+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 242 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele jinx indeed!!Welcome redrobbin
    And redrobbin and allymumtobe, good luck!!

Xx

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wunsi thanks for changing the roll call I FINALLY CHANGED GROUPS lol and thanks for the luck

Thank you selm22 too.

I'm starting to get nervous now doesn't help I'm having a bad tww with sore boobs and indigestion when I know there's nothing happening in there lol I wanna focus on the start of ivf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks guys. I am goung to trust in this process and see how we go. Maybe this will just be one my long cycles.

Great news on the epu results ladies. FX that those eggs fertilise nicely over the next few days.

Ally - hooray you are nearly there! Its hard being so close x

Next roll call can I pls be updated to ET 12/6 ? Bloods will be very end of June.... With AF due on the 20th I think..... Let the fun begin

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies.

We're in Bali! I happened to log onto facebook today and there was another pregnancy announcement from a couple who got married in February - they've just announced so she'd be around 12 weeks... which means that they fell pregnant either on or just around their honeymoon. I'm trying really hard to be happy for them, but it's just another kick in the teeth. I shouldn't have logged on to Facebook I think i'll just unsubscribe from her updates as i'm just not in the mood to see baby and pregnancy stuff. It doesn't help that there are so many GORGEOUS little babies here in Bali. We're having a lovely time though, and i'm trying really hard not to think of baby stuff.

Anyway, i'll catch up on personals when i get back to Australia, but i just needed a safe space to vent. I'm really looking forward to getting into our next cycle when we return mid-june. Much love to you all xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please can I be removed from the roll call? No transfer today as All 3 embryos were genetically unbalanced.

Have had a rough day coming to grips with the reality but after spending 4 hours hiding under my doona bawling my eyes out, I'm ready to meet with dr tomorrow to discuss next cycle. Need to think about/ look into sperm donors I think.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, frannie and Nicole - I am in the same boat as you all and I think we all had egg pickup at similar times. My epu was 21/5 and transfer 23/5.

I have been testing positive on frer since 10dpo, had bt 11dpo and hcg was only 14. Bt at 15dpo was 43 and bt at 16dpo (yesterday) was 63.

Have to have another bt this morning and also check progesterone again as it was low on Tuesday despite being on crinone twice a day.

My numbers are increasing 59hr doubling and 44hrs doubling between tests which I thought was good but the nurse said yesterday that I should prepare that it's a high possibility of ectopic and they won't know until the 6 wk scan or I get rushed to emergency. Have your clinics told you similar things or is mine just being super cautious? I balled my eyes out all last night and really don't want to face work today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    Toni, frannie and Nicole - I am in the same boat as you all and I think we all had egg pickup at similar times. My epu was 21/5 and transfer 23/5.

I have been testing positive on frer since 10dpo, had bt 11dpo and hcg was only 14. Bt at 15dpo was 43 and bt at 16dpo (yesterday) was 63.

Have to have another bt this morning and also check progesterone again as it was low on Tuesday despite being on crinone twice a day.

My numbers are increasing 59hr doubling and 44hrs doubling between tests which I thought was good but the nurse said yesterday that I should prepare that it's a high possibility of ectopic and they won't know until the 6 wk scan or I get rushed to emergency. Have your clinics told you similar things or is mine just being super cautious? I balled my eyes out all last night and really don't want to face work today
    My clinic told me the same thing and it totally freaked me out!! I think it's just to make you aware that if you are in pain you need to go to the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    My clinic told me the same thing and it totally freaked me out!! I think it's just to make you aware that if you are in pain you need to go to the hospital.
    Did you have a successful pregnancy hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for your support ladies.

I hate this waiting. I am not coping very well at all. I need to know if it's starting or over. I just want some closure. Clinic upped my crinone and I know that has caused havoc with my emotions. I hate this ivf game, it's killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi angel,
    Yeah my clinic have been very pessimistic about it so far. They said these ones are so hard coz they know we just need a yes or a no, but they just can't say either way. They were a little more optimistic at my numbers yesterday, but still very reluctant to give me much hope. At least you are getting frequent tests! Mine prefer to leave it as long as they can so they can see a marked differentiation in results. Next one is next Wednesday... But at least I'll be sure of something by then (I hope!)