+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2536
  1. #1411
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey Gampa thats great numbers, what date is your Scan? I am going in on the 22 June I will be exactly 7 weeks sohopefully I see something cool.
    Hey, my scan is 17 th June. It's a bit early but as I've had 2 miscarriages they are wanting to confirm heart beat for my piece of mind. I'll only be just 6 weeks so it may not show anything. My FS is going away for a month so she's doing it before she goes just for me! Ooh it's been such a long journey for us all, and I'm so nervous about it all. At least I have this thread to confide in. I'm so worried I'll loose it again and couldn't face doing it all over again. But fingers crossed for us all.

  2. #1412
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    16 days past 5 day transfer... How am I supposed to just go about my day after that! I'm taking the sticks with me and going in to see the nurse on a break to see what they think.

  3. #1413
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Up early this morning to POAS with DH still home and check it out! Top was the one we did Sunday and the bottom is this mornings.

    There is definitely something happening in there... Absolutely must be going up. I cant honestly believe what I'm looking at! I'm going to ring the FN today and tell her, see if I can move up my BT. Can't wait till Thursday. I guess it could still be an ectopic pregnancy, but I feel fine. I would've thought there'd be some discomfort if it was that. Then again, I feel really normal, no sign of any pregnancy!

    Not out of the woods yet, but hanging in there!
    Go girl - try to keep positive but at same time remember you have to wait for the blood test. Can't you call in for an earlier one? Why they making you wait til Thursday. Surely if it's gone up then that's all that matters isn't it? So long as its doubling every 48 hours it's ok. I'd be beside myself and wouldn't be able to wait til Thursday. I'm so excited for you please keep us all posted.

  4. #1414
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    How exciting that your scan is only a couple of weeks away. With our first pregnancy (unfortunately ended in m/c) we saw the little bean and the heart beat and got a picture, but was too early to listen to the heartbeat and that was just over 6 weeks so you will definitely see something very exciting - yaaaaay xx
    Hey SL1009: when's your blood test????

  5. #1415
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Need an opinion... We have a day time.drinks/get together this weekend and I need to decide what to say re not drinking or staying out.... What would you say?! We havent told anyone that we are transferring this cycle as wanted it to be private.....

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub[/QUOTE]



    Couldn't you just drive???

  6. #1416
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hey SL1009: when's your blood test????
    Blood test on 14th June - I. Cannot. Wait.
    Seriously I thought I was going to be ok this time around but no.....trying to be very positive but feeling so crampy it's really putting me off. I've never made it to BT before as AF has always come so praying she stays away. Last time with FET she came after only 4 or 5 days from memory. I'm 4dp3dt today - or am I 5dp if I had ET on Friday...do I include Friday as day 1? I'm way too scared to do POAS - I am on so much medication I'm scared for a false positive and I have been so good staying away from google so far - I don't want to start googling which medications will give me false positives - I will just try and wait.....for now, loo! How are you going hun? What's the next step for you?x

  7. #1417
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Up early this morning to POAS with DH still home and check it out! Top was the one we did Sunday and the bottom is this mornings.

    There is definitely something happening in there... Absolutely must be going up. I cant honestly believe what I'm looking at! I'm going to ring the FN today and tell her, see if I can move up my BT. Can't wait till Thursday. I guess it could still be an ectopic pregnancy, but I feel fine. I would've thought there'd be some discomfort if it was that. Then again, I feel really normal, no sign of any pregnancy!

    Not out of the woods yet, but hanging in there!
    Looking good frannie

  8. #1418
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Blood test on 14th June - I. Cannot. Wait.
    Seriously I thought I was going to be ok this time around but no.....trying to be very positive but feeling so crampy it's really putting me off. I've never made it to BT before as AF has always come so praying she stays away. Last time with FET she came after only 4 or 5 days from memory. I'm 4dp3dt today - or am I 5dp if I had ET on Friday...do I include Friday as day 1? I'm way too scared to do POAS - I am on so much medication I'm scared for a false positive and I have been so good staying away from google so far - I don't want to start googling which medications will give me false positives - I will just try and wait.....for now, loo! How are you going hun? What's the next step for you?x
    Youve had such an amazing journey. The wait is like torture. I think you count the day following transfer as day 1, that's what I did but not sure if that's correct. I think googling is ok! Let yourself google if you want. Just don't read too much into what you read! Anything to pass the time til you get the results is good. I'm so crossing fingers for you. I'm trying to set myself small goals. Get to have a heart beat then, to 8 weeks, then to 9. I'm so apprehensive, it kind of feels like the TWW all the time. I'm constantly reading into symptoms too! R my boobs sore today? Hmmm hope that means I'm still pregnant? Hmm I'm not nauseous yet? Is that bad. - its endless, I guess we all just have to temper our emotions and not read into things too much but it is soo hard. ....and my feeling on POaS are that POaS is not that good. False positives and false negatives are rife and the only reliable thing is the blood test. Keep positive, eat well and google all you want! It can only pass the time.

  9. #1419
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Need an opinion... We have a day time.drinks/get together this weekend and I need to decide what to say re not drinking or staying out.... What would you say?! We havent told anyone that we are transferring this cycle as wanted it to be private.....

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub


    Couldn't you just drive???[/QUOTE]

    Antibiotics ??
    It's tuff hey!


    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

  10. #1420
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Thank you ladies!!! I love this forum.

    Think I will go no drinking because detox/feeling unwell if asked and have the soda water lime combo so not obvious to everyone. We are going to a pub ahhh!!!! I think all chances ET might be that morning..... *shrug*

    Marttc - No O yet just had another bt so fx this one shows something!!! I am getting a nice track line up my arm haha!!!

    Hope the rest of you are staying warm... Its chilly in qld today!

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Gotta love those track marks :-) haha


    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-08-2013, 14:26
  2. Replies: 2550
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:57
  3. 2WW buddies- now until end May early June
    By Fortitude in forum IVF
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 13:46

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!