+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 254 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the warm welcome and thanks wunsi for updating the roll call for me

KandP - I know exactly how you feel, I just found out that my brother and his fiancé are expecting again, that will make 3 "accidents" since I started trying. It makes life seem so unfair sometimes. Keep your chin up and have an amazing holiday with the hubby. I'm positive our time will come soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

My clinic hasn't said much at all. I originally asked wot numbers I should be looking to get at my first BT & the nurse said anything over 100 is great but if it's between 10-99 Dr likes to do a repeat BT to make sure the numbers are going up & doubling. So I am trying not 2 worry until I get the results 2moro.
    I am just trying 2 think that I have HCG so there is a bub in there & trying 2 keep myself positive cos I no what will happen if its bad new (m/c 2010).
    I think my lucky number is 3! 3 yrs TTC, 3rd IVF cycle & yest 3rd yr wedding anniversary - see i am holding onto anything I can - otherwise I will fall apart. Plus this thread really helps u ladies r a great support friends & family just don't understand.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Toni 81 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, frannie, toni...my heart goes out to you girls I know what you are going through, it sucks so much not knowing...I think it's even worse being pregnant only to be told it might be taken away again. What were your levels on each dpo?

In fairness I pushed for the 11&15 dpo tests, my test was meant to be 16dpo which I still had yesterday and today's test is to get a viable comparison to the 15 dpo test (being 48hrs) and to recheck progesterone because it was low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni 81 View Post
    Morning Ladies,

My clinic hasn't said much at all. I originally asked wot numbers I should be looking to get at my first BT & the nurse said anything over 100 is great but if it's between 10-99 Dr likes to do a repeat BT to make sure the numbers are going up & doubling. So I am trying not 2 worry until I get the results 2moro.
    I am just trying 2 think that I have HCG so there is a bub in there & trying 2 keep myself positive cos I no what will happen if its bad new (m/c 2010).
    I think my lucky number is 3! 3 yrs TTC, 3rd IVF cycle & yest 3rd yr wedding anniversary - see i am holding onto anything I can - otherwise I will fall apart. Plus this thread really helps u ladies r a great support friends & family just don't understand.
    Nothing wrong with clinging to that hope hun...I am clinging to the hope I think I felt implantation and i don't think it was near my tube *fingers crossed*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Hi angel,
    Yeah my clinic have been very pessimistic about it so far. They said these ones are so hard coz they know we just need a yes or a no, but they just can't say either way. They were a little more optimistic at my numbers yesterday, but still very reluctant to give me much hope. At least you are getting frequent tests! Mine prefer to leave it as long as they can so they can see a marked differentiation in results. Next one is next Wednesday... But at least I'll be sure of something by then (I hope!)
    When are they going to do your scan to check hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Thanks for your support ladies.

I hate this waiting. I am not coping very well at all. I need to know if it's starting or over. I just want some closure. Clinic upped my crinone and I know that has caused havoc with my emotions. I hate this ivf game, it's killing me.
    I completely agree, the not knowing is heart wrenching. I am so tired from crying all night last night and then getting virtually no sleep. Just want to go home to be but have to go to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    Did you have a successful pregnancy hun?
    Sadly no, my initial numbers at 17dpo were hcg 126 and progesterone 11 I had an early m/c a few days later but my hcg kept rising and then it finally started to go down a week later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 17hcg at 11dp5dt, and 438hcg at 17dpt and next BT at 24dpt. They haven't said anything about scan, other than it's not till at least 6 weeks. I assume as I had a 5dt that I add that to days past transfer to work out actual pregnancy dates, so I'd be just over 3 weeks now, 4 after next weeks BT? I guess if I don't get any further bleeding in the next 2 weeks, that's another positive sign... Won't be much longer and I'll know one way or the other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Please can I be removed from the roll call? No transfer today as All 3 embryos were genetically unbalanced.

Have had a rough day coming to grips with the reality but after spending 4 hours hiding under my doona bawling my eyes out, I'm ready to meet with dr tomorrow to discuss next cycle. Need to think about/ look into sperm donors I think.

Xx
    So sorry gekko.. That just sux

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Thanks girls Xx
    Hi Red Robin - welcome to the thread, how exciting that you're finally getting to start your cycle : ) I am using clexane along with other medications and it's not costly. I'm at work so don't have the box with me but I think it was $35 for 2 boxes of injections (which is about 20 injections), so quite cheap. I've got NKC and had to purchase a fair bit of additional information but all up it didn't amount to more than about $100-$150. Good luck with your BT - hopefully you can start jabbing soon : )