+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2536
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On my way in to hospital now fir EPU... Fingers crossed for some good quantity eggs :-) XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Ally, good luck hun, I hope your first cycle goes better than mine has so far. I was very excited to start too, it's a good feeling isn't it.

So ladies, I was wondering when is the best time to POAS to see if the trigger has left your system? I bought some FRERs today but I don't want to waste them, so I was thinking about how long I should hold off to check this. I POAS on Thursday, the morning after my trigger, and obviously got a very strong BFP where the test line was as dark as the control line. I was going to test again maybe Wednesday, which would be one week after the trigger... do you think the line would be pretty faint/gone by then, or should I maybe wait til Friday (7dp1dt)? I just want to make sure I know when the trigger is nearly gone or completely gone before I start testing for real. I am a POAS addict so I know I will probably start testing too early, and I want to do my best to make sure I don't lead myself on with a false BFP.
    I have no idea when 2 test & get an accurate result - i have read so many BFN's & BFP's & have both been wrong! I really really want 2 do a test now but I am way 2 scared!!! I am booked in for my BT this Wed - I still have sore (.)(.)'s which is a positive sign for me but my back in starting 2 hurt & that is a sign of AF coming i am going nuts right now!!! i no its only 1 more day of waiting but i wish i could just go into have a BT now 2 find out once & 4 all!! I seem 2 b going 2 toilet all the time just 2 keep checking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    On my way in to hospital now fir EPU... Fingers crossed for some good quantity eggs :-) XX
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck AmyEL

Sariele it completley depends, how much was it when was it.

I think the rule is 1 day for each 1000 iu., I had my trigger shot last Saturday 26/05 (5000 iu) and tested this morning to make sure it was neg (which it was)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    I think the rule is 1 day for each 1000 iu., I had my trigger shot last Saturday 26/05 (5000 iu) and tested this morning to make sure it was neg (which it was)
    Thanks. Mine was 10,000 iu, so I guess I'd better wait til at least Fri or Saturday, otherwise I might still get a pretty strong line which will waste a test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    good luck !!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, good luck to all those having EPUs today and blood tests.

SL009: I felt implantation the first time. Was like a gnawing feeling, like something burrowing in. But the second time - this time however I didn't feel anything. Try not to read into it. I had a HCG level of 200! And didn't feel anything. So not getting any feeling is not bad at all and it doesn't mean a negative.

Had my blood test today. My HCG level is 1117. I'm definitely pregnant. I can't believe it. I asked the clinic nurses to double check it was me.

Im pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gampa - Congrats that is great news - i am sooooooo happy 4 u.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Toni 81 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone just popping in to say we r officially PUPO! Yay I have a good feeling about this one - the FS said it was a better embryo than the last one and thawed perfectly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I am new to this forum but glad to be here

I am starting my 3rd cycle this month. Start jabbing myself in about 10 days.

This is our last shot of ivf before we get an egg donor and try our luck that way.

Fingers crossed for everyone here xx