sorry. Enjoy Bali. I have a friend who has 8, one since we have been on out ttc journey, makes me wonder who I ****ed off in this world. I think having those moments is very normal and part of the process. Pls kick back though and have some fun!

GirlX hope your embies are cruising along nicely. Not all embies make d3 and even less d5. Sperm activation happens between d3 and d5, this seems to ne our prob. Hence my stress now and for the next few days. U have lots of embies to work with, well done.

Frannie, nicole, angel, my heart aches for u all being stuck between bhcg heaven and hell. I'm summoning the universe for u all.

I'm on my mobile from bed, so sorry if I've missed someone. I'm still a bit sore from yesterdays epu. Much more than before. So resting, but very bored and plainly petrified about the call to come from the clinic with the fert report pls universe better than last time. All fertilising would be just great!

Hugs everyone Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    Hun, I think the way they calculate your weeks is backdating to two weeks before ovulation/epu. If you are 24dpt5dt, then you are 29dpo, which should mean you are 6 weeks now. I could be wrong though but I think that's how my clinic calculate it.
    Interesting! I'll have to ask them... I'm 18dpt today so next week will be that 6 week mark by your calculations. Wow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I calculate for you as follows:

14 days pre ovulation
    5 days pre transfer
    18 days post transfer
    = 37 days pregnant, 42 days being six weeks, therefore 5 days for you to go.

If you are having another blood test at 24dpt then that would be 6w1d pregnant, so could possibly have scan then.

Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Interesting! I'll have to ask them... I'm 18dpt today so next week will be that 6 week mark by your calculations. Wow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I hope you dont mind me joining all of you on this journey. I am due for EPU tomorrow...its my first cycle, so while I have been reading along and know a little bit about what to expect its all very unknown.

I am the most anxious about whether any of the eggs will fertilise, but no point in worrying as what will be,will be... so its all a waiting and hoping game

Look forward to reading along and wish everyone the best

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Nicsta Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. I'm part way through my first cycle too (had EPU on Monday). Keep us posted with how many eggs you get. Do you know how many you're expecting?

AFM - I just got the call to say how my embryos were doing!

So, I had 10 embryos.

8 are at 7-8 cell stage
    2 are a bit slower (1 at 4 cells, and good quality, and 1 at 5 cells but not so good quality).

Of the 8 that are doing better, 5 are good quality (grade 4-5), and 3 struggling a bit - may make it, or may not. Of the 5 good ones, 1 has already started 'compacting' (moving to next stage) which the embryologist said is a "great sign".

So, I'm implanting 1 on Sat, and the embryologist said we would hope for 2-3 to freeze but will have to see how it goes. He said that the results are fairly standard.

So, I'm happy that we have 5-6 "leading embryos" and should have 1 to implant. But also a bit disappointed there might not be more to freeze. Out of 10 embryos I'd kind of hoped we might freeze 5 or 6 - but I guess that's my lack of understanding of the process!

But, until Sat we won't know any more... ET is first thing.

Amy - have you got your results yet? How are yours going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Amy - have you got your results yet? How are yours going?
    Hi GirlX ,

Had the call this morning... out of our 7, 5 are at 7 cell stage and doing well and 2 are at 5 cell just moving a little slower... not sure what quality they are, I didn't think to ask... but we are booked in for transfer on Saturday aswell :-)

Fingers and toes are crossed at the moment!!

Cheers Amy