+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    GirlX and AmyEL,

I am on my first IVF cycle and am having my first US and BT tomorrow to check for follicles. I think EPU will be over weekend, but I'm just wondering if you had symptoms/side effects from the drugs at my stage (Day 8). I am feeling no different, just a little bruised from some injection sites and a bit pimply. I'm hoping the follicles are growing .

Actually, anyone who has got any experiences for me would be welcome...
    Welcome wunsi - symptoms differ per person, I didn't really have any symptoms or soreness at all until maybe the couple of days before EPU. Don't stress and good luck with your BT and US tomorrow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good there frannie, I've still got everything crossed.

Wunsi-I didn't feel anything different while jabbing. I was a slow responder and to go an extra week. I got 7 eggs and 6 fertilised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    So I've pushed my BT forward to tomorrow now. Showed the FN my sticks and she was still very reluctant saying it was still most likely to be nothing even though it's obviously going up. She said its hard to explain, but she is still very sceptical so we'll have to wait and see tomorrow arvo I guess. She said it may still have gone up, but unless it's by an exceptional amount it still doesn't mean anything. Everything crossed again!
    Well let's just hope that it's gone up an exceptional amount : ) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Me too every Friday is one step closer to a good outcome. I can't tell anyone yet I'm dying too. I had to tell a person at work today as she wanted me to lift so I said I wasn't and had to say why. I'm hoping that it didn't Jinx it. Do you think telling people jinxes the outcome. I'm not normally superstitious but I'm so frightened of a miscarriage I'll do anything to avoid it.
    Omg I totally am not superstitious but have the same feeling - when we miscarried I was going over it in my head that it was because I told people, lol! It can't physically be the reason it's just a mental thing we all need to get past - just think of all the women out there who go about telling people they're pregnant at 3,4,5,6 weeks - and they go on to have beautiful bubbas x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

wunsi - I am one of those people who does feel lots and has signs. TMI - but from the day of starting antagonist (orgalutran in my case and from day 5 of stimms) I get clear fluid coming out down below, similar to CM but thinner. I also get stabbing pains in my ovaries from around day 7/8 (when my E2 is about 2000; it was 5500 on monday which was day 11 stimms). Ive done four of these now, so I know the signs. And, from late cycle I can cry at the drop of a hat! Must say thought I am on the max drug dose I can be on for someone with PCOS according to me doc - 300IU gonal f

Well Im about 12 hours off EPU. We know we will get fewer eggs this time, but hoping for quality and then for frozen spermies that behave.

I am sad and petrified tonight. Had a big ugly cry before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi ladies

wunsi - I am one of those people who does feel lots and has signs. TMI - but from the day of starting antagonist (orgalutran in my case and from day 5 of stimms) I get clear fluid coming out down below, similar to CM but thinner. I also get stabbing pains in my ovaries from around day 7/8 (when my E2 is about 2000; it was 5500 on monday which was day 11 stimms). Ive done four of these now, so I know the signs. And, from late cycle I can cry at the drop of a hat! Must say thought I am on the max drug dose I can be on for someone with PCOS according to me doc - 300IU gonal f

Well Im about 12 hours off EPU. We know we will get fewer eggs this time, but hoping for quality and then for frozen spermies that behave.

Aww thinking of you SelM22 - good luck tomorrow - big hugs x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

I'm praying for you! Hope it all goes well tomorrow.. Don't be petrified! We are all here thinking of you!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adden For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (05-06-2012)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs SelM22 - you've put in the hard work to make good eggs, try and remember that so you can sleep easy tonight.

I'm reading all these posts - so many posts! - and being both impatient to start jabbing and terrified to do so. I am finally starting to recover from the laparoscopy/hysteroscopy 3 weeks ago and doing another week of Synarel only so I'll be more comfortable for the injections/EPU phase. It's weird...I'm halfway through an IVF cycle yet somehow still feeling like we are in limbo because it's taking so long to move forward. We're 2 weeks behind the original schedule now and I am worried because I made plans weeks ago to do a pretty public-facing activity on what will now be one day before EPU - if everything goes to plan, and my impression is that it doesn't always.

On top of that I've booked in with a counsellor to try and help with my needle phobia. Turns out my anxieties have the magical power to switch off blood flow to my arms so my blood tests don't result in enough to test with. The poor nurses don't like to keep trying, I don't like them to keep trying, but so many BTs have to be done...

It's like IVF is a random stress generator - always coming up with some new concern each day!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

SelM22, the clear fluid thing I just noticed today. Glad you mentioned it, feeling like all my symptoms or lack there of is perfectly normal. The very best of luck for tomorrow.

Thank you to all the ladies who shared their experience with stim symptoms. I feel a whole lot better and feeling less stressed about the tests tomorrow.
    Last edited by wunsi; 05-06-2012 at 22:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, now just doing the feeling well loved and supported tears! Damn these hormones!

Littlesunflowers - I love the IVF random stress generator.
    I use the "we collect rare categories one" a lot! (Well to be fair, we do )

I used to work myself into fainting/a total state with needles, seem to have grown out of it. Now I confess to blood people that I have been a fainter and they are much nicer. I also wear long sleeves to keep my arms/veins warm and drink lots before bloods - a nurse told me this once and it has helped heaps. You poor thing, needle phobias suck.

(PMSL: I drank so much water for mondays test that I peed when I got to the clinic and then at follie scan I had to get off the bed just after the sonographer started because my bladder was so ful she couldnt see anything !! - See rare catergories - she was impressed with how fast my bladder works LOL)

Thanks ladies dont know how I did three/one and a bit cycles (depending on how you look at it!) without you xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (06-06-2012)