+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey Gampa thats great numbers, what date is your Scan? I am going in on the 22 June I will be exactly 7 weeks sohopefully I see something cool.
    Hey, my scan is 17 th June. It's a bit early but as I've had 2 miscarriages they are wanting to confirm heart beat for my piece of mind. I'll only be just 6 weeks so it may not show anything. My FS is going away for a month so she's doing it before she goes just for me! Ooh it's been such a long journey for us all, and I'm so nervous about it all. At least I have this thread to confide in. I'm so worried I'll loose it again and couldn't face doing it all over again. But fingers crossed for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    16 days past 5 day transfer... How am I supposed to just go about my day after that! I'm taking the sticks with me and going in to see the nurse on a break to see what they think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Up early this morning to POAS with DH still home and check it out! Top was the one we did Sunday and the bottom is this mornings.

There is definitely something happening in there... Absolutely must be going up. I cant honestly believe what I'm looking at! I'm going to ring the FN today and tell her, see if I can move up my BT. Can't wait till Thursday. I guess it could still be an ectopic pregnancy, but I feel fine. I would've thought there'd be some discomfort if it was that. Then again, I feel really normal, no sign of any pregnancy!

Not out of the woods yet, but hanging in there!
    Go girl - try to keep positive but at same time remember you have to wait for the blood test. Can't you call in for an earlier one? Why they making you wait til Thursday. Surely if it's gone up then that's all that matters isn't it? So long as its doubling every 48 hours it's ok. I'd be beside myself and wouldn't be able to wait til Thursday. I'm so excited for you please keep us all posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    How exciting that your scan is only a couple of weeks away. With our first pregnancy (unfortunately ended in m/c) we saw the little bean and the heart beat and got a picture, but was too early to listen to the heartbeat and that was just over 6 weeks so you will definitely see something very exciting - yaaaaay xx
    Hey SL1009: when's your blood test????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Need an opinion... We have a day time.drinks/get together this weekend and I need to decide what to say re not drinking or staying out.... What would you say?! We havent told anyone that we are transferring this cycle as wanted it to be private.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub[/QUOTE]

Couldn't you just drive???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hey SL1009: when's your blood test????
    Blood test on 14th June - I. Cannot. Wait.
    Seriously I thought I was going to be ok this time around but no.....trying to be very positive but feeling so crampy it's really putting me off. I've never made it to BT before as AF has always come so praying she stays away. Last time with FET she came after only 4 or 5 days from memory. I'm 4dp3dt today - or am I 5dp if I had ET on Friday...do I include Friday as day 1? I'm way too scared to do POAS - I am on so much medication I'm scared for a false positive and I have been so good staying away from google so far - I don't want to start googling which medications will give me false positives - I will just try and wait.....for now, loo! How are you going hun? What's the next step for you?x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Up early this morning to POAS with DH still home and check it out! Top was the one we did Sunday and the bottom is this mornings.

There is definitely something happening in there... Absolutely must be going up. I cant honestly believe what I'm looking at! I'm going to ring the FN today and tell her, see if I can move up my BT. Can't wait till Thursday. I guess it could still be an ectopic pregnancy, but I feel fine. I would've thought there'd be some discomfort if it was that. Then again, I feel really normal, no sign of any pregnancy!

Not out of the woods yet, but hanging in there!
    Looking good frannie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Blood test on 14th June - I. Cannot. Wait.
    Seriously I thought I was going to be ok this time around but no.....trying to be very positive but feeling so crampy it's really putting me off. I've never made it to BT before as AF has always come so praying she stays away. Last time with FET she came after only 4 or 5 days from memory. I'm 4dp3dt today - or am I 5dp if I had ET on Friday...do I include Friday as day 1? I'm way too scared to do POAS - I am on so much medication I'm scared for a false positive and I have been so good staying away from google so far - I don't want to start googling which medications will give me false positives - I will just try and wait.....for now, loo! How are you going hun? What's the next step for you?x
    Youve had such an amazing journey. The wait is like torture. I think you count the day following transfer as day 1, that's what I did but not sure if that's correct. I think googling is ok! Let yourself google if you want. Just don't read too much into what you read! Anything to pass the time til you get the results is good. I'm so crossing fingers for you. I'm trying to set myself small goals. Get to have a heart beat then, to 8 weeks, then to 9. I'm so apprehensive, it kind of feels like the TWW all the time. I'm constantly reading into symptoms too! R my boobs sore today? Hmmm hope that means I'm still pregnant? Hmm I'm not nauseous yet? Is that bad. - its endless, I guess we all just have to temper our emotions and not read into things too much but it is soo hard. ....and my feeling on POaS are that POaS is not that good. False positives and false negatives are rife and the only reliable thing is the blood test. Keep positive, eat well and google all you want! It can only pass the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Need an opinion... We have a day time.drinks/get together this weekend and I need to decide what to say re not drinking or staying out.... What would you say?! We havent told anyone that we are transferring this cycle as wanted it to be private.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Couldn't you just drive???[/QUOTE]

Antibiotics ??
    It's tuff hey!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Thank you ladies!!! I love this forum.

Think I will go no drinking because detox/feeling unwell if asked and have the soda water lime combo so not obvious to everyone. We are going to a pub ahhh!!!! I think all chances ET might be that morning..... *shrug*

Marttc - No O yet just had another bt so fx this one shows something!!! I am getting a nice track line up my arm haha!!!

Hope the rest of you are staying warm... Its chilly in qld today!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Gotta love those track marks :-) haha

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....